Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, (704 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, by matoyeh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
her parents love her the more because she makes $1800 weekly frm her private buz,

she take care of the house after her returns and give her parent monthly salary

Re: Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, by sophy09: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2010
And her parent will love her more if she becomes a victim
Re: Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, by tpiah: 5:18am On Jul 27, 2010
too desperate, if you ask me.

by the time every male in her vicinity has "seen it all", what's left to show potential suitors that they havent already viewed?

what kind of "private business"?

because women in money-making non-p.orn related professions, usually have good dress sense.

i wouldnt be surprised if your friend ends up with mr slippers and blue jeans in that photo.
Re: Her Parents Love Her The More because She Makes $1500 Weekly Frm Her Private Buz, by matoyeh(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2010
SUCH IS LIFE grin

(1) (Reply)

Of What Importance Is The Choice Of Hall For A Wedding Reception? / Saving Your Marriage! / A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.