Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? (1038 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by Bothwell: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2007
Besides positions they play who is a better player John Obi Mikel or Obafemi Martins
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by 9ja4eva: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2007
Martins for me.
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by hammah(m): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2007
Martins is far better and ahead.He is the 'most hope' of Nigeria football irrespective of position.pls note that they are not comparable as Martins is the only factor that can demystify the best team in the world(BRAZIL) and make Nigeria play in same arena with Brazil with confidence while 10 Mikels can't give that confidence!
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by 9ja4eva: 1:29am On Apr 16, 2007
I feel u.
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by Ifeniyi22(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2007
martins.MARTINS. martins.definitely martins
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by danniecool(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
On what basis are u using to compare the two?

Martin is a Striker for God sake while mikel is a Midfielder.

It u say despite the position I will use these statistics in judging both

Mikel Martins
Present form 9 7

Passes 8 6

Fitness 7 10

Country Level 6 9

Shutting ability 5 10
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by 2tait: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
They are both average players. Both have refused to raise their games.
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
2tait:

They are both average players. Both have refused to raise their games.
Exactly, especially when you look at the way both rose into prominence. Both have refused to up their game. We thought a new George Weah and Zidane had arrived when both players came into limelight, but went on to be average, despite the hype thast greeted their emergence.

In any case, having Martins in my team gives me more hope than Mikel. I go with this:
danniecool:

On what basis are u using to compare the two?

Martin is a Striker for God sake while mikel is a Midfielder.

It u say despite the position I will use these statistics in judging both

Mikel Martins
Present form 9 7

Passes 8 6

Fitness 7 10

Country Level 6 9

Shutting ability 5 10
Re: Despite Positions They Play Who Is Better Obi Mikel Or Obafemi Martins? by chidichris(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
@poster,
what we see here via ur post is nothing but evidence of joblessness.
soon, i mean very soon, u will change ur id and ask us to say between mikel and vincent eyema who is better.
don't u guys know that what u do here is making mikel more popular than he shld be?
there is practically no footballer on this planet u guys have not compared to mikel just to run him down. sometimes i ask, why always mikel? did nigerians vote him to become a player or is mikel the nff chairman?
pls if u can, get busy with someother issues and let mikel the bigger boy enjoy his new wealth because no be his fault.

(1) (Reply)

Possibility Of A New Nigeria - Expectations Are Real! / Globacom Premier League Week 3 / Qatar 2012 Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.