Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer (760 Views)

Request For A Car: Only Reputable Dealer Pls. / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / An appeal to a JB NL Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by showbobo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
My buddy's 2005 Murano Gear is faulty and the price we got here is quite outrageous. . . . Can you guys help fetch over there and how long would it take to get here??. . . . Hit me up so we can conclude +2348031557204. . . .
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2010
Hello Chief,

Sorry to hear of the problem with your friends and his ride . . . . Leave the VIN NUmber and they would be able to check the real gear that will go with it and quote accordingly.
As per how long it will take, i will have to get in touch with our shipping/Clearing agent, cos we were told recently that there were some funny activities going on at the Nigerian airport, thus delay of air courier to Nigeria.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by showbobo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
Thanks Oga Fhemmy. . . You can reach me on this number +2348031557204. . . I've been trying to reach you on the number you gave me awhile ago. . . Lemme have yours
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by chelseabmw(m): 2:46am On Jul 28, 2010
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by showbobo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
Congratulations on your new ride Chelsea smiley smiley smiley smiley

Here is the VIN Mr Fhemmy JN8A08W25W425392
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by KunleA2(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2010
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by KunleA2(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2010
showbobo:

My buddy's 2005 Murano Gear is faulty and the price we got here is quite outrageous. . . . Can you guys help fetch over there and how long would it take to get here??. . . . Hit me up so we can conclude +2348031557204. . . .

Is this a 2WD or All Wheel Drive vehicle? I might be able to track one down for you. Meanwhile you can send me email at:

kunleautos[at]yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
showbobo:

Thanks Oga Fhemmy. . . You can reach me on this number +2348031557204. . . I've been trying to reach you on the number you gave me awhile ago. . . Lemme have yours

I am so sorry chief. . . . . . .
I lost track of this thread, i will check with the dealers as soon as offices open and will get back to you on it with the cost of buying, as per the shipping cost, not sure yet, cos would be by weight and packaging.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
Chief. . . .

Just got off the phone with the dealership now and was asked the following question:
1. Do i need the entire Gear
2. Do i need the gear box for the differential
3. Do i need the gear box for the transmission

The dude later said, it is better to bring the ride to their dealership, then, i told him that the ride has been exported to Africa, after which he now says, it is "probably" for the transmission.
He quoted a price of 2500$$ . . . . This is brand new from Nissan itself, but will call around later for a used one.

BTW . . . The cost is just for buying and shipping is not included, again, that was for brand new.

Will keep you posted for the USED one. . . . . If the other number aint working, cos the fone has been acting funny lately call me on [same area code] 702-8336
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
Check the VIN Number to make sure it is correct too . . . This is a 16 dig number and not 17 digit that ought to be
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by chelseabmw(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
showbobo:

Congratulations on your new ride Chelsea smiley smiley smiley smiley

Here is the VIN Mr Fhemmy JN8A08W25W425392

My brother thanks.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by showbobo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
Thanks alot Mr Fhemmy,Can you believe he actually paid someone at ladipo 650k for the gear without my consent . . . Thanks for all your concern
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
showbobo:

Thanks alot Mr Fhemmy,Can you believe he actually paid someone at ladipo 650k for the gear without my consent . . . Thanks for all your concern

Chief . . . . As long as he is happy, that is the most important thing.
Always willing and ready to be of help . . . . , Regards
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by showbobo(m): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2010
Thanks alot Mr Fhemmy and Kunle. . . . . .
Re: Urgent Help Needed. . . Fhemmy/Any US Based Reputable Dealer by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
Anytime

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Tokunbo Honda Bullet And Bulldog 1997 Model Plus Custom Duty? / Sold ! Sparkling Clean 2 Months Registered '04 Infiniti Fx 45 - N2.95m / How Much Can I Get A Clean Golf 3 And 4 With A/c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.