Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video (19231 Views)

Dear Peter Obi, What Happened To The Onitsha Monorail Plan? / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Yankee101: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Why is it red earth? Not tarred? Buhari 419

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by 8stargeneral: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thought apc has commissioned dis road grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Gbokz: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is this not one of the roads APC listed as an achievement? BLOODY LIARS! These APC liars must go!

2 Likes

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
This has exonerated my claims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Xkalaban(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol, sai Jubril zombies u see una life. APCheat my ass....

3 Likes

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by almarthins(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:
Buhari should never near SE to campaign for re-election.

He has absolutely no completed project to use and boast. From rail, Niger bridge, federal roads, akanu ibian international airport.

If Buhari gets up to 5% vote in the SE like he did in 2015, let Ojukwu's corpse turn in grave.

When ur people are represented by selfish individuals in the two houses. And u here blaming buhari for ur bad roads. The question I keep asking most Igbo who complain of bad road and so is dont you have representatives in govt and governors of the affected states?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by NiajaXionist: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:

He has absolutely no completed project to use and boast. From rail, Niger bridge, federal roads, akanu ibian international airport.

If Buhari gets up to 5% vote in the SE like he did in 2015, let Ojukwu's corpse turn in grave.
A construction site isn't visible to an idiot. You took too much codeine that's why you won't see how flat and compact the road is. Too much hate blindfolded you and turn you to a foolish person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by anonymous1759(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:

Don't blame Buhari please... What did GEJ aka Azikiwe did for d 5 yrs he was president? What about Ken Nnamani fmr senate president , and Peter obi your aspiring VP? You guys voted against Chris Ngige because he's APC forgetting the fact he did some remarkable infrastructure as governor for the little time he spent.... Untill Nigerians start voting beyound Ethnicity and religion no future for us. Stop crying besides you're Ipob not a Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi kanu is your president and saviour not Buhari aka jubril tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by megacity: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
This Onitsha road terrible as it is, is actually better that Aba - Port Harcourt road.

Aba - Port Harcourt road is the worst road on this planet right now

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by festacman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Still searching for what Goodluck Jonathan did for the huge often sheepish Igbo support except deceving us on Enugu International Airport in connivance with Ekweremadu & co, the stillbirth Onitsha seaport that was to be revived in connivance with Obi Alfred Achebe, sudden dumping of heavy duty construction equipment on the shore of Rive Niger, etc.
If you people continue to blackmail the person who is doing something positive for SE because election is near, then you are yet to know where and when the rain started beating you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by CoolAmbience(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:

Shut up!

That's the same dumb reasoning applied when the SE gave over 85% of votes to GEJ. Why did he not fix the roads in the SE in the six years that he was president? Didn't the FG earn much more money then?

All roads can't be fixed in one day. They are being prioritized and attended to based on their economic importance and availability of fund.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by NiajaXionist: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
nwakibie3:
The same road APC and lier mohmd claimed that has been completed
Show a statement where they said they have completed it. For your understanding Dude, road projects are done in phases due to both contractor and road users conveniences. Your hate and lies won't stop us from supporting Babu. PMB all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Chuksfela1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Na bcus of dat road I hate jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by CoolAmbience(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Having stayed in onitsha for quite a while i laugh anytime the APC Online propaganda agent come here to scream "BUHARI HAS COMPLETED ONITSHA/ENUGU EXPRESSWAY WITH FROM SUKUK ABI SKUKI BOND"

I Can authoritatively tell you that the Onitsha to Amawbia end of that road is a total mess!!

To what end then did the SE support PDP (GEJ) massively in 2011 and 2015, not to mention the huge revenues earned in those periods?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by megacity: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

To what end then did the SE support PDP (GEJ) massively in 2011 and 2015, not to mention the huge revenue earned in those periods?

If GEJ was a mistake, has there been any improvement in the last 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by samfuntua: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
But SAI BABA through LAI MOHAMMED had constructed all federal and in some cases state road in SE. more especially Onitsha-Enugu road.

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Kinjikitile(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Babygiwa:
Real People, Real Stories.

See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtAq_Qsnok

whom are we to blame .
the predecessor ? Or
the successor ??

but Jonathan was on sit,, what did he do??.. Pdp was on sit for 16 years and this road was not up to standard... all of them are the same.. There are only two remedy
1) military should take over,, terminate these politicians, restructure everything.. And set new democratic civil rule
2) refrendum

nb: i am not in favour of pdp neither i am in favour of apc

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
I used to call this type of road Jurassic Park road. Why do we keep waiting for government to do everything for us? We have a population so large that those of us that have the money and the know how can start funding to create things for ourselves.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Guyman02: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:

Buhari has completed the Mausoleum the graveyard of Zik

1 Like

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Arthurity1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ogaemmy:
Nigeria shall be great again.
That would be after most of our current leaders are rotting 6ft under
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by nwanyionitsha: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Babygiwa:
Real People, Real Stories.

See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtAq_Qsnok
Thought this was listed as part of Apc/buhari achievement.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by CoolAmbience(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
megacity:

If GEJ was a mistake, has there been any improvement in the last 4 years?

My brother, one can't sit at a place and say that there hasn't been any improvement.

The Itakpe-Warri Railway was abandoned for over 25 years but now works. Abuja-Kaduna Railway now moves thousands of Nigerians weekly. Sagamu-Ore-Benin is being worked on and has improved significantly. Rice importation dropped from over 700,000MT to less than 20,000MT with the emergence of several large-scale rice mills across the country, in less than 4 years. What about the newly completed airport terminal in Port Harcourt?

My brother, we can't achieve everything in one night.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
megacity:
This Onitsha road terrible as it is, is actually better that Aba - Port Harcourt road.

Aba - Port Harcourt road is the worst road on this planet right now

You're right, it's bad but it's nothing compared to other roads in the east. The road next to my aunt's home in Owerri was so horrible that her house could have caved in.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by obailala(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Having stayed in onitsha for quite a while i laugh anytime the APC Online propaganda agent come here to scream "BUHARI HAS COMPLETED ONITSHA/ENUGU EXPRESSWAY WITH FROM SUKUK ABI SKUKI BOND"

I Can authoritatively tell you that the Onitsha to Amawbia end of that road is a total mess!![/b]
I don't think I've ever seen any single person since 2015 to date who claimed that that road has been COMPLETED. Can you please point out any examples of these people so we can flog them together?

The last I checked, it was prior to 2015 elections that some clowns were circulating lies about how that road and several others had been completed by GEJ.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Afamed: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
What amazes me about all these children of hate , is their level of hypocrite. When you say Enugu/ Onitsha express road. This is a road that actually begins from Enugu /9thmile, /Okpudo/Umumba,,Ugwuoba , Udi, Orji river ,Unizik gate by express Aroma,Unizik junction, Ifitedunu,Dunukofia Umunya , down to new tire,Boromi, MCC , upper Iweka,Nitel and ends at Head bridge. This is an expression road covering close to 200klm. And from last journey I had on these roads, one right from 9th mile to Okpudo, Umumba that's approximately 22klm. It's on record that Setraco construction company has nearly completed these section of the roads. From Orji river down to Ugwuoba, which is 8klm of roads are in bad state. Immediately you move from Ugwuoba down to Ugwu / Hausa, you begin to enjoy the excellent roads down until you approach Umunya by Anambra state university which are in bad shape down to Dunukofia .which is within 10klms.After that down to head bridge.you can drive without applying brake. The children of hate from the other side are really over exaggerating the true situation of the roads, just to suit their narrations. Can anyone of you come out to deny Setraco construction company is not on the said Onitsha / Enugu roads presently with their men?
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
almarthins:

When ur people are represented by selfish individuals in the two houses. And u here blaming buhari for ur bad roads. The question I keep asking most Igbo who complain of bad road and so is dont you have representatives in govt and governors of the affected states?

Oloriburuku. So state governors go leave affairs of state con deh handle federal government roles.

Will That same federal government leave its own affairs to come tidy up state government duties for them?

Iranu
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Guyman02:

Buhari has completed the Mausoleum the graveyard of Zik

Shame on you.

Will that boost any economic activity in SE?
Let the dead bury the dead.

Is mausoleum better than a rail track? Dual lane high way?
International airport? A Niger bridge of long span?
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by nwakibie3(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Show a statement where they said they have completed it. For your understanding Dude, road projects are done in phases due to both contractor and road users conveniences. Your hate and lies won't stop us from supporting Babu. PMB all the way.

Akpa amu

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/enugu-onitsha-road-narrative-will-change-in-a-weeks-time-fg/amp/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-increases-contract-sum-of-enugu-onitsha-road-by-n5-4bn/amp/
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Calling on all the "SAI BABA CENTRAL DEFENDERS" here on nairaland!, Month don end! COME AND JUSTIFY YOUR PAY grin

CC:
cilicmarin(Sergio Ramos),
yarimo(Thiago silva),
buhariguy(David luis),
Chrismafian(John Stones),
sarrki(Gerald Pique),
midolian(Pepe),
ManirBK(Eric Bailly),
Mannbbqgrills(Bonnuci) et al.... SEE WHAT YOUR SKUKI BOND IS BUILDING IN SE

be careful

2 Likes

Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by Afamed: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Funnicator:

Oloriburuku. So state governors go leave affairs of state con deh handle federal government roles.

Will That same federal government leave its own affairs to come tidy up state government duties for them?

Iranu
Don't allow these people to deceive you with their propaganda. The OP careful video only the section of the bad roads and Ignore the good ones. both the ones understand construction.God bears my witness, I was on these roads all through last week. I was still on these roads on Monday. The hypocrite OP only video the poor section of roads which is less than 25℅ . As we speak,Setraco construction company have been on these roads since last yr. They are about to finish sections of the poor portion and move to another section. Don't allow these emotional children to deceive you.
Re: Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video by technuel: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Last time I went to Enugu I have to pay the old Enugu Onitsha express way because this road is in a total mess. I don't blame Buhari I blame Jonathan and so called south east leaders. The reason why this road was not completed in 6 years of Jonathan Administration is what I cannot fathom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.