Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? (4372 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by trusted(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2010
People differ on the choice of what freak them most in a lady. I love Girls with Straight Legs
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by TheCork(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2010
errrmm i think its the Nyansh tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
different women had different attributes that made me loose my mind at first glance.
take your pick: their smile, their eyes, their sexy body or simply their beauty.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by adaybola(f): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2010
Love big boobs like that of Mercy Johnson. Wish I have those.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2010
My bootay attracts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by TheCork(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2010
googles ,,,madam i think u my kinda woman.

Can you cook & clean? I need a wife tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2010
The Cork:

googles ,,,madam i think u my kinda woman.

Can you cook & clean? I need a wife tongue

Pass your WAEC and JAMB first, Get admitted into a Uni.

then you can come and discuss marriage till den read some biology texts cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2010
The Cork:

errrmm i think its the Nyansh tongue
to match with ur c0ck
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

then you can come and discuss marriage till den read some biology texts  cheesy

How about me na? i did not write jamb, i did not get admitted in Uni, but i have a villa at LEKKI and i own a sports range rover 2010 model wink
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by slimnike(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
@googles You are being too hard on the poor boy. Try and consider Him naooo, grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
yusuf_@:

How about me na? i did not write jamb, i did not get admitted in Uni, but i have a villa at LEKKI and i own a sports range rover 2010 model wink

Lol,other suitors are discussin property all over the world you dey dere dey shine with your villa in lekki

and hmm range rover 2010 is so ousted. . .wen you get the new play thing lemme know till then GOOGLE SEARCH !!!  tongue

slimnike:

@googles You are being too hard on the poor boy. Try and consider Him naooo, grin

At least he should finish high school first grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
subscribing
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

then you can come and discuss marriage till den read some biology texts cheesy

Death Sentence grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by philip0906(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
OMG!!!its hot in here. . .google is mad grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
philip0906:

wow thanks for the compliment dear brover grin grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by edhonda: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ OP, her pretty face
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
philip0906:

u guys sld not allow her head burst oh, grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by papa190(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^
I tire~ angry

@Topic,
Her body shape~
Figure 8 turns me on, grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by TheCork(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Actually i think its the Nyansh plus the thigh
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
yusuf_@:

u guys sld not allow her head burst oh, grin

yee !!! jolosy jolosy tongue

leave my head o let it fokasibe grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by papa190(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
(Slaps forehead)
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
papa190:

(Slaps forehead)
SLAPS Googles's rear end smiley feels lyk a satchet of water grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by violent(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
looks like a lot of slapping is going on in here!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
yusuf_@:

SLAPS Googles's rear end smiley feels lyk a satchet of water  grin grin grin

yee !!! hater o o o o

dat one na lie  cheesy cheesy sachet water ke?? poof tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by MOBO444(f): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
The Cork:

Actually i think its the Nyansh plus the thigh

Spot on you one smart brother,i think guys that goes for ladies with big breast are misguided,ladies always lose the chest anyway and not the ass.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

yee !!! hater o o o o

dat one na lie  cheesy cheesy sachet water ke?? poof tongue

ya, u need to let that a$$ job heal b4 exposing it 4 slappings, funny u did not disprove the fact that i actually did.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
yusuf_@:

ya, u need to let that a$$ job heal b4 exposing it 4 slappings, funny u did not disprove the fact that i actually did.

dats because i dont feel slapped !!! grin

you prolly slapped 190's chic and not mine

dis is a natural one o no silicone grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

dats because i dont feel slapped !!! grin

you prolly slapped 190's chic and not mine

dis is a natural one o no silicone grin

So now want to drag 2 more people into this our little misunderstanding. just pray his offline smiley
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
let him catch me if he can. . . . if i dont throw him banger grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yusuf2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

let him catch me if he can. . . . if i dont throw him banger grin
u must be a tough cry, banger ke? cry who does that?anyways, i like chicks like u. Let me switch off my sys and go home b4 the security locks me in the office. grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Aii takia. . . . lets just say am in a very good mood today grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Ben13: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nice B00Bz dey make sense. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bae For A Day Now Available In Lagos And Nation Wide (pic) / Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You' / Amazing photos of two lovers that would really want you to have a real girlfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.