Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed (2213 Views)

Primavera 6, Ms Project 2010, Pmp, Cipm, And Mpm With Certified Trainers / Uk-based Sap Trainers In Nigeria! July 2012! Apply At Www.sapjf.com / Pmp(project Management Professional) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by ssa(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
Have written and passed the PMP/CAPM exam of PMI, USA?
Do you have flair for teaching and resident in Lagos?
Can you add value to us and deliver exceptional results
using available resources. If yes, then send CV only to
ssa2ceo@yahoo.com not later than 29th July, 2010.
Only Certified CAPMs/PMPs need apply and will be shortlisted and
contacted.
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
SSA, You have to stop this unprofessional conduct.
PMP certification doesn't come easy. Kindly understand this and stop taking undue advantage of putting you advert from Nairaland, to Naijahotjobs, etc all in the name of some 8,000k. In about 8-9 long hours.
How many instructors do you need in a five week course?
These instructors spend about =N=150,000 to earn the certification for crying out loud. And they are professionals too.
Your students wouldn't get the best. They are corpers, how would they know anyway.
Stick to your IT calling please. And leave the busy for professional.

I had to turn down your embarrassing offer.

People will apply anyway! embarassed
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by esther2004: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
8k in about 8.5hrs, na wa o.
For a PMP?
Too small!!!
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by esther2004: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
did u say 8,000k?
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
=N=8,000 sorry
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
This is from a certain Ola Ayinde,

Dear Awulonu,
I do not understand what is unprofessional about what my company is doing, in trying to
provide people an opportunity to earn a living. If you feel our payment structure is inadequate for
you, then you have a right not to take the offer. Our posting on Nairaland and Naijahotjobs is
not intended to take advantage of anybody but to provide an opportunity for all those interested
in earning a decent income and increase our database of qualified resource persons.
Let me assure you that our quality assurance system ensures that the students enrolled for the PMP training
get the best in terms of personnel, lecture delivery and quality, resources and services. So far we have
produced hundreds of very satisfied students who pass their PMP exam at first attempt.
Finally, HiiT Plc, in line with our vision of providing world class best value services at affordable price has and
will never exploit any individual or organization.
Thank you.

SSA
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Dear Ola Ayinde,
Kindly send your reply to the nairaland or naijahotjobs forums. Please!
Let them read your selfish intentions- I have anyway.
You name in nairaland is ssa, and naijahotjobs is sarky or so. What are you hiding?
How do u mean an opportunity to earn a living? I blame the system really.
It is intended to take advantage, HiiT should be called to order.
I turned down the offer and will as well expose your company.
I am sure you never got the rights for PMP classes.
Do you really investigate or ask you instructors to show you their certifications?
Poor classes to rip off Corpers, you should say.
Kindly publish the results of all your past students. I challenge you!
ICPC has to be carried along.
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by awulonu: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
*line 4 above

You name in nairaland is SSA, and is Sarky or so in Naijahotjobs. What are you hiding?
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by ssa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
Mr Awulonu,
I do not understand what is unprofessional about providing people the opportunity to
earn income on part time basis. For your information, the total time for lecture is just five hours
because there are tea, lunch and refreshment breaks during the eight hour period you
complained about. Also the fee of N8,000/day for a 5hour lecture is fair enough.
In addition, our postings online is to provide opportunity for people interested in earning additional
income on a part time basis. Also our quality assurance system ensure that our students, irrespective
of social or economic status get the best in terms of lecture quality and delivery, resource person and
lecture materials, in line with our vision of providing world class services at best value for all stakeholders.
We have graduated hundreds of students who pass their exam at first attempts. We have to prove this claim.
Finally, the postings was never intended to exploit any individual or organization.
Thank you for your kind criticism.
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by iyk1(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2010
I have
5 different packages exam simulators for capm/pmp
chapter 1-12 of the pmbok exam review simulators
PMBOK 4th edition
pmbok 4th edition summerized version

2010 PMP study guide with real time questions
2010 CAPM study guide with real time exam questions
to order call 08035018040
iyksmann@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by femaina(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2010
Hi Awulenu
can we talk about pmp training?
i may need instructors. send me a mail at info@aesculapiusvn.com

Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by shinbare: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
Certified Prince2 Practitioners who have met the requirements set by OGC to be a trainer should please send their CV's to olabisi.dapo@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Trainers Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
nice one guys

(1) (Reply)

Learn Autocad & Pdms And Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan Or Lagos / Am I The Only One Writing DELF At Alliance Francaise, Yaba? / Acca Registration Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.