Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale (3221 Views)

Download Your Favorite PS3 Game / Some Features of the Newly Released Pro Evolution Soccer 14 / Newly Released Ps3 Games For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
ROGUE WARRIOR
HEAVY RAIN
BATTLE FIELD BAD COMPAANY2
DARK SIDERS
007 QUANTUM OF SOLLACE
CALL ME ON 08031359933

Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by benjamin02: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
How much are they going for? Hit me on owobloom@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by bxg(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2010
hw much i d battlefield bad company
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2010
AMAZING STUNNING VISUALS
please call or text for prices
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
:d
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
shocked
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
here
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by playmode(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
adec:

ROGUE WARRIOR
HEAVY RAIN
BATTLE FIELD BAD COMPAANY2
DARK SIDERS
007 QUANTUM OF SOLLACE
CALL ME ON 08031359933

@adec
I am a 30 year old Nigerian who has been residing in South Africa for a couple of years now. I currently own and run a Video Games Store in the CBD of Johannesburg. My store consist of a Video Game's arcade section, A video game repair section and a sales section. I am a self trained Playstation3, Xbox 360 and Wii technician.

In the video Game's arcade section, customers can come and play their favourite game titles on any of my 10 consoles connected to full 10 HDTVs. We charge them per hour for each game they choose to play. I currently have 5 pS3s and 5 Xbox 360 consoles in the arcade section.

In the Repair section i do the following:

Repair 3 Red light Xbox 360s(RROD)
Repair Xbox 360 E70 errors
Repair Xbox360 blank picture errors
Replace Ps3s faulty lens
Chip / Flash Xbox 360s consoles to play copied games
Chip Nintendo wii to play copied games

In the sales section ,i sell copied Xbox 360 games and copied Wii games.
I also sell video games accessories in this section like battery packs, power adaptors, av cables e.t.c
____________________________________________________________ ___________________

The reason i have created this topic is because i will like to relocate back to Nigeria, I have here in SA for a while and i really miss home. I want to come back home to settle down with my family and establish my business in Lagos. I know how people love video games in Nigeria and i also know how expensive these video games have become.

I feel that i may be able to contribute something positive to the country and the youths if i establish my business there. From what i have gathered so far ,there is no one in Lagos who repairs Xbox 360s ( i may be mistaken but that is what i have heard from my relatives).My business can benefit video game loving Nigerians because here in South Africa i am able to source second hand video game consoles which are in good condition and resell them in Nigeria at reasonable prices. Another plus is my ability to make copied games. The cost of an original Xbox game range from $60 to $100 but i can make a copy of those games for a mere $5 or less.This will really benefit Nigerians who are struggling to buy one single game.

Like i mentioned above i have been out of the country for a while and i need the professional input of people on the ground in Nigeria. Please advice and tell me if it wise for me to establish this type of business in Lagos or if i should remain in SA.I have attached a picture to give you an idea of what my business is like. I will also like the good people of Nairaland to suggest to me which areas of Lagos my business will thrive in.

P.S How much does your PS3 games sell for in Nigeria ? email me at playmodeza@gmail.com
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
wink
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2010
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by iykedee: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2010
@playmode, dude, you don't wanna advertise the fact that you are into piracy of microsoft products (xbox 360) on a microsoft owned medium (windows xp, vista, 7 and probably internet explorer). That is the exact recipe for disaster. trust me!!!!
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by Bawss1(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2010
playmode:

@adec
I am a 30 year old Nigerian who has been residing in South Africa for a couple of years now. I currently own and run a Video Games Store in the CBD of Johannesburg. My store consist of a Video Game's arcade section, A video game repair section and a sales section. I am a self trained Playstation3, Xbox 360 and Wii technician.

In the video Game's arcade section, customers can come and play their favourite game titles on any of my 10 consoles connected to full 10 HDTVs. We charge them per hour for each game they choose to play. I currently have 5 pS3s and 5 Xbox 360 consoles in the arcade section.

In the Repair section i do the following:

Repair 3 Red light Xbox 360s(RROD)
Repair Xbox 360 E70 errors
Repair Xbox360 blank picture errors
Replace Ps3s faulty lens
Chip / Flash Xbox 360s consoles to play copied games
Chip Nintendo wii to play copied games

In the sales section ,i sell copied Xbox 360 games and copied Wii games.
I also sell video games accessories in this section like battery packs, power adaptors, av cables e.t.c
____________________________________________________________ ___________________

The reason i have created this topic is because i will like to relocate back to Nigeria, I have here in SA for a while and i really miss home. I want to come back home to settle down with my family and establish my business in Lagos. I know how people love video games in Nigeria and i also know how expensive these video games have become.

I feel that i may be able to contribute something positive to the country and the youths if i establish my business there. From what i have gathered so far ,there is no one in Lagos who repairs Xbox 360s ( i may be mistaken but that is what i have heard from my relatives).My business can benefit video game loving Nigerians because here in South Africa i am able to source second hand video game consoles which are in good condition and resell them in Nigeria at reasonable prices. Another plus is my ability to make copied games. The cost of an original Xbox game range from $60 to $100 but i can make a copy of those games for a mere $5 or less.This will really benefit Nigerians who are struggling to buy one single game.

Like i mentioned above i have been out of the country for a while and i need the professional input of people on the ground in Nigeria. Please advice and tell me if it wise for me to establish this type of business in Lagos or if i should remain in SA.I have attached a picture to give you an idea of what my business is like. I will also like the good people of Nairaland to suggest to me which areas of Lagos my business will thrive in.

P.S How much does your PS3 games sell for in Nigeria ? email me at playmodeza@gmail.com

You can conveniently start your own thread too.
Re: Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale by adec: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First 3 Dimension Mobile Game 'babalawo First Chronicle' / Old PC / Real Football Manager 2013 Handheld For Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.