Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage (26186 Views)

How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by AcuraZDX: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Tiwa Savage , has stunned many of her fans after revealing that she sometimes feels depressed by low self-esteem.

The Mavin queen, also revealed that she only looks beautiful by the help of make-ups and push-up bras. Stating that sometimes she is intimidated by the glamour on social media.

“I get a lot of messages from young girls who are depressed with low self-esteem because they don’t feel pretty like the social media girls they see every day and my heart breaks because I feel like that too sometimes.

“We are all in this together, I’m not perfect, and not the prettiest, sexiest, richest but I’ll remain kind and seek after God’s heart because none of the others matters to Him.

“Ultimately God’s approval is all we need”, she said.
She added that contrary to public belief, she hardly sees herself as a pretty woman.

“Some people are born beautiful, flawless skin, long curly hair, fair skin but some of us grew up looking at the world’s definition of beauty and found ourselves not fitting into that standard but with the help of makeup, filters and push up bras we feel a little closer.

“What happens when you take all that off and you stare at yourself in the mirror, do you still think you are beautiful?
“You should because you are and when we meet our creator face to face it’s those with the kindest hearts that will stand as most beautiful.
“So while we work on the outside make sure we work on our hearts.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/sometimes-i-battle-with-low-self-esteem-tiwa-savage/

18 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Oreofepeters: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2018
So true, a lot of these girls are ugly seriously if not for the help of makeup and filters non would deserve twice glance.......

#Fakehair
#Fakeface
#Fakeskin
#Fakeeyelashes
#Fakelife

Natural beauty izzas scarce commodity....

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by amaniro: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Oni ranu

You're a liar angry

Looking for cheap attention

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2018
and so?...attention seeker..see her oblong head like cucumber

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by speedyconnect3: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2018
She is beautiful..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by ct2: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Pls reconcile with you husband it will help you career

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Excelboi(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Why won't you suffer low self esteem when you mostly show up as an indecent and irresponsible lady sometimes just for the fame.... Support Buhari till 2023 and I may forgive you!!! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by jerecrown(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Behold the ass hole

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by adefemi090: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
No be small thing o
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by kidman96(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Why won't you feel depressed with low self esteem when your decision making is shit...

You had a fully publicised divorce because your husband accused you of sleeping with fellow artists, yet you actually went ahead to sleeping with one. Not just anyobe but one with different children from different ladies, one almost half your age. Soon you will be just another baby mama to him. Idiot.

16 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by OgeFather(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
a

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by godfatherx: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Pepsi, Fanta, Coke, Mirinda

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by prodigy22: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
That's Why you went and starred in sex tape?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Adesouth(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
ogbeni that's your problem ooooo..
......we get jubrin to deal with

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by deepwater(f): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Chai
Sorry, u will be fine
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Emmzy201(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
So low self esteem pushed you to do rubbish with someone who can comfortably be your first born
Hoe like you
*spits*

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by MrRhymes101(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
As long as its not consistent, its fine... Wedding MC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by mr1759: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2018
when are u giving starboy his baby
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by sukerefakere(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Or you are battling with whizkid low sperm count..
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Uglymind: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Shayo and remain happy
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by whytediamond(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2018
So the cure or solution for low self-esteem is to start living a controversial lifestyle abi?

Stew pour you for face there.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by tobidipity(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2018
This goes to show that fame doesn't guarantee happiness

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Onlinealaba(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Chairlady gbogbo stew association, but we av more important issues than discussing on your low self esteem..the stew gang are coming tongue

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Agbola1(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
This is so true and genuine...

I wonder what life will be like if all celebrities are this sincere and make people stop chasing the fake standard they see on social media.

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by infogenius(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Part of human nature of imperfection.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
We've all got demons in our closets! And we all pretend we don't.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.