Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez (35168 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Edithfavourite: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Portuguese and Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez to marry him.

Portugal’s best-selling newspaper Correio da Manha confirmed the engagement and revealed that the Spanish beauty said ‘Yes’ and has started trying on wedding dresses.

This comes after the couple who have a one-year-old daughter Alana Martina were pictured wearing matching new Cartier rings during their recent romantic dinner in London.

Correio da Manha, referring to Georgina by her nickname Gio, quoted a source as saying: 'Cristiano has already asked Gio to marry him and the wedding will take place, but few people know the details. All that is known at the moment is that Gio has already tried on some wedding dresses.'

Earlier this year Ronaldo's mum called Georgina her future daughter-in-law in a magazine interview about her son’s love life.

He said: 'She is the mother of my grand-daughter. She is a future daughter-in-law. She’s not my daughter-in-law yet. She’s a future daughter-in-law. She’s a very calm person.'

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/c-ronaldo-is-engaged-to-girlfriend-georgina-rodriguez-after-dating-for-2-years/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by SexyDenzel: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
nice :-)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by kushercain: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one from ororo
The GOAT in all ramifications

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Davidfash10000: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wizkid Gets Embarrassed By Davido After He Did This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfkmad0LgkE

See What Davido Wants God To Do For Him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnSKkKuFJM

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Abdul9025(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm coming
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Alzirida(f): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
CR7.
My crush
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Pidginwhisper: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
ORORO the GOAT!!! Unlike the Argentine dwarf goat

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by tenmariner: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Where is that Mrs cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by justdogitto: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Waakanda: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
At last smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by superfelix: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ororo

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by nepapole(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gud. The ones that are hungry for likes will soon arrive

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Nelsizzy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
CR7. My crush
He is getting married. You can crush on me.

32 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
cool
All the best CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
CR7.
My crush
abeg wear your pant jo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by stillseth: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Only God knows how many punami this guy go don straff and tear..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by greenthangz: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
CR7. My crush
crush kill u dia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Dshocker(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Finally... good to hear

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Lucifer66(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
So you mean he hasn't married her since?
Who is the mother of his son?
From rape am guessing.
THE TRUE GOAT MESSI WILL NEVER BE LIKE THIS.
Already married with kids.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by itzprezy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Okay..but Our GOAT is still Messi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by PavillionEnergy: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wetin concern me....

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by bobordaboy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
nice one. . . . . . after dribbling her kpekus 100 times. fu*k shit

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
this one will be a heartbreak to his other sidechicks cheesy
any big congrats to CR7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Rextizzle(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
CR7. My crush
Keep crushing until you get crushed by a trailer

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by jendhorlee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Like for Ronaldo

Share for Ronaldo again grin

16 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez by Alzirida(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Keep crushing until you get crushed by a trailer

Why so ungodly?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / ​Red Star Belgrade Ride Army Tank To Celebrate Champions League Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.