Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) (6162 Views)

My new GF vs YourMain / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2010
I met this light-skinned gal 3 months ago,i just discoverd now that she is a demon,am in soup,my thing(P) no dey rise,when i tried to av sex with other gals.i don't know what to do,pls i need prayers nd advice,she has turn to Mario naw
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by ronky4luv(f): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
sorry ooooh grin
go for deliverance at MFM fast fast
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by papa190(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2010
Teaser4:

I met this light-skinned gal 3 months ago,i just discoverd now that she is a demon,am in soup,my thing(P) no dey rise,when i tried to av sex with other gals.i don't know what to do,pls i need prayers nd advice,she has turn to Mario naw

what do u mean by mario

you turn to Luigi~

meanwhile what kinda spirit is she,

how many other gurls have u tried sleeping with,

did she confess that she is one,

answer this questions lemme give u a solution fast!!
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by glorina: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
She's your new girlfriend, yet you're banging other babes? Don't panic! that's what you get for cheating on your new girlfriend!

Teaser4:

Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by mahogany28: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
very good.u don enter. better go for delivrance. cry
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by saintneo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
@190, correct ask him again. . . . . .
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by mylove4him(f): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
Go for deliverance and stop sleeping around.
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by petphunt(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2010

Are you hallucinating? If you just woke up, this is the 21 century.
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by ITbomb(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
you don dey sleep with different girls now one girl wan 'sleep' you, you dey shout. pray make devil help you
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by temmyeben(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
By the power that is in the name of JESUS Christ of Nazareth i set the lady loose of every familiar spirit that may have stand to torment her life in the name of Jesus Christ, some pple trust in chariot, some trust in horses, some in weapon why some still trust in an octopus but i trust in the name of Jesus and i decree, U marine spirit, emere spirit, the spirit of olokun nd all that i cast u inside the pit by the power that is in the name of Jesus. tell her to read this nd believe it nd watch out 4 God.
cheers!
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by philip0906(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
temmyeben:

By the power that is in the name of JESUS Christ of Nazareth i set the lady loose of every familiar spirit that may have stand to torment her life in the name of Jesus Christ, some pple trust in chariot, some trust in horses, some in weapon why some still trust in an octopus but i trust in the name of Jesus and i decree, U marine spirit, emere spirit, the spirit of olokun nd all that i cast u inside the pit by the power that is in the name of Jesus. tell her to read this nd believe it nd watch out 4 God.
cheers!
[size=18pt]@bolded. . .
*FAINTS*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by ice234: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2010
reason to keep urself till mariage ur own don be
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2010
I m sure of what am saying cos,whenever am with her any kiss or romance my body wil charge instantly whl my thing wil erect,buh if i wan try it with ma other gals,its gona remain silent like river nigeria.SO when i told my friends,they told me that she is.i dnt knw wat to do.
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by pweetychic: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2010
Teaser4:

I m sure of what am saying cos,whenever am with her any kiss or romance my body wil charge instantly whl my thing wil erect,buh if i wan try it with ma other gals,its gona remain silent like river nigeria.SO when i told my friends,they told me that she is.i dnt knw wat to do.

The gal's helping you to save your spermatozoa that you both would be needing to make babies in future, so why d heck? afterall, she is a PWEETYCHIC, U shud be thanking ur God dat ur cork stl get erection sef,
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by 2wise4real: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2010
pweetychic:

The gal's helping you to save your spermatozoa that you both would be needing to make babies in future, so why d heck? afterall, she is a PWEETYCHIC, U shud be thanking your God dat your cork stl get erection sef,

GBAM!!! smiley smiley smiley

How i wish every lady colud hv d power to make the men's thingy work for their wives only, Infidelity acts wouldn't hv been this much,

@Poster, just promise her u wud be faithful, she wl release ur thingy, but don't misuse ur cork again, Okay!!!
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2010
Na wah o!!

@ Poster

You have come to the right place.

Just test your kini again with her and if it works properly, then come back and tell us, we have the solution.
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2010
@pweetychic,i dnt like that style,am nt sure if shes gona be ma future wife,i dont knw what to do,am confusd,av prayd nd fastd but stil remain d same
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2010
Okijashrine,pls tell me the solution,i av done that b4
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2010
Okijashrine,pls tell me the solution,i av done that b4
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Teaser4(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2010
Aarrh!! Wahala dey,am in a big mess,i avnt experience it b4 in ma life,naw i knw how it feels.GOD PLS SAVE UR ONLY SON,HEAVEN PLS COME TO MY RESCUE
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
We have to first find out if your department your babe belongs to?? Either Mami-water (mermaid), whinch (witch) or Ogbanje (pure evil spirit).

Your first test is for mami-water. Next time before your and her start to "mini-mini-wana-wana" fetch a bottle of eva water, cut half of a kolanut and two shots of aromatic schinapps into it, shake vigourously and pour it on her leg. If it turns to a fishes tail, then na mami-water. RUN!!

1 Like

Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by papa190(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAFFIN~

Okija SHRINE IS OBVIOUSLY POSTING THIS THRU THE INFLUENCE OF WEED,
there has been a lot of rain this period so the price of weed has increased~
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by tivta(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
@poster. Pass her to me. I shall change her life for ever. Mean while stay off her, your spirit cant handle her,and stop bleaping every gal you meet. Email me on markobi2010@aol.com.
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by Jaideyone(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^Do u hate yourself that much?
@poster run before u become completely impotent
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by papa190(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
poster
check out this video real mermaid caught on tape~

http://www.bestfunnytube.com/index.php?option=com_jomtube&view=video&id=2738
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
[quote =1280160652]
[quote][/quote]

ibi lo ma ku si right? lol
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by papa190(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
check this video out people

scary,

Video of real mermaids

http://www.bestfunnytube.com/index.php?option=com_jomtube&view=video&id=2738
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by abrahym(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
carry her go meet woli agba
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by pash(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
carry her go meet woli agba

, Or Alfa Sule
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by tivta(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
The guy is just pulling our legs. He is not serious, just wants attention. Email me if you need a solution. Markobi2010@aol.com
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by deniyor: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

We have to first find out if your department your babe belongs to?? Either Mami-water (mermaid), whinch (witch) or Ogbanje (pure evil spirit).

Your first test is for mami-water. Next time before your and her start to "mini-mini-wana-wana" fetch a bottle of eva water, cut half of a kolanut and two shots of aromatic schinapps into it, shake vigourously and pour it on her leg. If it turns to a fishes tail, then na mami-water. RUN!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by TheCork(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
ok bro,,,, get me 4 goats, 3 lions, 5 elephants, 1 monkey, 9 albino, 3 laptops, 2 Nokia Phones, One light skin babe and 1 bottle of Gulder.

, and I make it RISE AGAIN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics) / See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.