Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (13359 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by abmart: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Ugo_2, Please can I get any tutorial for photoshop from you either e-book or hard copy let me know in my mail abmartconsult@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
I have plenty photoshop ebooks (over 500MB) I think like 50 of them. where are you based?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
na wah oh, nobody get photoshop questions for this forum
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
sorry for the post
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ola4yinka(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2010
@ug pls i'll love to have that e-book on photoshop tutorial, am based in Lagos, bildris@yahoo.com, thanks,
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
which e book are you refering to, I have plenty of photoshop ebooks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Arabambi1: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
me sef need ebook for beginners on photohop, but i wont also mind having weekend training from th experts like Ugo wink
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
first ebook link.

http://www.4shared.com/get/M3KmMRO5/How_To_Draw_Manga__Photoshop_C.html

this ebook is on drawing manga or comic on photoshop, its a good read
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Comrade2009: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
please how can i cut just like head and neck from a full image and paste it beside the same full image.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2010
I dont really understand your question, can you clarify it well.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Comrade2009: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
what i mean was that how create effect so that the picture will look attractive.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by sylvelity: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ugo_2u,
thumb up bro, you are really going a good job helping newbie on photoshop to solve there difficulties,
i really appreciate you for that.

Keep it up bro wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by 3RNEST(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2010
how can i learn photo chop abi na shop, undecided
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2010
carry N120, 000 go to any design school, dem go teach you wella wella, or you carry N60, 000 make I teach you.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Arabambi1: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hi Ugo, thanks for always being ready to help. Pls how can I print on corel draw and let the design full the page as it was design. I notice that when I select A4 page & design, by the time I want to print it, I would have to readjust (mostly reduction) to fit into the print preview page which makes the printout not to fill the whole page.
thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
ok, that normally happens if you don't understand how corel works but here is what to do.

1. make sure your page is set to A4 by clicking on the drop down tab that is above the pick tool.
2. make sure that your artwork does not exceed the boundaries of the A4 that you set
3. Before you print make sure that you go to print preferences (file > print setup > preferences) and set the paper to A4

This should solve the problem. let me know if it does
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
why it shifts is because corels default printing size is letter not A4.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Jcomtech: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2010
How can i reduce the size of my graphic, i.e, may be the graphic size is 760kb, and i want it to be at least 100kb with the same image quality.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
well there are many ways to do that. I assume the image is for viewing on the computer abi

1. Reduce the ppi (pixel per inch), some images comes in 300ppi or 150ppi, if you want to cut on size you can take it down to about 72ppi. on the toolbar go to image > image size, under the document size you will find by default 72 Pixel/Inch. if its bigger than that then reduce it to 72

2. Use the save for web and devices option. go to file > save for web and devices. when you get there change the preset to jpeg medium or jpeg low, and if you look below the picture thumbnail you should see the size of the picture after you save, if you still want to reduce it you can increase the compression but for me just changing the preset works fine.

Hope this helps
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Jcomtech: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2010
thank you.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by AdetolaOl1: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2011
help me out. after clickin ctrl + N to ger a background . how do i bring the image to the background. thanks.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2011
There are two ways. You either drag the picture from the folder into the photoshop canvas or you go to File>Place then navigate to the folder where the picture is, select the picture and press ok. I prefer dragging the picture from the folder into photoshop it saves time.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by TCD: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
Can you please upload your photoshop tutorials on 4shared? Thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by AdetolaOl1: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2011
please how can an adit after have converted the words to curve in corel draw. thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
After you finish curving your text select it and go to file>export. Choose EPS as the format and press export. Open photoshop and open the document you want to put the text in, then go to File>Place and choose the eps file you just saved. It will import it to photoshop
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by AdetolaOl1: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
pls house i need ur help. i got a job to do a complimentary card with a house in it. two colors(cyan nd magneta after printing the blue colour was showin both cyan nd magneta nd the house was not clear. pls ur advise where did i go wrong nd also how can i lap colours effectively. thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
You didn't say whether its a office printer or a press printer, but all the same the color variations is due to inconsistent mixing of the primary colors (red blue and yellow) the blue mixes with little yellow to give cyan and a little red to give magenta, so i'm guessing you are using an office printer then i will suggest you go print in another printer or change the ink.if its a press printer then make the job a single color job and ask the printer to use direct blue ink.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by AdetolaOl1: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2011
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by AdetolaOl1: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2011
please how can i make the skin be smooth and shining. thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by okizle(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hi ugo, thanks for all your help over time. Its feels good to tell you I am also getting commissioned jobs already.
anyway for some personal stuff, how do i make crazy background effect such as this,

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by okizle(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
pardon me, most especially the effect of the body being incomplete, like the dots coming together to create the body, and fancy artworks for the back ground! thanks

New 4bedroom Bungalow House Plan/building Plan, Architectural Design / Cladez Portfolio (2022) / I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy!