Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday (9295 Views)

I Was Scammed At Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED NOW) / How I Got Scammed 15k By A Nairalander / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by initialize(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
I thank everyone that have been doing business with me, those that i have sold to and those that have sold to me. Recently,

I was scammed of 57 thousand naira by someone on nairaland who uses the ID "gloaded" and his phone number is 08094765903.

he called me that he needed laptops and i sent to him the Asus and the compaq mini that i had advertised in one of my

earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471435.32.html
on wednesday, 21st of July, 2010 and since then i haven't heard from him, he said he resides in warri and i sent the

package thruough the courier he recommended, which is Agofure parcel services on Jibowu, Lagos state. i just want everyone

here to be careful of whosoever they are dealing with cos not everyone can be trusted as i have learnt here. I will be

taking a break from sales from now as i havent been able to cope with the financial loss as there is no money to secure

items for sale right now and also my 2nd semester exams will soon start which i have to concentrate on for the time being.

I really want everyone here, including my co-enterpreneurs to be careful and not to try to trust anyone even if it happens

to be the person you take as your right hand as i personally placed GLOADED in the categories that i have placed some of

the good people i have met on this site which includes: INFO, HAYPROF, POWERBLAZE, DUALCORE, ENGRHAMID, SEMID, STANCOZY,

DRAGNET, HONSULE, NUMAJ(MY BOY)lol, CEEJAYS, TOLUXA, J2N, MEDO, etc and this is what he has done to my trust, it's really

hurts me cos i started selling from nothing(just my n95 and 10k) and when i'm starting to make some profit and hoping that

one day i'll be able to come here and share my success story with everyone here of the possibilities of making something

from nothing legitimately, Thank SEUN for creating www.nairaland.com and www.nairalist.com cos i'm one of the main

beneficiaries from his handwork but someone wants to reap where he didn't sow and take away the profit of hard labour i have engaged myself in. If you'll like to know more information of what

really happened or you know what to do to prevent this, i'll be checking from time to time for your comments and

suggestions. Thanks everyone for your concern.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by meandyou00(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
oops u 4got 2 mention me lol//////sori it hurts/ av bin tru it wen i bought rubbish here on NL,
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by engrhamid(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
initialize:

I thank everyone that have been doing business with me, those that i have sold to and those that have sold to me. Recently,

I was scammed of 57 thousand naira by someone on nairaland who uses the ID "gloaded" and his phone number is 08094765903.

he called me that he needed laptops and i sent to him the Asus and the compaq mini that i had advertised in one of my

earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471435.32.html
on wednesday, 21st of July, 2010 and since then i haven't heard from him, he said he resides in warri and i sent the

package thruough the courier he recommended, which is Agofure parcel services on Jibowu, Lagos state. i just want everyone

here to be careful of whosoever they are dealing with cos not everyone can be trusted as i have learnt here. I will be

taking a break from sales from now as i havent been able to cope with the financial loss as there is no money to secure

items for sale right now and also my 2nd semester exams will soon start which i have to concentrate on for the time being.

I really want everyone here, including my co-enterpreneurs to be careful and not to try to trust anyone even if it happens

to be the person you take as your right hand as i personally placed GLOADED in the categories that i have placed some of

the good people i have met on this site which includes: INFO, HAYPROF, POWERBLAZE, DUALCORE, ENGRHAMID, SEMID, STANCOZY,

DRAGNET, HONSULE, NUMAJ(MY BOY)lol, CEEJAYS, TOLUXA, J2N, MEDO, etc and this is what he has done to my trust, it's really

hurts me cos i started selling from nothing(just my n95 and 10k) and when i'm starting to make some profit and hoping that

one day i'll be able to come here and share my success story with everyone here of the possibilities of making something

from nothing legitimately, Thank SEUN for creating www.nairaland.com and www.nairalist.com cos i'm one of the main

beneficiaries from his handwork but someone wants to reap where he didn't sow and take away the profit of hard labour i have engaged myself in. If you'll like to know more information of what

really happened or you know what to do to prevent this, i'll be checking from time to time for your comments and

suggestions. Thanks everyone for your concern.

hey man. thanks for mentioning my name as people you trust.
first of all, i wish we had met and discuss because i know we would one way or the other talk about this.
have many times tried to do biz with him but Almighty Allah will just terminate the business one way or the other.
it really hurt me but there is nothing i can do about this.
all i have to say is that you caused it all, why must you send a laptop to someone u have not seen? if he cant send the money first by trusting u, then he should forget about the laptop.
Insha Allah, you will make more than you have lost and he by nicknamed gloaded will never reap the fruits of his labour if he actually did this to you.
SAVE!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by O2ice(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
Sorry for what happened, one Gadgetville dude did the same to me,I paid him for a PS3 & didn't get it but I know for sure that nothing goes unpunished. Losing hard earned money is painful.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Jcob(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2010
cry sorry bro. I was also swindled by a benin boy last year on this forum. just 22k though, and i was able to get my money back.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by lynxnoon(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
men sorry dude. . . it comes with the territory
don't worry the guy will get what's coming to him
Cheers
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2010
wat d f*!. . .guy u fck up,u shldnt hv sent anytin 2 any1(includin mumsy) witout ur moni first. . .anyway lyf goes on,GOD wld provide. . .where do u intend 2 start 4rm?
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by DoubleN(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2010
Sorry Bro,next time use an intermediary. NEVER release your goods to someone you have never seen before!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by BeautfulB(f): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2010
Omashe O,
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by blank(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hmmm. I wonder how business in Nairaland is contracted.
If ur the buyer, u would want him to send the goods b4 paying so u don't get scammed.
If ur the seller, u would want ur money first b4 supplying.
How does someone hope to conduct bizness?
I think the best thing is to meet up and then transact d biz.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by xterra2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Poster Sorry to hear about this , Take heart
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
I still find it hard to believe that a Nigerian will fall mugu for a fellow Nigerian ONLINE!!!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by snowdrops(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
This was such a cheap con. He did not even have to crack his brain to swindle you.
You should definitely have ensured a proper guaranty of payment before sending the goods.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by ciscostaz: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Initialize

SOrry bro, GOd will reward you in several other ways and this gloaded will never go unpunished.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by akinreals: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
Eeyah, sorry to hear this, don't worry God will replenish you in many folds and the sinner will never go unpunished.

I have been doing business with Nairalanders and i am still doing it till today, i have sent laptops to so many, Lagos, Oyo, East, North, just name it. but i will never send u anything until u pay me or better still come to my office, and it's fun,

just watchout and be very careful, dis is nigeria.

God bless u.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
Take dey take, loss dey loss.

bear the loss brov!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
It's a lesson for you and for everyone on nairaland.
BTW, did you get a confirmation of delivery from 'Agofure'. I know these drivers 'cos am somewhere in Delta State (very close to Warri), and you just can't trust them.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Mbeki: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
The internet does not remove the human nature; The only person you can trust in transacting real business is you. even in ebay and amazon, you have to pay before the goods will be shipped to you. Next time make sure you collect your complete money first before delivery, or get the person concrete contact details before you sell on credit. Sorry, you'll get more than you lost, If someone steals from you; it shows you're better than him and posses something he's been unable to have. Get the courier company to give you the details of the person they sent the goods to.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by nomoneydow: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
sorry to hear about that man,but you shall have ask him to sent the money before u sent the laptop
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Mortiple(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
The proverbial monkey said that she does not trust anyone in this life except the unborn baby in her womb; she does not even trust the baby monkey on her back because he might unplug a fruit without her knowledge.

EXPERIENCE, they say, is the best teacher.  Of course, anyone who is taught by 'the best teacher' comes out stronger.  Now that you have passed through this 'experience', it is time to move on.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
D @Gloaded of a guy will now abandone his username and register with another username! so wicked! sad

*just remind me also of my x-gf wey jones me of 128k*
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
@initialise

sorry bro! that gloaded guy no go do well for life if he actually did this. to all of u scammers out there, this is just an example of how ur victims feel while u spend their money lau lau. dis guy lost 57k and d tin dey affect am seriously, let alone those that loose $millions. what goes round, comes around. u pple are trying to make online transactions fail in this country while in other countries, its almost as if its online or nothing. i wont pay till i see goods and i wont deliver till i see money. how is d business to be done? this is not a question of smartness because basically, online business is a business of trust and if we cant earn that from each other, how the hell do we expect to earn it from others?  this is sad! really sad!!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by oisehumen(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
Mortiple:

The proverbial monkey said that she does not trust anyone in this life except the unborn baby in her womb; she does not even trust the baby monkey on her back because he might unplug a fruit without her knowledge.

EXPERIENCE, they say, is the best teacher.  Of course, anyone who is taught by 'the best teacher' comes out stronger.  Now that you have passed through this 'experience', it is time to move on.

What a wonderful contribution!
You have said it all.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Suntemi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
Initialize, u Bleep up o. Imagine sendin goods without payment. Na u funny pass.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
Is the money not supposed to be deposited in your account before you send the good ? I think that approach would be better if you adopt it and anybody that doesnt like that can just go somewhere else. . . Sorry my guy,more blessings ahead. .
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
poster, u are funny, sending goods without 70percent payment, very funny, na u do good pass
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by papa190(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^

i tire
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by sylve11: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
@initailize, bros i feel for u, u shouldn't have done it without ceasing atleast %75 of the dough. sorry sha. wetin happen for fowl house go happen for goat house. sad cool
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by mahal(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Sorry bro, someone on NL once tried duping me of a paltry N5000 good,
after several weeks i was ready to spend 25k on some mobile policemen just to punish the fool
before he responded, of course you need to get full names first and Google up the person if you have to
b4 any business is done.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by letustalk(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
Where is the place of trust again? We just live in an unfortunate world else there is nothing wrong in what initialize did. lost 50 thousand last year and 5000 this year through the nairaland forum. While the realities have dawned, i wont change my virtues towards my fellow human especially where loss will be bearable. likewise, there are folks who will be ever thankful for meeting me though nairaland cos of the help i have rendered to them and the friendship that still exists. Bottomline: do not do more than your power. be wise in such instance.

nevertheless, fraudsters do not go unpunished. this one i have learnt over and over again. between when i lost the first 50k and now, my finances have more than trippled. i now have a honda car of my own, gotten my house furnished and so on. Initialize, take heart, you were scammed but things will miraculously improve for you very soon. take my words. i am a living testimony. i can only wonder what has become of the likes of ominira omiyele the guy who scammed e cos life is far better for me now. so much for now
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by oladayo042: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by zenus(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
So after reading all scam in Nigeria.
You still fall into their Hand, so funny.

How on earth can u send a package to unknown guy in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas / Unlock All Phones Online/ Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.