Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (30834 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ochejoseph(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
I married Atiku because of his integrity, says Titi

November 18, 2018
Hajiya Titi Abubakar, wife of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said she married her husband because of his honesty, sincerity and integrity.

Mrs, Atiku made the remarks when a group, Women for Atiku, paid her a courtesy visit at her Maitama residence in Abuja.

“I get confused whenever I read the false allegations of corruption being peddled by mischief makers against my husband in the media.

“I ask myself if they are referring to my husband whom I have been married to for 47 years or a different person.

“No one knows my husband like I do and their descriptions of him are totally those of a different person and not those of the man I love and adore because of his uprightness,” Mrs. Atiku said.

She said they were brought together by destiny and that she had been endeared to him because of his sterling qualities and patriotism to his fatherland.

“I was on my way back to Nigeria from Benin Republic where I visited my aunt and was accosted by custom officials at the Idi-Iroko border who demanded the payment of a duty for the pair of brocade materials which were gifts from my aunt.

“An argument ensued between us and I told them to keep the material because I would not pay duty for a pair of brocade, and a gift at that.

“The officer, who was Head of the Command at that time intervened, paid for the duty charge and gave me the receipt.

“One thing led to the other, we hooked up later and the rest is now history.

“As the head, he could have chosen to order that I be allowed to go, but he paid for the duty and that act, from that time, impressed me and I fell deeply in love with the man Atiku,’’ she said.

The National Coordinator of Women for Atiku, Mrs. Blessing Ebera, thanked Mrs. Abubakar for the warm reception accorded her group and pledged that it would continue to mobilise women across every ward to vote for Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

https://punchng.com/i-married-atiku-because-of-his-integrity-says-titi/

4 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
The lifeless one who claims he has integrity says Ganduje the Dollarfillic governor should be commended

He spent six months searching for Ministers only to appointment

1 . Those who cut imaginary grasses in the desert with 375 million

2. Certificate forgers

3 . those who supervise the looting of NNPC as revealed by Kachickwu himself

Even the fake midget of a pastor is clearing a 400 million worth of rice for 402 stealing 5.8 billion in one swoop

If Buhari abi na Jobrin has integrity the following people would have been investigated or prosecuted

Rotimi Amechi
Oshiomole the Dollar chairman
Ganduje the Dollar Gov
Babachir the man that cut imaginary grasses
NNPC GMD & NEMA Boss

But with a wife still crying that her 2 Billion was stolen by her ADC these men are holding the corrupt Buhari by the scrotum

Nigeria it is time to Atikulate we will be waiting for the Police IG on February 16 His men cant stop this nation..... His men cant stand the revolution

Buharis time in the villa is up

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by YouthsPC0: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madam we are atikulating jare ... Dont mind those who are supporting the lifeless one

What did he Do to Abdulrasheed Maina ?

What did he Do to Babachir

What did he Do to NEMA, NNPC & NHIS bosses

What did he do to the NYSC certificate forgers sorry i forgot he is thier member.....

Buhari has no integrity if he has any its smells like fart

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by NwaAmaikpe: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

Atiku keeps raking in endorsements and emcomiums.

A woman who birthed NAPTIP as the wife of a Vice-President is more of a first lady than a first lady whose only job is to tear down her husband on BBC Hausa and to host mediocre zombie Hausa actors.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Pidginwhisper: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by searchproject(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why I Will Mary Her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018

Our next first lady

An educated Yoruba woman (I think she'll be the most enlightened first lady after Mariam Babangida) married to Hausa/Fulani man who is running for office with an Igbo man.

9 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Lucifer66(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbish, women and their lies.
You married him for his money.

9 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by dynicks(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku keeps raking in endorsements and emcomiums.
while buhari does what?....please give me a reply.....

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by alagbaraaa: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
wink
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by slightlyMad(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hate it when they peddle yen yen yen. Go tell that to the United states. Your husband is wanted there for fraud.

Infact, American schools are using àtikú's case to learn about fraud and identify it when they see it coming.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Afamed: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
YouthsPC0:
Madam we are atikulating jare ... Dont mind those who are supporting the lifeless one

What did he Do to Abdulrasheed Maina ?

What did he Do to Babachir

What did he Do to NEMA, NNPC & NHIS bosses

What did he do to the NYSC certificate forgers sorry i forgot he is thier member.....

Buhari has no integrity if he has any its smells like fart
Few are like you, who prefer Barabbas the thief to Jesus Christ

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ntyce(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Bossontop(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
undecided
Integrity??.......hmmmm
Some of us will vote atiku because we hate buhari and is also a lesser evil than buhari.....shikena

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by somito121(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
That's your biz, we are voting buhari for second term.
Sai baba till 2023

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by seuncyber(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madam we don't care

Just like saying why am using Mtn instead of glo

Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ArmaniUhuru: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yoruba meets Hausa.
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Officialpdpnig: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madam Titi the co-looter and partner in lootocracy to Atiku.

The united states has it on record that your husbands other wife was in charge of opening as much as 30 bank accounts in USA where she helped your lootocratic and kleptomaniac husband stash about $40m until both your kleptomaniac husband and herself were exposed by the US government.

Yet you claim he is honest and upright.

Its clear you didn't marry Atiku. ATIKU BOUGHT YOUR LOYALTY WITH HIS LOOTED MONEY.

Modified:

Someone said your husband is an academic study in USA for corruption and i checked it out and found it to be true.

Stanford University California uses your husband as an academic study on corruption.

Your husband is a corrupted soul from the womb there is no honest bone left in him

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by TheAngry1: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Campaign don start grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by babyfaceafrica: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by bettercreature(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
somito121:
That's your biz, we are voting buhari for second term.
Sai baba till 2023
She want to use her to get Yoruba votes lol what a MUMU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by mmorah6: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
my integrity ? Yes i bliv dat buhari is an shameless beast feeding on the poor
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Praktikals(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Jayskit: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
The lifeless one who claims he has integrity says Ganduje the Dollarfillic governor should be commended

He spent six months searching for Ministers only to appointment

1 . Those who cut imaginary grasses in the desert with 375 million

2. Certificate forgers

3 . those who supervise the looting of NNPC as revealed by Kachickwu himself

Even the fake midget of a pastor is clearing a 400 million worth of rice for 402 stealing 5.8 billion in one swoop

If Buhari abi na Jobrin has integrity the following people would have been investigated or prosecuted

Rotimi Amechi
Oshiomole the Dollar chairman
Ganduje the Dollar Gov
Babachir the man that cut imaginary grasses
NNPC GMD & NEMA Boss

But with a wife still crying that her 2 Billion was stolen by her ADC these men are holding the corrupt Buhari by the scrotum

Nigeria it is time to Atikulate we will be waiting for the Police IG on February 16 His men cant stop this nation..... His men cant stand the revolution

Buharis time in the villa is up
. It think you should have said jubril cos buhari doesn't exist anymore

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Peaceontome247: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madam ur husband is thief... grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by netpro(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Titi is just another Atikulooter hoping for a share Atiku's NNPC sales.

Perhaps she wants to outdo Jenifer that helped Atiku funnel his loots to USA. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by richidinho(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Awaiting Firstlady
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by castrol180(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Was it not because of his thick and long manhood (penis) that Fulanis and abokis are known for just to always satisfy your thirst and quest for robust sexual desires
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Atiku is the man of the people

A detrablized literate entrepreneur who married from all major tribes of the country...

You can't beat that

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by kolnel: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
...nothing new in what she said about Atiku...every wife will always defend & speak very highly of her husband...

5 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lucifer66:
Rubbish, women and their lies.
You married him for his money.

Trust me, those days any educated man was comfortable in Nigeria and people didn't really marry for money like that back then

You got a brand new 504 upon graduation with multiple job offers.

And cos you're young to know, you probably didn't know that you're supposed to get food (3 very very square meals with extra) and laundry at the University level. Guess who stopped it? Buhari. Only an educated person will know you can't concentrate properly if you have classes by 7am to 4 or 6pm and have practicals, assignments, group work etc and have to cook and wash with your bare hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.