Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me (7214 Views)

My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by chiomaj1(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
wenever i complain its alwayz work work pls try
and understand am gettin sick and tired of it i need
ur advise
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by naggib(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hey chioma go find new boyfriend coz i tink his got anoda 4 him self
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by IBDat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2007
Well even with work you would always welcome that little distraction. If he doesn't call consider these options:
1 - His he someone that doesn't like talking much? my brother is like that and so the family makes that excuse for him.
2 - Do you argue everytime you speak? If so might be a reason for his hesitation.
3 - Even if he has other girls on the side, he would still call you to at least keep you sweet (mind state of a player) unless of course you are on the way out.
Just some considerations,
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by iice(f): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2007
He said work work, so maybe it really is work taking up his time.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by IBDat(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2007
What he's working 24hrs a day? We are just talking about a phone call! Not visits or flights.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by iice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2007
Ehhh well i guess it depends on the person, some people work all day and when they get home, they only have time to eat and sleep then back to work, others have time to clean and do their own personal runs which takes time and by the time they are done, no time to do more than rest (and the thoughts of calling someone has vanished from their heads)
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by samyyoung1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
Do u call him too??
must he be d one 2 do d calling??
beta go sit don 4 somewhere now before change my post

talking from experience
most of nigerian girls are very inconsiderate
u see them all day, u talk to them all day
but a day is neva complete until u BUZZ there phone
most times to discuss rubbish talk
or to show off to their friends, that they possess one new MAGA
at the pocket expence of the loving guy

make i curse them o: same thing u do 4 other guys, so they will do 4 ur bros, sons uncles e.tc.

lets stop this bad habbit

AM OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by desodgi(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2008
I agree wit u bros, my own opinion is dat ladies in naijaa get wan kain mentality wey de alwayz vex me. . .dem no de call o,de'v made it d guyz responsibity. And its a 5O/5O thingy. . .Abeg make ds babez go change der wayz. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by micklplus(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2008
but wait o, why would your boyfriend not call you?
Try and talk to him seriously about it first before u take any decisions.
Cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by SamMilla1(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2008
My dear,
I want you to first of all understand that the truth hurts, I dont know how old you are because you sound much young to understand this dangerous game called love where there is never a clear winner.
In this game of love, i have come to know that nothing can stop a guy from calling a lady he loves even from the moon.If he gives you that rubbish excuse of working , he doesnt deserve your love.
Maybe you have grown fond of him but i advice you to start learning how to bear heartbreaks, Its a major characteristic of the game.

[center]put your coat on your shoulder and slowly start walking away[/center].

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
make una wait ooo.

i dont think the poster explained what she meant by her boy friend doesnt call her at all. we guys know that these women dont mind having a phone glued to their ears. having said that, i'd like to know if her boy friend does not call her at all? or calls her ones or twice and she expects to be called a whole lot more.

now if ur boy friend doesnt call at all at all then think again. if he calls u ones i'd still be like hmmmmm but u need to understand his kind of work.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by jkpretty(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

word!
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by Busta(f): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
This was opened a year ago.

they're prolly married by now with kids. . . or broken up!
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by desodgi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

[b]My dear,

jkpretty:

word!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dont forget to have a lil bit of money on you cos you might need to use a bus grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by holythug(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ poster d guy no dey buy credit. . .d do glo me 2 u, or is it celtel me to u or mtn to watever
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by opokonwa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
If he loves you well enough, he would be calling you more often.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by bluehorizo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
@poster

That is the yellow card. Pray that he does not issue you the RED card or you try to avoid the RED card. Do what you think is right.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by onyekang1(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
SAM MILLA:

i concur
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by lookin4luv(f): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2008
i understand how u feel perfectly. d truth is bitter. he is gradually fading away from u.pls be wise and strong to pick up your pieces dear.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by kalmebad(f): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
If he calls often before and now gives reason of work work, it means there is a distractor somewhere
But if this is not unlike his kinda attitude before, then he could have a point
Coward men can not tell you to your face when they are tired of relationship and need a back out
They only come up with flimsy excuses
WHO even said in the midst of tight schedule, one can not find time to speak to a love one?
Girl beam your light well ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by samyyoung1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
Then call him
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by smarta(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
@poster

check out this post

maybe you will find an answer wink wink wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=115531.msg1994126#msg1994126
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by Scopium: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
[size=13pt]He hardly calls but he calls once in a while. How often do you call him? Has he been like that from the beginning?[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by sopsi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
Chy, dnt mind dat guy of urs, he doesn't wat he's got until he loses it. anyway, i'm offering you me on a platter of gold. and i'll call u until ur phone starts complaining. in fact na u go tire. so do we get it on?
going, going,
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by frank316(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2008
samy-young:

Then call him

simple and short
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by Omolola1(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
do you call him too? if yes, he is probably seeing som1 else or tired of u, if no, den u don't have a case ~
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by Tosinville(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2010
So since he hardly call you why can't you call him? but why dis nigerian girls believe its d man suppose be doing every damn thing? Cos u can't tell me u r d one spendin 4 him. . . . If our mentality keep moving like dis many marriages won't last in 9ja cos no girls here is tryin to be an independent lady but jus to be dependin on men doing everything.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by omega25red(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
how come chioma has so much free time? lipsrsealed what is chioma doing with self that she doesn't understand that people have work that takes most of their time and when they do have time off they dont want to hear the whining of chioma lipsrsealed i'm just saying

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by obirufus: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
d problem we have in relationship is lack of understandin, nd a situation where by theres no care they cant be luv, so lets stay without luv but let there be sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by cantell(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
omega25red:

how come chioma has so much free time?  lipsrsealed what is chioma doing with self that she doesn't understand that people have work that takes most of their time and when they do have time off they dont want to hear the whining of chioma  lipsrsealed i'm just saying
lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me by saintneo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
hey peope, this post was in 2007. thats like 300 years ago angry angry angry angry angrymstchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) / Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.