Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time (11583 Views)

Why Do I Have To Restart A Public/cafe System After Use / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out (2) (3) (4)

How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by clergyman2(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
Pls i need someone who will teach me how to cybercafe time pls am tired of spending my money when browsing pls kindly post it here 4d benefit of other nairalanders or better still send it to dis email(dncbestbuisnessguy@yahoo.com)
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by adamushaibu(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
U are A CLERGY MAN why do u want to frustrate another man business?

Think again, what's the benefits
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
Just download "process suspender"
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by candylips(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
hackers
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by clergyman2(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2010
What is 'process suspender' and how/will i download it pls help me out
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2010
Use your search engine for details; google or anything.
Download from sharemobile.ro while browsing then follow the steps.
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by danexd(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ Clergy Man
Before u do that look at the attendant and know if he's someone you can beat up, cos if you try am for my cafe, after beating you, i will lock you up,
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by clergyman2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
@acidosis dat mean i will go to sharemobile.ro and download 'process suspender' in my system. my guy it seems (process suspender) is a software. right? If yes den after dat what procedures will i follow.,
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by govirtual: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
why do u want to do something illicit. this is actually stealing and is crime
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by bless01: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
@clergy man------------ an advise for you why not pray and work to get money to buy time in cyber cafe.
this illegal activity you i trying to practice may but you in trouble, that another person business you are trying bring down. think about it ok,
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
danexd:

@ Clergy Man
Before u do that look at the attendant and know if he's someone you can beat up, cos if you try am for my cafe, after beating you, i will lock you up,
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ah ah, acidosis, were you not the one complaining about all the churches the other day?
And clergy man, what kind of clergyman is this one? Are you tired of stealing in church? You want to take it to the cyber cafe. Cafe attendant no sabi man of gawd o! They go beat you until you enter youtube.
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Acidosis(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2010
^^lol. . .
@clergyman, there are better alternatives. . .hacking in a cyber cafe is dangerous!
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Teddyg2(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2010
My guy send your email to adisaopeyemi@gmail.com to gv u all step to hack cafe time
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by clergyman2(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2010
Ok my guy expect my email(dncbestbuisnessguy@yahoo/gmail.com. Thanks 4ur understanding
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by danxjoe01: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Acidosis , do you have any software that can be used to hack a wireless network that has been security lock, i wait your swift reply
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by Kave(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2010
YOU BE MONKEY, CONFAM WAN, MUMU. COME NA, WERDA YOU CAN HACK , IF I CATCH YOU EHN , I WILL TELL OTHER CUSTOMERS SAY YOU DEY HACK PERSON PASSWORDS, then you would get the beating of your life, and you will cry like a baby till ya mama come for ya,
DONKEY
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by danxjoe01: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
Na your papa be mumu, no be your faculty
Re: How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time by routik(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2010
Pls i need someone who will teach me how to cybercafe time pls am tired of spending my money when browsing pls kindly post it here 4d benefit of other nairalanders or better still send it to dis email(dncbestbuisnessguy@yahoo.com)
i don't want to use abusive words on you. if you are tired of spending your money then you should also be tired of browsing. is no longer MTN free browsing and opera mini codes, is now Cybercafe and wireless.
GO AND GET YOUR SELF A LIFE TO LIVE, A JOB TO DO AND USE YOUR MONEY TO PAY FOR INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION.
The Cybercafe you want to hack is paying for internet subscription on monthly basis, how do you want them to survive and pay salary, rent and other contingencies?
You are selfish and have no conscience!

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / USA Used HP Probook X360 11 G2