Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fall In Love (1447 Views)

These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With... / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall In Love by lawrex4luv(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2010
You might be wondering if you can ever really make a woman fall in love with you. When it seems like you are struggling to figure out the right things that you need to do to make a woman fall in love, it can be a hard time for any guy. Women seem to always have the upper hand when it comes to love, dating, and relationships. You want to be able to break through and discover exactly what needs to be done to make her feel that way about you.

So, is it impossible?

No, any guy can figure out some simple tips and strategies that will help them make a woman fall hard and fall fast for you.

Here are 3 tips to capture her heart:

1. You need to be able to create rapport with a woman if you want her to love you.

To get a woman to feel that strongly about you, then you need to be able to build a solid foundation that you can work with. Creating rapport will get a lot easier as you gain more and more experience. You have to realize that creating rapport with a woman is not at all the same as having a rapport with a guy friend. There are different things that you NEED to do to get that bond going with her.

2. To capture her heart, you need to be able to read a woman.

She will almost never come right out and tell you all of the things that you need to do to win her over, but she will reveal little tidbits here and there. If you know how to read a woman, then you can easily pick up on these things and use them to your advantage. Being able to read in between the lines when you are talking to her, and interpreting her body language can help to gain a real bearing on what you need to do to win her love.

3. You have to want her, but not TOO much.

Of course, you are going to feel like you want her. That is the whole reason that you want to make her feel affection towards you. But, if you make her see that you want her TOO much, then you just might find that she happens to be busy when you want to see her. Detachment is the key here, because you don't want to appear to be desperate to make her fall for you.

If you want to make her fall in love, then you need to know exactly what to say and do to make her feel that way,

to read more free articles visit www.luvall4u..com
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2010
u ve tried, but you don't need to do all this to make a woman fall in love, it has to do with the heart.
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^

leave him let him continue givin me expo on how 2 capture ur heart~
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2010
rotflmao, capture my heart
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2010
yes not only capture your heart but also TIE your heart down

U deserve more than what ever ure gettin now and who knows thats why God sent u ma-way

Meanwhile have i told u i love u 2day

Nahhh, i dont tink so,

my bad, pardon me,

I love u babay girl~

please dont talk 2 guys ooh
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ poster dude thats just too much y would u want to make her fall in love with u. Only if u re needy if not forget about all that and let it happen natural just be urself son. Only wussies worry about stuff like that.
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
So whats good@ Omolola r u game
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
@190, i dont even kno wot to say, for the 1st time am speechless. @5stars, game 4 wot?
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Omo for mind stimulation to see wat u re all about so u can fall in love and i mit be nice and not break ur heart, On one condition tho
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
am not interested! thanks
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
@omo ok calm down now dont be a loser is all for fun
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
5stars:

@Omo for mind stimulation to see wat u re all about so u can fall in love and i mit be nice and not break your heart, On one condition tho

whats dis, Hope u aint tryna hit on ma woman, dont Joke wif her, try sm1 else~ angry angry
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2010
Omolola1:

am not interested! thanks
wink kiss
Re: Fall In Love by Marhoski(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^sharrap!! angry angry
Re: Fall In Love by Marhoski(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2010
190 i want u to check out a forum 4 me cool
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2010
@papa90 lol so she is taken huh ok here is the deal then when she away frm me afta i done stimulate her mind and evrything she will still come back to u so u can buy her all da finest things and gifts in da world. Fair enough right
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
@5star toilet
Nope try someone else, she's too special and delicate 2 me!
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
@5star toilet

cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Fall In Love by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2010
omola& 190 why are using ur love to massaca ppls thread? angry angry angry
Re: Fall In Love by GreatCork: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2010
Well I fall in love every night with different chicks,

light skin, dark skin or mixed
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

omola& 190 why are using your love to massaca ppls thread? angry angry angry

so sorry dear,

its not our fault, it just happens! grin
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
yes we sorry truly
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
@5star toilet

@papamugu m sure she is cus word on the street is u chased 50 women on nL before this one had mercy on u. hope this is not ur style in real life oo  cheesy grin grin
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
seems u've done ur research well,

he has changed! and what;s with you and this matter anyway undecided
Re: Fall In Love by opuro(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
lawrex4luv:

You might be wondering if you can ever really make a woman fall in love with you. When it seems like you are struggling to figure out the right things that you need to do to make a woman fall in love, it can be a hard time for any guy. Women seem to always have the upper hand when it comes to love, dating, and relationships. You want to be able to break through and discover exactly what needs to be done to make her feel that way about you.

So, is it impossible?

No, any guy can figure out some simple tips and strategies that will help them make a woman fall hard and fall fast for you.

Here are 3 tips to capture her heart:

1. You need to be able to create rapport with a woman if you want her to love you.

To get a woman to feel that strongly about you, then you need to be able to build a solid foundation that you can work with. Creating rapport will get a lot easier as you gain more and more experience. You have to realize that creating rapport with a woman is not at all the same as having a rapport with a guy friend. There are different things that you NEED to do to get that bond going with her.

2. To capture her heart, you need to be able to read a woman.

She will almost never come right out and tell you all of the things that you need to do to win her over, but she will reveal little tidbits here and there. If you know how to read a woman, then you can easily pick up on these things and use them to your advantage. Being able to read in between the lines when you are talking to her, and interpreting her body language can help to gain a real bearing on what you need to do to win her love.

3. You have to want her, but not TOO much.

Of course, you are going to feel like you want her. That is the whole reason that you want to make her feel affection towards you. But, if you make her see that you want her TOO much, then you just might find that she happens to be busy when you want to see her. Detachment is the key here, because you don't want to appear to be desperate to make her fall for you.

If you want to make her fall in love, then you need to know exactly what to say and do to make her feel that way,

to read more free articles visit www.luvall4u..com
where you put power of money
abuja babes no wan hear stories
abi na novel you wan pracktise how to write?
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
Omolola1:

seems u've done your research well,
he has changed! and what;s with you and this matter anyway undecided

dont do research came across the topic talking about that.noone is here trina get a girlfriend i hope not i think is all for fun anyway. and shut up when men are talking be quiet tongue tongue tongue or u are the man now and he is not man enuff cheesy
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2010
lol, ok o! i would keep quiet
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
5star toilet
I wasnt around if not u wont tell my wife 2 shut up
Now who the F-ing hell do u tink u are

master of the toilet
if any of those girls can come out and say yes i took her seriously outside nland,
let her come out and spill the bean rite here~

Next time do your re-search well before you open your toilet mouth and talk to my wife lola anyhow

else,

[size=15pt]SLAP[/size] go reach your faze!! angry
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
rotflmao! that's why you are my darling! *kisses*
Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

Next time do your re-search well before you open your toilet mouth and talk to my wife lola anyhow

else,

[size=15pt]SLAP[/size] go reach your faze!! angry
lol look at this PaPa NO Game trina ack all tough and prove himself to his wife. if i see him too na him go pee his pants inside and beg me to slap am  grin grin
Re: Fall In Love by papa190(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
5stars:

lol look at this PaPa NO Game trina ack all tough and prove himself to his wife. if i see him too na him go pee his pants inside and beg me to slap am  grin grin
5stars:

Rubbish try me`
she's all ive gat and i dont Joke wif her~
Re: Fall In Love by Omolola1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
thanks dear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? / The Unspoken Melody Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.