Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates (3043 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Federal Poly Nekede Finnally Releases 2011/2012 First Admission List Online / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates by Ozorhumphery(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2010
ND morning sciences (friday 13th august): school of engineering technology, school of environmental design technology, school of industrial and applied sciences.

ND morning business( sat14th aug 2010 ):
school of business and management technology, school of humanities and social science.

HND science morning (11th aug 2010) :
school of engineering technology, school of environmental design technology, school of industrial and applied sciences.

HND morning business (12th aug 2010) :
school business and management technology, school of humanities and social science.

The closing date for the payment of screening exercise is thur 10th august 2010.
More inquiries 08164595070
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates by Engrfidel(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2011
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWERRI HND FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE NOW AT FIDELITY BANK INSIDE SCHOOL, PRICE IS #5,500. FOR YOUR INFOR ON FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWERRI HND ADMISSION PROCESS,CALL me
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2011
Mr poster, i hold u r not m.a.d or r u b.l.i.nd to see dat there are so many threads on this ur fu.ckin nekede screening talk. Moderator,do something about this niccompoops
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates by Oaktree(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2011
@Ozormurphy and all FEDPONEKS!!!!!!
PLS could somebody help me with the latest as with respect to the schools POST UME Exams forms sales,where i can get it and the exams itself?
Tanks,am anticipating,
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates by mayorNDNGR: 4:19am On Jul 27, 2011
Nekede has a problem with Their SUG. So any1 that tell you that they has started selling form is a lier. They may start by September.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Physical Clearance / For Those That Did Not Meet The Cut Off Mark For Unilorin Post Utme, Lets Meet!! / The Almost Complete Sport Complex Facilities Of Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.