Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc (2618 Views)

Help For Nysc Place Of Primary Assignment In Warri / A Place For (nysc)primary Assignment Is Needed Plz / In Need Of Place Of Primary Assignment (nysc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by Talk2prett: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello Honorable House members,, Plz my sister want a place for her primary assignment (NYSC) , she's passed out from orientation camp yesterday and was rejected from where she was posted, Plz your assistant is needed , my number is 08181879664 vivian
Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by Ziggyjoel(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
U SHALL FIND A WAY HERE! VISIT:

Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by Recruitoo: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
What course did she study?I work in a consulting firm and we need a corper that studied a course in humanities and is interested in a career in HR.She can send her cv to lanre@kendorconsulting.com
Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by cutesy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
We need a lawyer!!!

if you have a 2.2 and above in Law and were posted to serve Lagos and are interested in working as tax lawyer in an internationally affiliated professional consulting firm with the possibility of future retention, please send your cv to Taxregulatorypeopleservices@yahoo.com. Ensure your call up no, and state code number are included.

Thanks, and spread the message. We need only 3 lawyers, so act fast!!!

Remuneration is attractive.
Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by calyx: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
We need a corp member that studied french or has a certification in french

2.1, federal or private uni, 23-24 yrs.

Its a bank anyway, Head Office, V.I Lagos and a part of the role is work with Group head to liaise with francophone country subsidiaries. May also include translating documents from french to english etc.

Call 08037798045.
Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by eyems: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
NYSC Place of Primary Assignment Posting System
http://gistpro.com.ng/nysc-place-of-primary-assignment-posting-system/
Re: Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc by Stellate: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2020
calyx:
We need a corp member that studied french or has a certification in french

2.1, federal or private uni, 23-24 yrs.

Its a bank anyway, Head Office, V.I Lagos and a part of the role is work with Group head to liaise with francophone country subsidiaries. May also include translating documents from french to english etc.

Call 08037798045.
Hello sir. Pls is this offer still available? My sister graduated with a 2.1 in French and is currently in Lagos camp. She's 22 years

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday But There's Nothing To Celebrate About. / Shell Oil Salary For Entry Level / Falcon Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.