Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? (2222 Views)

Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? / How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2010
A friend of mine gat this pretty chick that he said that he is so in love with, and the chick is in love with him also, but he want to know if the chick love him so much as he do.

So the plan is that he want me to tempt the chick by all means, but guy am afraid cos i know the end product may be disaster 4 both of em, i.e they both will end losing, cos i will get the girl and do the main thing, and let the my guy know, but this will be the end of em both, cos am not ready to carry on with the girl, and 4 my friend, he gat no problem with me if i do the main thing, that is what he just want to see if it will happen, so am just to provide the result, but guys, i dont want to be the one to do this,

Guys, if u were in my shoes, what will you do?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by onyekachii(f): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2010
shocked dangerous romance game indeed, you might as well jump off a cliff, it is just as equally dangerous  lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by gflex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
do it i am not the DEVIL. One pretty gurl jobbed me once, lying she loved me while she kept docking other dudes. Save your frend a heart ache in future, Get in, and dont be scared. dont sleep wit her ohh! just record the conffeession on tape or on video record. try her, but dont force her. if its a try and she succumbs, thats it, if you force her then dats not it, and about a break up wif her, consult your frend for help, SAVE YOUR FREND THE HEART ACHE, DO IT 4 HIM HE MIGHT DO FOR YOU THIS TOO IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHO IS YAH LOVE,
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by chelseabmw(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2010
odiaero:

A friend of mine gat this pretty chick that he said that he is so in love with, and the chick is in love with him also, but he want to know if the chick love him so much as he do.

So the plan is that he want me to tempt the chick by all means, but guy am afraid cos i know the end product may be disaster 4 both of em, i.e they both will end losing, cos i will get the girl and do the main thing, and let the my guy know, but this will be the end of em both, cos am not ready to carry on with the girl, and 4 my friend, he gat no problem with me if i do the main thing, that is what he just want to see if it will happen, so am just to provide the result, but guys, i dont want to be the one to do this,

My guy abeg nor try am.That can take life.ur friend is senseless.he should think of other things to do
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by papa190(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
do it
It do
DO it
IT do

does it~ tongue
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^yeye, grin @ gflex, wht do u think will be the end product if i do it??
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by madlady(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
odiaero:

How will you do this? undecided
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^ i dont agree yet to do it
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by MOBO444(f): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2010
The cabal and this silly thread, cant believe this (blink eyes and sleep off).
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by MOBO444(f): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
onyekachii:

shocked dangerous romance game indeed, you might as well jump off a cliff, it is just as equally dangerous lipsrsealed

Thank you Onyekachii, you are my kind of lady nice and soft and to the point when it matters.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
MOBO444:

The cabal and this silly thread, cant believe this (blink eyes and sleep off).
and wht is dis puppy doing here? undecided
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by follypimpi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2010
Immature bunch of kids playing with pple's heart n emotions.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^,ah, why dat? grin
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2010
I can't play that gayish game. . .

It's just absurd and ridiculous.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by yme1(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
what ever rocks you and your frds boat
but i say that is so absurd
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by follypimpi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2010
odiaero:

^^,ah, why dat? grin

Try switching roles and tell me how u would feel ?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by madlady(f): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2010
odiaero:

^^ i dont agree yet to do it

Dont' bother, what will it prove your better than that.

Your friend needs his head read. lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by follypimpi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
madlady:

Dont' bother, what will it prove your better than that.

Your friend needs his head read. lipsrsealed

Sweet heart how r ya ?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't play that gayish game. . .

It's just absurd and ridiculous.

mama the mama, are u awake now?, oops, it's after 1pm
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by madlady(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2010
follypimpi:

Sweet heart how r ya ?

Cool baby shocked shocked funny I just spoke about you 2day ( the watch thing, purchased 2 YSL WATCHES, not sure about them undecided will check them out before I show them to you.)

@Poster sorry to go off topic.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ madlady and folly, ok
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2010
@yme, why me? grin
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
odiaero:

mama the mama, are u awake now?, oops, it's after 1pm
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^why that?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Brownteeth(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2010
God allowed the devil to tempt jesus, so his friend can also allow his chic to be tempted by odiero the devil.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^ i dont like like that plz?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Brownteeth(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^^so what do you like? is it toto?
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^i hv said it all plz, i dont like that language u used b4
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by onyekachii(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2010
MOBO444:

Thank you Onyekachii, you are my kind of lady nice and soft and to the point when it matters.

lol thanks, i try
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by MOBO444(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2010
onyekachii:

lol thanks, i try

Onyekachii sweety you welcome anytime,i have found someone i can relate to,not all this sit tight arm chair critics.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
@poster
i am sure there are other ways to prove that this gal loves your friend as this wont prove shiit.
she must be a damn skank to have anything with his friend. . . . . . . . . so if thats what he thinks she is then he should simply dump the gal.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by follypimpi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2010
madlady:

Cool baby shocked shocked funny I just spoke about you 2day ( the watch thing, purchased 2 YSL WATCHES, not sure about them undecided will check them out before I show them to you.)

@Poster sorry to go off topic.

Awww,u called me a baby is ur fault am blushing(turnin blacker grin) pls let me check em out i need new collection of watches tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook / A Relationship With Dual Control / Naija Babes And Their Scam...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.