Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? (4333 Views)

Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Emperoh(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2010
I saw this online by a Nigerian and couldnt stop laughing and decided to share, Enjoy!!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!" Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by adaybola(f): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2010
Lol!!!!!!! I love that guy!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by TheCork(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2010
Real men dont have emotions,

I dont!!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by googles: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sharp guy !!!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Emperoh(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2010
The Cork:

Real men dont have emotions,

I dont!!

Take ur advert elsewhere!!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
in short shopping is to women what s-ex is to men cheesy
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by adetoru(f): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
Seriously,dude,that was funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by ireneann: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
Emperoh:

I saw this online by a Nigerian and couldnt stop laughing and decided to share, Enjoy!!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!" Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Emperoh for president 2011!!! Guy that was priceless grin I bet if looks could kill that guy would be a mass of ash by now grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Raimond(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
9ice!! (Not the Gongo Aso crooner grin)
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Ranoscky(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
just imagining how d face of dat gurl will look lyk wen u said "No honey, i don't feel lyk it." shocked shocked shocked

*woo, she go chop u raw ni!*
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by blutman: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
i love this guy.if at all all men should think like this,these babea wont be taking us fr a ride.lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Ultrame(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
LWKMD! Men! no s.ex for that guy forever! i cant stop laughing.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by adaybola(f): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
blutman:

i love this guy.if at all all men should think like this,these babea wont be taking us fr a ride.lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

And vice versa!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by aderico: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
omo, it is just too much to hold in my stomach.Im sure from dat day onward their lives/relationship wil neva be the same grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Cogito(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
Brilliant!!!!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by jumie(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
LOL!!!

That got my ribs cracking!!! grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by alldone(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
omg, i cant belief this.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
This is agurmentum parabola!!! shocked
2 shot
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by favcom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMHO
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by DoubleN(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
LWKMD!!!Not something i will be trying with madam though,i don' plan remaining celibate for the remainder of the year! grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by fugocisse: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2010
grin grin grin intrestine
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by saintneo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
this thread is already in existence
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by gametalk: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
This story also reminds me of my ex-girl friend. She loves eatery and bar BUT when it comes to SEX, it's a capital NO. I once surprised her this very day. I called her for  date at Mr.Biggs, funny enough she came with her 3 good friends of her. I asked her friends for what are they going to eat, they said they dont mind fried rice and chicken, i ordered for her friends didnt buy her anything, I discharged her that i want to buy credit, and went away to hid myself, watchin them comin outside with frustrated eyes.
LOL, LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by codedguy1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
LWKMD!!!!!

He shud be weary if she agree to do him again, cos there mite be consequences. If u know what i mean grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by joanana(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!! This is funny!!!!!! Still laffing!!!!!!! Thumps up dude!!!!!! Dats the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women learn from this. Lol
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by seedord247(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nice one Bro
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by pash(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
My ribs oooo!!! GOD, Real baaaaaaad Guy
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by davidif: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
Emperoh:

This is the funniest thing i've ever read in my life ha ha ha.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by fisayoade: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
sex is for married couples not for boyfriend and girlfriend,
the girl is a thief,

but to be frank guys should treat there ladies well

ATM means abstinence before marriage
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by buzugee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
plagiarism  grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by buzugee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
gametalk:

This story also reminds me of my ex-girl friend. She loves eatery and bar BUT when it comes to SEX, it's a capital NO. I once surprised her this very day. I called her for  date at Mr.Biggs, funny enough she came with her 3 good friends of her. I asked her friends for what are they going to eat, they said they dont mind fried rice and chicken, i ordered for her friends didnt buy her anything, I discharged her that i want to buy credit, and went away to hid myself, watchin them comin outside with frustrated eyes.
LOL, LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Emperoh:

OH my God, I laughed till tears roll down my face Thanks so much!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Have Good Genes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.