Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! (10586 Views)

Who Can Export Nigerian Foodstuffs To UK / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Zee1(f): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2010
Hello fellow Nairalanders!

Exporting processed food stuff from UK to supply to the Nigerian market (e.g heinz, dolmios, ragu e.t.c)

or

Exporting Nigerian food stuff to supply to the Uk market (geisha, golden morn, milo e.t.c).

Which business would be easier? more profitable?

This could be a really useful and informative thread for those looking at the food export/import business  cool
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by papi22(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2010
i have interest in that too but i dont know how easy it is
cuz i dont knw anybody around
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Zee1(f): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
papi22, it is doable providing one has the capital and necessary documentation to start. I have saved money for this business but dont know where to even start. I need advice. Plenty of it. It seems to be somewhat of a grey area here on nairaland. I hope someone comes to our rescue!

1 Like

Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by tholanee: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hello Zee1,

I have sent you a mail to your mailbox, you can read it and give me feedback. I want to know if you areinterested in exporting from Nigeria or importing to Nigeria.

i hope my recommendation will be useful and I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by GMJ(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
It would be more advisable to import food from UK to Nigeria as there is more capital to be made from that. Everybody knows that Nigerians loves UK products and so long as you import the right kind of food, there is big money in that,
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by tholanee: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2010
Hello Zee,
I have replied you and waiting for your reply.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by tholanee: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2010
@ big_leap,
I have sent you a mail, waiting for a reply.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by ifyegede(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Tholane Pls kindly mail me a copy of d infog. I'm interested in exporting nigerian foodstuffs abroad. My email adress is ifeanyi2excel@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Thethy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
You can export thing like gari ijebu,snails to uk, but confirm the legality of food items you are bringing to Nigeria from UK.

See: http://exportfromnigeria.proboards.com/
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Joygiver: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2011
Export Nigerian foodstuff to UK and get paid in Cash here Nigeria by the importer representative here in Nigeria. Payment will be made after the importer has received the goods. As a Nigerian Company open an African foodstuff supermarket and Grocery store in UK.
Requirement: No company Registration, You don’t need to register with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), No NAFDAC approval.
You will be connected with the freight forwarder who will help you send the goods to UK.

For details click here : http://www.21stplacelive.com/UKfoodcontract.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Eforce1: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
:p
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Khadiff: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Am interested in exporting food stuff like Garri and Palm oil from Nigeria into the UK. I would appreciate anybody with an experience to kindly advice how to go about it.Any little contribution is welcome.info.khadiff@yahoo.com or khadiff.khadiff@yahoo.com
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by kingof: 8:20pm On May 04, 2012
please i will glad to have copy of the context of the shipping details. this is my email adegokeayobamib@yahoo.com please i will be waiting your reply. am realy in need of the info coz i wanted to venture into the same biz
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by chemashie(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2012
I can export the following food stuff to UK and US on regular basis; ofada rice, pure natural honey, garri(white&yellow), ewedu, ugwu, stock fish(panla), elubo, yam. I will appreciate any honest link to start this business. Any one can contact me on
+2348034018955
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by aydj(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Pls, I am a student in d U.S looking for an opportunity to be on the supply chain of existing exporters of African/Nigerian foodstuffs to d U.S. I have funds readily available and am currently meeting with different African Stores around here to get their demands. If you are interested pls contact me on
E-mail: aydj32@yahoo.com
Nigeria: +234 8084752413
U.S: +1 304 594 5089

Note: Am presently in Nigeria on summer break and will return to the U.S in a couple of weeks from now.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Thethy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by omejeo: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
I deal with palmoil,ogbono,egwusi and original honey 100% undilluted even process food like indomie,sardine,milo,seasoning like maggi,knor cube etc for export at cheap price both large and small quantity.if interested you can reach me 08066565432 or email omejevn@yahoo for price detail.com.tanks
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by onyeka205(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Joygiver: Export Nigerian foodstuff to UK and get paid in Cash here Nigeria by the importer representative here in Nigeria. Payment will be made after the importer has received the goods. As a Nigerian Company open an African foodstuff supermarket and Grocery store in UK.
Requirement: No company Registration, You don’t need to register with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), No NAFDAC approval.
You will be connected with the freight forwarder who will help you send the goods to UK.

What if your contact refuse to pay after receiving the goods?
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by admcompub: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
onyeka205:

What if your contact refuse to pay after receiving the goods?

Joy giver you must be a scammer, don't confuse people who are looking for help, you guys need to grow.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by ticon4life(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2013
you can go to lagos chambers of commerce and industry @ police college ikeja and also nigeria export promotion council @ apapa and believe they will be of assistant to you.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by ibeli: 12:52pm On May 24, 2013
papi22: i have interest in that too but i dont know how easy it is
cuz i dont knw anybody around
[color=#000099][/color] for very high quality neatly package african food stuff eg melon ,ogbono smoked fish ,crayfish ,soup spices,chill pepper,suya pepper.
Garri ,yam flour and wheat flour ,Beans etc from nigeria to us & uk contact julian.okoh@hotmail.com
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by remioshy(f): 8:01am On May 25, 2013
Joygiver: Export Nigerian foodstuff to UK and get paid in Cash here Nigeria by the importer representative here in Nigeria. Payment will be made after the importer has received the goods. As a Nigerian Company open an African foodstuff supermarket and Grocery store in UK.

Hi. I have someone who is interested in this type of biz, how do I get more info for him pls,
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Etranshub(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
contact Michael on 08167488947 to get your fish smoking oven....electricity,gas and charcoal...which ever one you want and can have a two in one power source.

Also if you have 100KG and above of fish for smoking to export or sell here in Nigeria with 95% liquid extraction for longer preservation of the fish without any preservatives added. Call the number today and get a great deal
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Endico(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Everyone telling you they will teach you, do this or that here are all scammers except for Tunji Afuwape (21strategy) which i don't really know about for now. Others will scrap you of your money and tell you bla...bla...bla...in their so called export business training which i tagged EXPLOIT BUSINESS TRAINING. They don't export, training is where they make money, they gather few information that will never help you start anything on export business, check NEPC list of performing exporters in Nigeria if you will see their names there. I have attended Ismail Abdulazeez (Exportfromnigeria) foodstuff export training and is zero. He cant tell you international prices of any of the foodstuffs and he cant tell you how you can get buyers, without these, how is the person you trained going to start exporting? If you have somebody in UK where African foods are mostly sold, contact the person like i am presently doing, tell the person to help you go where they sell foodstuff, tell the sellers he has somebody that can be supplying them and ask them the prices they buy, payment terms and method . When you are done with that, go to NAHCO export unit at murtala mohammed airport, Lagos, meet one of the agents and ask him what you require to send the foodstuff you want to send. If you meet somebody there who is exporting same product you want to be exporting, make him/her your friend and let the person be giving you guides.

2 Likes

Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by calltonia2000: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
can supply my email
tholanee:
Hello Zee,
I have replied you and waiting for your reply.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Trippledots(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Endico:
Everyone telling you they will teach you, do this or that here are all scammers except for Tunji Afuwape (21strategy) which i don't really know about for now. Others will scrap you of your money and tell you bla...bla...bla...in their so called export business training which i tagged EXPLOIT BUSINESS TRAINING. They don't export, training is where they make money, they gather few information that will never help you start anything on export business, check NEPC list of performing exporters in Nigeria if you will see their names there. I have attended Ismail Abdulazeez (Exportfromnigeria) foodstuff export training and is zero. He cant tell you international prices of any of the foodstuffs and he cant tell you how you can get buyers, without these, how is the person you trained going to start exporting? If you have somebody in UK where African foods are mostly sold, contact the person like i am presently doing, tell the person to help you go where they sell foodstuff, tell the sellers he has somebody that can be supplying them and ask them the prices they buy, payment terms and method . When you are done with that, go to NAHCO export unit at murtala mohammed airport, Lagos, meet one of the agents and ask him what you require to send the foodstuff you want to send. If you meet somebody there who is exporting same product you want to be exporting, make him/her your friend and let the person be giving you guides.

hi sir, pls I like dis idea of exporting. do you buy snails? I just got info of an african country where they don't eat it, just kill d throw away.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by Endico(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Trippledots:

hi sir, pls I like dis idea of exporting. do you buy snails? I just got info of an african country where they don't eat it, just kill d throw away.
Hello Sir/Madam,
I don't buy snail for now but I can develop market for that in Lagos if your price is competitive & we will do partnership business.
Re: Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! by pluslady: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
SO HOW DID U GO ZEEL 1.

I AM INTERESTED IN FOOD EXPORT TOO.

(1) (Reply)

How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / Business Logos With Subliminal Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.