Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Its The Women's World! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its The Women's World! (774 Views)

Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) / The Women Who Think They're Too Clever To Have Babies / Men Do You Like The Women You Spend More Money On Than The Once You Do Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its The Women's World! by deeplo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
you may not agree with me but by time you finish reading this you will probably agree.

1. If you want to date a lady, you must approach, pester, disturb even lure her with alot of materials and sweet words as the case maybe before she accept your advance(s)
2. As the relationship progresses, you need to do alot if not more to always assure her of your undying love and affection.
3. when it comes to propose for marriage, its the men that MUST do that and you must do that in a romantic way ( most annoying part, a man kneeling down to ask a lady to marry her, haaaa!)
4. marriage engagement and parties, men will cough out all his life savings to make it a befitting one. what does the lady contribute?, i guess you can answer that.
5. after wedding, the man is expected to take care of his family in all areas concerned. failure to do it or lacking in any area, he is label IRRESPONSIBLE MAN.
6. When it comes to pregnancy stage. the man is expected to be there financially and emotionally. Not forgetting that at this stage some women eat too much (9times a day) in some cases.
8. As the delivery stage approaches, you will be remember about materials for the new child. ask her how much, ?
9. when the child is delivered, hospital bill is bore by the man. christening ceremony, entertainment and others is shoulder by the man. However, when it now come to gift dolling out, the woman will receive it all. WHY?
10. when it comes to what man and woman do in the bedroom, the wife will always tell you to do it very well and failure to comply will mean you are not a MAN ENOUGH to make her sweat.
11. she sometimes tell you when she is interested in doing it, even when its not the time of the month she receive her visitor.
12.when the children are growing up the men will pay school fee, clothing, feeding and everything that need to be paid and buy, but when the children grow up and begins to work, guess who will receive the largess of their income, MOTHER

THESE AND MANY MORE NOT MENTIONED HERE MAKES ME THINK ITS THE WOMEN'S WORLD, DO YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION?
Re: Its The Women's World! by Spyker: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
Its a womans world rule and governed by men.
Re: Its The Women's World! by deeplo(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2010
You are correct absolutely, but we are paying more to rule them
Re: Its The Women's World! by oladcity(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
Thats why you are a MAN; Meeting All Needs
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Its The Women's World! by luap: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
Always been this way.
Re: Its The Women's World! by zayhal(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
Most of the things you listed there have to do with finances. A lot of women pay bills and do much more than that, and they don't whine about. Getting pregnant, breastfeeding, child upbringing, the list is endless. Women do everything gracefully and do not even see them as duties.

Each gender has a role to play to maintain a balanced society.
Re: Its The Women's World! by deeplo(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2010
zayhal:

Most of the things you listed there have to do with finances. A lot of women pay bills and do much more than that, and they don't whine about. Getting pregnant, breastfeeding, child upbringing, the list is endless. Women do everything gracefully and do not even see them as duties.

Each gender has a role to play to maintain a balanced society.

I quiet agree with you but if any woman at any point in time is in charge of the finance of the family she will not be happy with it. Trust me no woman will like to be in-charge, she can manage for awhile but not for long.

The point am tryn to make here is why do we have to do all this and still be classified as second citizen in our own house
Re: Its The Women's World! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2010
deeplo:

I quiet agree with you but if any woman at any point in time is in charge of the finance of the family she will not be happy with it. Trust me no woman will like to be in-charge, she can manage for awhile but not for long.

The point am tryn to make here is why do we have to do all this and still be classified as second citizen in our own house

i am sorry to let you know that if you are classified as a second class citizen in your own home after doing all what you have mentioned above (in your lame a$$ list) THEN you should grow some balls, face the monster you living with and bi*tch slap her at a 45degrees angle to wake her up!!!!!

on a serious note, although you probably shouldnt hit her, you definitely should re-evaluate your place in your union.
Re: Its The Women's World! by deeplo(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2010
Sorry bros, am not talkn abt mysef. i have a wonderful wife who knows what and when. am so happy abt her and at least she enjoy spending the little money i make and am happy to part wit it  grin. However, no man i mean no reasonable and responsible man will not say he does not funding his family. The question is the way and manner the funding comes differs.
Take for example, a man who earns 80k per month and his mother-in-law got sick and was taken to hospital, the bill was 72k he was left with 8k, tell me how will he take care of the family for that month in question? Is that man not a 2nd class citizen in his own house already? LOL
Re: Its The Women's World! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^^^lol, you right or maybe he should probably do the following:

Re: Its The Women's World! by deeplo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE I SAW THIS CARTOON, THIS IS WONDERFUL

(1) (Reply)

My Alcoholic Wife Beats Me-84 Yr Old Man / Tackiest, Nastiest External Christmas Decorations / Lights. Share Your Pictures! / Rabbit Saves Owner From Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.