Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator (1077 Views)

How To Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI) / Body Mass Index Calculator: find out if you are normal weight or overweight / Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator by kebab(f): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2007
i have been readinp posts from people who are conscious about their weight and want to become slimmer and i have this to contribute:
it is important to know if one is underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese before deciding one wants to lose weight.
there is a simple index called the body mass index, bmi. it measures the relationship between the weight and height of a person to determine the nutritional status of an individual.

i am attaching a software to this post, so that everybody can make use of this to know what category they fall into.

its simple to use, all u need to do is know your weight and your height and insert it in the appropraite space. the software will interprete the result for you.

choose the correct and same unit for weight and height. that is, if you are using imperial, then your weight must be in measured in pounds and your height in feet and inches.
if you are using metric measurements, then your weight should be in kilograms and your height in centimeters.
Re: Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator by mandi: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
Here is an online calculator:

http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm

(1) (Reply)

Private (club Type) Fitness Centres/swimming Pool In Lagos / Male Virginity And Effect / Pot Belly, Quick Fix Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.