Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) (14814 Views)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Their Victim (Graphic Photos) / (Photo):Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I don't prefer them fair?  grin

I like African bodies! Some Igbo women are too thin for me. I need a Yoruba woman I can throw around. I am still trying to find a Yoruba mixed with Efik. That would be a dream come true!
yoruba mixed with efik ? lwkmd. . like you don't even know what you want .sooner or later,you will start thinking of hausa mixed with ibo.lol
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I don't prefer them fair?  grin

I like African bodies! Some Igbo women are too thin for me. I need a Yoruba woman I can throw around. I am still trying to find a Yoruba mixed with Efik. That would be a dream come true!

I thought Ileke-Idi was the only sugar in your tea shocked Your "sugar banana" as you put it!!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by oyinda3(f): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

Just to make sure I did't misunderstand you. That's all.

so do u understand me now?  cheesy

EzeUche:

Tell your men to stay away from our women!  grin I'll be daammn if my sisters marry a promiscious Yoruba man. I'll rather them marry a white man!  grin

Yoruba men chase any woman! Yoruba men were acting like some fools in Ghana when it came to Ghanaian women.

yoruba men have a mission to make naija more fair and less fair. i can't stop that srry
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Tell your men to stay away from our women!  grin I'll be daammn if my sisters marry a promiscious Yoruba man. I'll rather them marry a white man!  grin

Yoruba men chase any woman! Yoruba men were acting like some fools in Ghana when it came to Ghanaian women.

But yet you're the one swallowing nasty Banku just because of a Ghanaian woman.

A case of a pot calling kettle black
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

I thought Ileke-Idi was the only sugar in your tea shocked Your "sugar banana" as you put it!!
Since when? shocked

~Bluetooth:

yoruba mixed with efik ? lwkmd. . like you don't even know what you want .sooner or later,you will start thinking of hausa mixed with ibo.lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 4:44am On Jul 26, 2010
oyinda.:

yoruba men have a mission to make naija more fair and less fair. i can't stop that srry

Yes, a mission to create more Tundes, Femis, Wales, Tomiwas etc! angry

Thank God my fellow Igbos create like 6 children per woman! I'll be afraid that you Yorubas would be trying to make us Igbo go extinct.

But to be honest, an Igbo woman will only go with a man that has money. Not just any Yoruba man will do. She would be better with the Igbo men in her village.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Since when? shocked

grin grin grin grin

Not like he's been hiding his undying affection for you!! But, since his altimate woman is a Yoruba mixed with Efik, It got me wondering.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Thank God my fellow Igbos create like 6 children per woman! I'll be afraid that you Yorubas would be trying to make us Igbo go extinct.
But to be honest, an Igbo woman will only go with a man that has money. Not just any Yoruba man will do. She would be better with the Igbo men in her village.

Is that a paranoia or what!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

Not like he's been hiding his undying affection for you!! But, since his altimate woman is a Yoruba mixed with Efik, It got me wondering.
Seriously tho, you guys take stuff on NL seriously.
It has gotten me in a lot of shoit on this forum  shocked grin

EzeUche is messing with you guys wink
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by MandingoII(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2010
this writing is still with its classist views

and

old african nonsense  that is NOT relevant or useful to anyone.

what a useless writer.

Nigerian women in America leave their Nigerian men because of abusiveness and laziness of the Male Nigerian.

and they SHOULD, it is the american way,
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL! memories. where is that oompa loompa sef? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

But to be honest, shocked shocked an Igbo woman will only go with a man that has money shocked shocked. Not just any Yoruba man will do. She would be better with the Igbo men in her village.
you can see why i said ibo men are natural cuz you guys believe you can buy a woman provided you meet the right price.na wa o cry
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOL! memories. where is that oompa loompa sef? grin grin grin
I am out!! I dont want any more female trouble shocked shocked shocked grin

~Bluetooth:

you can see why i said ibo men are natural cuz you guys believe you can buy a woman provided you meet the right price.na wa o cry
Hello, even tho Yoruba men dont pay bride price, they still have to pay 2 big weddings [traditional and white wedding], and then all those stuff they have to buy to bring to her parents. Might as well be bride price
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2010
It is my duty to marry a Yoruba woman just as voluptuous as Ileke-idi and have 6 Igbo-Yoruba hybrids. Of course they will be more Igbo than Yoruba, but they shall spread my name amongst the Yoruba population!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'm only messing with him as well. Maybe I should start professing my own everlasting love for some ibo chick on NL. That will make it even.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I am out!! I dont want any more female  trouble shocked shocked shocked grin

Hello, even tho Yoruba men dont pay bride price, they still have to pay 2 big weddings [traditional and white wedding], and then all those stuff they have to buy to bring to her parents. Might as well be bride price

no worries, that is all over now. LOL!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

It is my duty to marry a Yoruba woman just as voluptuous as Ileke-idi and have 6 Igbo-Yoruba hybrids. Of course they will be more Igbo than Yoruba, but they shall spread my name amongst the Yoruba population!
So you understand my worry.
Abeg, I dont want my children to bare a name I cant even pronounce grin grin grin

THE AMAKA:

no worries, that is all over now. LOL!
We thank God, We thank God. wink

Aigbofa:

I'm only messing with him as well. Maybe I should start professing my own everlasting love for some ibo chick on NL. That will make it even.
THE AMAKA is Igbo
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

Stop lying. You Yoruba men are gettin E-Jealous! I never seen such. Maybe I should tell more of my brethren to date Yoruba women. They already say we treat them better than you all. We treat them like the queens they are. Maybe you Yoruba men need to stop worrying about yourselves and shower your women with attention.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Abeg, I dont want my children to bare a name I cant even pronounce grin grin grin

We thank God, We thank God. wink
THE AMAKA is Igbo

Craze dey worry you.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

THE AMAKA is Igbo

[size=17pt]ABEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:01am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know you Yoruba gal is not talking. With all your syllables. Yoruba names be twisting my tongue. What is so hard saying Okoye Nwosu, Oha, etc?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

which name are you talking about ?

Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

Craze dey worry you.
Shey crazy no be your middle name?

@AMAKA
I know you're smiling inside

EzeUche:

I know you Yoruba gal is not talking. With all your syllables. Yoruba names be twisting my tongue. What is so hard saying Okoye Nwosu, Oha, etc?
Very hard to pronounce. I used to think Uche was pronounced as Hooshy
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2010
more like crying. cry
unless he looks like Nnamdi
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Very hard to pronounce. I used to think Uche was pronounced as Hooshy

I can't tell you werent around many Igbos. Well I felt the same about Yoruba names. Hausa have the easiest names to pronounce though.

If your name wasn't Eastern, I could not pronounce it.

Well just call me the Uchi-Gucci! Brrrr
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

more like crying. cry

Yes a true representative of us Igbo men! lol Now where are the Yoruba men who look like us?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Yes a true representative of us Igbo men! lol Now where are the Yoruba men who look like us?

please don't start
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I can't tell you werent around many Igbos. Well I felt the same about Yoruba names. Hausa have the easiest names to pronounce though.

If your name wasn't Eastern, I could not pronounce it.

Well just call me the Uchi-Gucci!   Brrrr
hmm tacky  

EzeUche:

That is not a true rep. . . Igbo men sabi ugly. . . . no joke tongue tongue

THE AMAKA:

more like crying. cry

[img]http://temple3.files./2009/11/nnamdi_asomugha_feature.jpg[/img]

damnnnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

more like crying. cry

[img]http://temple3.files./2009/11/nnamdi_asomugha_feature.jpg[/img]

I look better than him, but[b] I DON'T WANT YOU.[/b] You look like one of those women that drove their men crazy!!!!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

I look better than him, but[b] I DON'T WANT YOU.[/b] You look like one of those women that drove their men crazy!!!!

AS IF!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2010
why is ezeuche so excited over this picture ? i bet you are not anyway better than that pix undecided
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

I believe you. Ekiti men tend to look hot. . . . no jokes

Thank you God  for making them like my ex cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members / Two Men And A Woman Striped Unclad For Stealing Goats In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.