Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? (43232 Views)

Cardinal Okojie Speaks On Oyakhilomes, Says ‘are They True Pastors'? / My Encounter With Jesus Christ (occult Grand Master) / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Curiousmind(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
Greetings

I am Marvel By These Books :- DELIVERANCE FROM THE POWERS OF DARKINESS written by Emmanuel Eni, OCCULT GRANDMASTER NOW IN CHRIST By Iyke Nathan Uzoma etc

Are The Confessions in These Books True OR False?

Cheers

Curiousmind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2010
I don't believe anything in that book. A friend gave me a copy and I read and I think the writer is delusional.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Tudor6(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
Exactly. Pure fiction.
I read those books years ago, I couldnt help but laugh.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by SirJohn(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
kITA TITA:

I don't believe anything in that book. A friend gave me a copy and I read and I think the writer is delusional.

Delusional, that's the word

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Curiousmind(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2010
Just like HARRY POTTER, SPIDER MAN, SUPER MAN etc
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by VALIDATOR: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
The writer of the book had a vision.He saw how gullible Nigerians were and he capitalized on it.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by mazaje(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2010
My mother used to have them back in the days and she encouraged us to read them while growing up. . . . . .I re-read Emmanuel Eni's book about 2 years ago and was shocked at the sheer nonsense and pure delusion  that are contained in the book, silly and crazy fiction that I once actually believed was real. . . . .Pathetic. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by precap2(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
If you believe there are such mysteries, then you can believe the stories,
if you also believe there is satan the devil, then the stories can be believed also.
But I'm inclined to believe that those men had some bad experiences with certain
kinds of embellishment resulting from endless hallucinations. But overall, they had
strange experiences.

Holla!
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by pureafrica: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2011
I think he must have been a fan of The Palmwine Drunkard by Amos Tutuola grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by sanjeevi: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
Most Christians if not all beleive in the existence of Satan in the form of evil and  we all confront it all the time in day to day experience. What we hear from Mr.Emmanuel is quite strange and perhaps an eccentric attempt to build his ministry and gain publicity. Religious extremism can sometimes unhinge one's reasoning ability and turn him or her into a weird story teller. What is most important in spiritual experience is certain moderation, control over one's emotions, reflection and less of talk. You also need to have your intellectual powers in place. We cannot go crazy narrating freak stories and misleading others.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by sureiam: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
I used to think such stories are out of this world until I actually met someone with the same experience as emmanuel. The spirit world is very real. Why else are deamons mentioned in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Joagbaje(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
The realm of the spirit is very real. But sometimes expetiences of individuals may not all be accurate when judged by truth . Because when they were in dark kingdom they didn't know everything . Satan still lies to his own. Some things they say may not be 100% truth. Even though their personal experience maybe true to them.
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by AlenaJoy: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2012
I can't believe there is noone that has come on this forum to answer this question that has true understanding of the demonic realm. Of course, it's true!!! It's just so way out there compared to anything we've ever heard before. Have you not heard of the Queen of the coast? Do you think she's fake too? What do you think satanists do, if they don't recruit others into their kingdom of darkness? Satan has a kingdom that people have no idea of. The world needs to open their eyes and study for themselves. To consider that such things could be true is beyond our imaginations. But I've worked in the realm of the demonic as a Christian Minister and I know it's true. We just never hear of anything this bizarre There was an occurance in Nigeria about a year ago that was circulating online. Several people got on a bus and ended up in the forest, where they were forced to drink a potion that made them unconscious. Then their heads were chopped off. Two came out alive because they were filled with the Power of God. The potion wouldn't work on them and the one administering it said they were not good candidates. Indeed! But they saw that as soon as the others fell unconscious, their heads were chopped off. Why? Because satanists need blood for their rituals. Open your eyes, people!!! Satan is alive and well. But regardless of his power and he has plenty, compared to God's Power I say, BIG GOD, little bitty devil.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Image123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
The question of the OP has been answered by Joagbaje and AlenaJoy. Just wanted to add that christians should not be carried away by stories and visions. Only the Word of God is sure and very truth. Don't allow yourself to be swept by stories of newly delivered sinners and men/women/children that 'went to Heaven or hell'. Jesus Christ delivered so many people from demonic and occult powers. He also raised some people from the dead. We don't see disciples spreading and sharing books on Lazarus' 96hour experience and interviews with God and Satan. No apostle's found quoting the gospel of Legion on the dynamics of hell, and how he's 900 years old in the underworld and on haygrade 969 in devil's palace. Let's share the gospel truth. That's what has resurrection power to make people free.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by headset101: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2012
i believe its true, his testimonies somewhat related to angelica zambrano if you will read also her testimonies... the walk in hell and his walked on his testimonies is the same...
heaven and hell is true... God only shows to his people the truth and only the TRUTH....
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Godhem: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
I personaly feel sorry for those who doubts this fortright confession I also know it ties to the fact that they have never had such or know those who has gone through such strange experiences in life and with God, I WANT TO SAY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAS NEVER MET WITH IKE OR EMMANUEL ENI TO DISCUSS ABOUT THEIR RARE EXPERIENCES , YET HAVE HAD SIMILIAR ENCOUNTER AND EXPERIENCE AND ARE IN GOOD POSITION TO TELL WHAT IS TRUE OR NOT AND ONE OF SUCH PEOPLE IS ME I DARE SAY THIS NARATIONS ARE TRUE. MY WALK WITH GOD HAS ADVANCE EVER SINCE I READ AND WORKED WITH THE BOOKS OF THIS GREAT SERVANTS OF GOD .

1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Candour(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Image123: The question of the OP has been answered by Joagbaje and AlenaJoy. Just wanted to add that christians should not be carried away by stories and visions. Only the Word of God is sure and very truth. Don't allow yourself to be swept by stories of newly delivered sinners and men/women/children that 'went to Heaven or hell'. Jesus Christ delivered so many people from demonic and occult powers. He also raised some people from the dead. We don't see disciples spreading and sharing books on Lazarus' 96hour experience and interviews with God and Satan. No apostle's found quoting the gospel of Legion on the dynamics of hell, and how he's 900 years old in the underworld and on haygrade 969 in devil's palace. Let's share the gospel truth. That's what has resurrection power to make people free.

@image123, 1000000 likes.

So bro image knew all these, particularly the bolded yet he refused to speak up when NL was almost submerged under the barrage of these hell tourists and their merchandise?

Haba bros, you no try at all o. Anyway thank God you know this truth.

God bless.
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Image123(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Candour:

@image123, 1000000 likes.

So bro image knew all these, particularly the bolded yet he refused to speak up when NL was almost submerged under the barrage of these hell tourists and their merchandise?

Haba bros, you no try at all o. Anyway thank God you know this truth.

God bless.

There is time for everything. Moreso, i cannot contribute on every topic every time. i do my part and expect others to do their part. Again, Don't allow yourself to be swept by stories. i'm not saying that these stories are unreal, but that they are never a standard or fundamental.
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Candour(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Image123:

There is time for everything. Moreso, i cannot contribute on every topic every time. i do my part and expect others to do their part. Again, Don't allow yourself to be swept by stories. i'm not saying that these stories are unreal, but that they are never a standard or fundamental.

Well said bro.

Pls dont mind the side dig too much o.i was only pulling your legs. I dont participate in all threads myself even if i have an opinion to express. Theres actually a time and place for everything.

Cheers bro
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Franklinus: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here us my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by nwakaibeya1: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
*the thing he chop for belly which him take be man who don commot am for him belle *forget all these claims about bornagain by this man and his likes they are just decieving themselves and the spiritually ignorant people and not us with the light and mantle and the power that be? tell him he is a liar if he cant read here himself and he is free to confront us:enough of all this nonsense about bornagain claims of humanbeigns etc,afterall if what he claims is true he has ear and eyes and he can hear and see who is talking here
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by SujiAndrew(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by paddyofboss(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2017
cc: lalasticalala
Plz the promise land
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by Niflheim(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
@op,

On closer inspection, one can easily discover that "mental illness and epilepsy" are the only spirits that inspired such books(or should I say crooks)!!!

1.Have you read the same kind of books written by Europeans and Americans who claim to have met Satan? They never seem to remember seeing these fufu eating dudes at their meetings, why?
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by emmaitive(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
the message is pure truth of what is goin on in the dark world
Re: Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? by stevecantrell: 12:08am On May 27, 2017
AlenaJoy:
I can't believe there is noone that has come on this forum to answer this question that has true understanding of the demonic realm. Of course, it's true!!! It's just so way out there compared to anything we've ever heard before. Have you not heard of the Queen of the coast? Do you think she's fake too? What do you think satanists do, if they don't recruit others into their kingdom of darkness? Satan has a kingdom that people have no idea of. The world needs to open their eyes and study for themselves. To consider that such things could be true is beyond our imaginations. But I've worked in the realm of the demonic as a Christian Minister and I know it's true. We just never hear of anything this bizarre There was an occurance in Nigeria about a year ago that was circulating online. Several people got on a bus and ended up in the forest, where they were forced to drink a potion that made them unconscious. Then their heads were chopped off. Two came out alive because they were filled with the Power of God. The potion wouldn't work on them and the one administering it said they were not good candidates. Indeed! But they saw that as soon as the others fell unconscious, their heads were chopped off. Why? Because satanists need blood for their rituals. Open your eyes, people!!! Satan is alive and well. But regardless of his power and he has plenty, compared to God's Power I say, BIG GOD, little bitty devil.

The greatest lie the devil ever told is that he doesnt exist.

I met a woman evangelist who had her own experience in the occult marine world about 20 years ago and there are others too.

i dont understand why some here believe in the 4th and 5th dimensions but yet will not believe these "kingdoms" exist.

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.