Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) (52891 Views)

Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by olaboo123: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tonto Dikeh is really disgusted after she made a recent discovery and it's led her to decide that she's never kissing her man again.

The mother-of-one found fried grasshoppers hanging on a shelf in her man's house and when she asked him about it, the answer she got grossed her out.

Sharing a photo of the grasshopper, she wrote:

Found these guys hanging on a shelf and i quickly turned and asked BABY hope you dont eat these...
Guess his answer??
Now I wanna puke at the sight of his LIPS...
He is never getting kissed again..
So pissed off ??..
Like i feel violated ? OR im LITERALLY A Drama QUEEN
#Angryface

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/tonto-dikeh-says-shes-never-kissing-her.html

2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by olaboo123: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Seeker17(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
I must fvck this girl before I die, even if it means killing my girlfriend

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by praizblog: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Uglymind: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
The truth is that bobirisky is a better kisser
If u know u know lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ode

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by vizkiz: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ignorant bìtch. If only she knows that grasshoppers are full of nutrients.

She can't kiss the lips eating that but she can suck the dick he uses to pass out waste in form of liquid

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
No more privacy again.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by JohnFrankling(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who is the man?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by mebad(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Please recommend the strain of kush you smoke ... abeg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided
SIMPLYkush:

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought she said she wasn't going to marry or date any man again

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Baaba Werey

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Khd95(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
This girl is disturbed

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Drama queen

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Attention seeker as if she get man self. And those are edible crickets and not grasshoppers.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by akanu(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Brother, Easy ooo. It's the same pussy everywhere. Nothing special.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
And they pushed this kind thing to fp

Na wah for nairaland sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by 7inches: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
So what now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by contigiency(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
When people lack serious things to occupy their mind, you get rubbish like this from them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought she should be practicing celibacy since she walked out of marriage for cheating...

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by omerah86(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Endtime
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
You mean your male houseboy is the baby?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hmm...na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
...and the grasshopper is from H-Medix

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by toyo007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
this is actually lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Sharic: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex On The Cover Of Nestlé Milk As A 6 Months Old (Throwback Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.