Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! (16572 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Ranoscky(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2010
Hmm? shocked. . .D Christian of a guy is how old?. . .22yrs? shocked   ((((( Mother of God )))))

Abeg tellam make him talk 'em real age jor. sad

shey, him think say dis 1 na football club wey dem dey drop over age playaz? undecided

***BTW, wetin i wan use am do sef?*** undecided
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Ranoscky(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2010
@Redman

Cameroun, Senegal, Mali and Benin Republic were xcluded b'cos, dey can't speak english! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*No be me talk am O!*
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by wendoworld(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2010
Pamperme:

was kinda surprised when he started crying last sunday after singing Asa's 360, i had to ask my friend whether he had actually won the competition, angry ridiculous, i really dont like guys like that, feels gayish feminine to me tongue

the guy na pure GAY if not why did he say in his profile that he hates discrimination lipsrsealed i watched that episode too when he busted out crying i was like ewwwww! shocked WTF!

Pamperme:

But Kesse, i still cant believe that guy is from Accra, he sang a yoruba song without "murdering the language", really commendable kiss kiss kiss
like this guy too he is very cool kiss me been think say na naija guy o tongue
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by wendoworld(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2010
mikuz:

Ochuko , a Babcock
University graduate, was
born in Lagos in the late
’ s. He works as a contact
centre supervisor but his
passion for music has
brought him this far. He
loves basketball, poetry
and music.
shocked shocked shocked shocked omo this guy too don old ooo!!! no wonder lipsrsealed
i loved his confidence
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by slimnike(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2010
What about my dude Uwede, no body is saying anything about Him. You guys are being biased.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Ranoscky(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
^
Hehe. . .na by force to luff ur dude?
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by sirt1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
What about the guy that sang Jailer or prisoner by Asa? Where is His pix?

@ Poster

post it and others too. I guess they are 18 in number. so where are the remaining pixs?
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2010

The 29 year old song
writer who aspires to be a
producer was born and
brought up in Kaduna. He
describes his mother as his
girl friend because she
means a lot to him … .ladies …
Tolu actually does have a girlfriend.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by seedlings: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2010
Pls my fellows can anybody help with real information on to get into this project fame next year?

thanks.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by CGKing(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2010
May Jocelia win by Gods grace. Im already her fan.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2010

Vwede is an Engineering
graduate of the University
of Benin. He loves
swimming, reading, playing
scrabble and listening to
the news.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by babdad: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2010
smiley
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by babdad: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
i just wana say i like lyndsey.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by kingspun(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
wen' em Studio is out to promote young Talents in music, as such we encourage you to patronise our Studio,
We offer audio production, Mixing and mastering at an affordable price, no engineering fee, we do ur job to satisfaction
we also do video production and artist Promotion. Call Kingsley on 08035509757 or 07041670886
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by babsomotde(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
I just go to know about the MTN Project Fame 2013 West Africa. You can get full details and how to win on www.mtnprojectfame..com . I am sure you will learn and appreciate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA TV Shows Of Those Good Old Days / DOWNLOAD: Asiwaju Part 3 - [latest Yoruba Premium Movie] / #bbnaija: Leo Denies Mocking Alex In New Video With Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.