Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other (4959 Views)

Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari / Corruption Unifies Nigeria’s Elite – Governor Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by gadogado(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Have you heard the term civil service marriage? Check this one out. Daughter of Nu’uman Barau Dambatta, a Federal Permanent Secretary is married to the son of Abubakar Mustapha, Kaduna State Head of the Civil Service. Former Minister of Power and Steel and younger brother of the influential Kano-based AVM Mukhtar Mohammed,chairman of the popular Freedom Radio, Kano, Bashir Dalhatu is married to the daughter of the late General Sani Abacha, Zainab, while her elder brother, Mohammed Abacha is married to the daughter of the late Brigadier-General Umaru Mohammed from Hadejia, Jigawa State.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by philip0906(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hmmm. . .
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by candylips(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
guy how u take compose this list . . interesting
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by olaolabiy: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
owners of the republic, at least for now.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by gadogado(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
I have my sources. But this is just the tip of the Iceberg. All elite in Nigeria are married to each other especially in the North where oligarchies dominate

Col. Sani Bello, who is the current chairman of MTN and amni oil and gas and also former governor of Kano state son's are married to Dangote and abdulsalam abubakar (former head of state)
Sani zangon daura, former minister of Agriculture is married to Yar'adua's younger sister.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2010
joblessness tongue
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by jumobi1(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2010
Cos they relate with each other.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by Beaf: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2010
gadogado:

I have my sources. But this is just the tip of the Iceberg. All elite in Nigeria are married to each other especially in the North where oligarchies dominate

Col. Sani Bello, who is the current chairman of MTN and amni oil and gas and also former governor of Kano state son's are married to Dangote and abdulsalam abubakar (former head of state)
Sani zangon daura, former minister of Agriculture is married to Yar'adua's younger sister.

Nice list!

I bet there are so many marriages simply because they move in the same circles and share the same interests. There will doubtless be some that were planned to cement alliances, but I doubt if its really something like the ticket to join the oligarchy club.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by sjeezy8: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2010
All this north, west, east, niger delta, christian and muslims BS - is all fake but its easier for common folks to associate ethnicity and religion with everything that happens in Nigeria, and of course is used by elite in the country.

when you have money- it doesnt really matter where your from.
Go to Abj or Lagos London Yankee dubai sef you'll see all their pikins dating eachother regardless of being yoruba hausa igbo or Ndeltan.

- I likes dat tho- to many idiots in Nigeria to fuk up your family stuvs- thats what youre suppose to do run with people who have similar interest.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by adconline(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2010
i wonder how good life feels when u have a lot of zeros in your account?
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by candylips(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^ it feels good obviously
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by tpiah: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
na today?

didnt abiola have wives from every part of the country.

likewise obj.
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by rethink: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
@poster

There is absolutely nothing wrong in being an elite, My problem is BECOMING A PARASITIC ELITE.

The names you outlined are elites some are Parasitic and some are non Parasitic.

The populace sometimes kill off the NON PARASITIC elite and the PARASITES have a feild day. We can fight the Parasitic elite by realigning our self.

To do this we have to keep on repeating what we want even though we fill we are not heard.

People that are Enemies of Nigeria on Nairaland are given a blank cheque to fire hate salvo at Nigeria and Nigerians, yet they expect our men and women to die for Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by candylips(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^ wetin u dey yarn
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by safariman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
The corruption gene runs in all of their veins, need to break the cycle
Re: Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other by Mogidi: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos / No Going Back On Bombing Of Niger Delta Creeks-nigerian Airforce / Controversy: Coca-cola Partners With Biafra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.