Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) (2446 Views)

Brandnew Hp Laptop U.S Spec, I3, Windows 8 92k call 08035439982 / Pre-order Your Laptops And Cell Phones From Canada ***2 weeks Guaranted *** / CELL PHONE DEALERS- BLACKBERRY BOLD 2-N21,500, BB TOUR-10500-- details inside-- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
We are now offering BRAND NEW Blackberry mobile phones for sale.  These are non-refurbished, unopened, and still-in-their-box cell phones that ship direct from the U.S. 

We can  fulfill bulk orders and our shipping and delivery is extremely fast and secure.  Please inquire about any other phones you may be interested in.

READILY AVAILABLE

Blackberry 9700 (Bold 2),  $380
Blackberry 9000 (Bold),  $325
Blackberry 9630 (Tour),  $320
Blackberry 8310 (Curve),  $235
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by moore1: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2010
Pls can I get the price for Blackberry storm 2 and HTC, also how do you arrange for pick up if they are available in naija now?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2010
moore1:

Pls can I get the price for Blackberry storm 2 and HTC, also how do you arrange for pick up if they are available in naija now?

The cost of the Blackberry Storm 2 is $405.  Can you please tell me which model of HTC you are interested in so I can give you proper quote?  HTC makes quite a number of phones currently.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Sharon6(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2010
Please what's the price of Blackberry 8900 javelin. Best price please.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by abrahym(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
Fairly used Phones now in stock are nokia n70 7k,nokia n96 30k with complete accessories,nokia 6600 6k, samsung D880 with complete accessories 22k,nokia n95 15k,nokia e71 25k,nokia 5220 music express 10kAll phones are working pin! Call abraham on 08022516249 or 08066475319.Im in lagos state.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Labats2001: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
have u got a sony ericsson xperia x10? aw much dus it cost?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by moore1: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
The cost of the Blackberry Storm 2 is $405. Can you please tell me which model of HTC you are interested in so I can give you proper quote? HTC makes quite a number of phones currently.

I mean HTC Dream and how do you arrange for pick up?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Wylout: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
How do we pick or shuld i say make payments as well, send a txt to 07026800167

I'm interested in getting 2pcs of the bold9000
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2010
Labats2001:

have u got a sony ericsson xperia x10? aw much dus it cost?

Sorry but at the moment we are only supplying Blackberry phones. We however plan on supplying other brands in the future. Please check back with us L8r.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2010
moore1:

The cost of the Blackberry Storm 2 is $405.  Can you please tell me which model of HTC you are interested in so I can give you proper quote?  HTC makes quite a number of phones currently. 

I mean HTC Dream and how do you arrange for pick up?

We ship all of our phones directly to you (or nearest FedEx location). We require full payment before shipment is sent. References available upon request.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2010
Wylout:

How do we pick or shuld i say make payments as well, send a txt to 07026800167

I'm interested in getting 2pcs of the bold9000

We will ship the phone to your door if address is available, or to nearest FedEx or UPS office. We require full payment before shipment and have great references within Nigeria for you to verify our validity. Regards!
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Coldheart: 5:14am On Aug 23, 2010
Pelpelly:

We are now offering BRAND NEW Blackberry mobile phones for sale.  These are non-refurbished, unopened, and still-in-their-box cell phones that ship direct from the U.S. 

We can  fulfill bulk orders and our shipping and delivery is extremely fast and secure.  Please inquire about any other phones you may be interested in.

READILY AVAILABLE

Blackberry 9700 (Bold 2),  $380
Blackberry 9000 (Bold),  $325
Blackberry 9630 (Tour),  $320
Blackberry 8310 (Curve),  $235

How many days will it ship to Lagos? Are there any other charges? Are these phones unlocked or still locked to US contracts? I am also interested in references before I can send money. How can we do this?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by leuelliot(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2010
NOTE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR PAY MONEY INTO ANY ACCOUNT WITHOUT COLLATERAL OR PROOF THAT ITS NOT A SCAM. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PEOPLE WITH DEALS LIKE THIS. BE VERY CAREFUL IF POSSIBLE LET HIM SEND THE GOODS TO A MIDDLE MAN IN LAGOS BEFORE YOU PAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
leuelliot:

NOTE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR PAY MONEY INTO ANY ACCOUNT WITHOUT COLLATERAL OR PROOF THAT ITS NOT A SCAM. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PEOPLE WITH DEALS LIKE THIS. BE VERY CAREFUL IF POSSIBLE LET HIM SEND THE GOODS TO A MIDDLE MAN IN LAGOS BEFORE YOU PAY!!!!!!!!!!! 

Why is it that all of your latest posts have been about warning people about scams? It seems you are putting so much effort into trashing others business. Unless you have directly worked with someone and can verify they are a scam, it might be wise not to derail honest peoples business. I am sorry if you have been scammed by someone on here in the past but that in no way means that everyone on here is a scam.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Coldheart:

How many days will it ship to Lagos? Are there any other charges? Are these phones unlocked or still locked to US contracts? I am also interested in references before I can send money. How can we do this?

Our phones usually ship withing 10 to 15 business days.  Our prices DO NOT include shipment but we can quote you a low shipping cost and/or save you some money on shipment if you pick up from out Abuja branch or from one of our representatives in Abuja.  This ensures that it is not "lost" in transport from the point it leaves the FedEx or UPS location.  Our phones are unlocked.  If you are ready to move, I can send you some references.  How many phones were you interested in and which model?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by dvd(f): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
I smell SCAM HERE! CAREFUL,
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
dvd:

I smell SCAM HERE! CAREFUL,

Thank you for your post.  Skeptics are always first to lose out on a great deal. Like I said again people, I have trusted references from people who have ordered from us and received products from us. If you still feel the need to be skeptic after that, by all means just by your product in Nigeria, face-to-face.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2010
bum|p
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2010
Mr poster,

it will be better if u ave a reference here in lagos where someone can go and pick up the phone, lots of scammers this day,
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Twinskenny

Our references are all over Nigeria.  Primarily in Abuja though.  Thanks for asking!  smiley
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by DrOBD(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2010
I have read through all the comments. Pelpelly you must have to prove to you customers that this is not SCAM. If possible post your references here so everyone can see. There is no hide and seek in genuine business.

As for me, this looks like SCAM until proven otherwise. GUYS BE CAREFUL.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
Dear All,

I can honestly respect all the concern and apprehensions but I have to protect my clients as well.  They are prominent individuals and I can't just go posting their names and numbers on a public forum as this.  Would you like me to post your names associated with your numbers on such a forum?  It is okay for me to post my number b/c I am in the business of sales, but these people are businessmen, politicians, etc. so I hope you all can understand. 

I have stated that at your request, I will personally email you my references but as of yet, no one has asked directly for a reference, only for me to post my reference's info on this forum.  I am sorry but my clients demand a certain level of respect and privacy. 

As for those of you who still feel this is a scam, I cannot do anything about that more than what I have offered.  There will be skeptics at every turn, then there will be optimist who will take a leap of faith and truly be amazed.

Again, if you want personal reference, send request to Sales@YourPriceAutos.com
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2010
Bump
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by dvd(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2010
Does the price include shipping are they unlocked?? still not convinced though, waiting for the person who has verified. where are u located. full address and phone number, i have some in North Carolina who can verify, waiting for your response.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
dvd:

Does the price include shipping are they unlocked?? still not convinced though, waiting for the person who has verified. where are u located. full address and phone number, i have some in North Carolina who can verify,  waiting for your response.

[b]ALL [/b]of our phones are [b]unlocked [/b]Our prices DO NOT include shipment but we can quote you a low shipping cost and/or save you some money on shipment if you pick up from out Abuja branch or from one of our representatives in Abuja.  Email me at Pelpelly@gmail.com and I will send you my contact information for your person in NC to reach me.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
You have mail.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2010
Bum|p
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 3:14am On Sep 03, 2010
Make your BlackBerry inquiries today!!!
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by dvd(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2010
Your company address details for confirmation. you shldnt ve a problem giving that out,would you.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2010
dvd:

Your company address details for confirmation. you shldnt ve a problem giving that out,would you.

I have no problem giving out our company details but keep in mind we are based in U.S. so if you have someone who can verify a U.S. address than there is no problem. Are you a reseller? I've seen that you are trying to sell Blackberry phones yourself on other posts?
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
@austino01

Why not start your own post? It is not encouraged to be posting on someone else post, especially if you are trying to promote the exact same business. Do your own marketing and put in the hours required to obtain customers.
Re: Blackberry Cell Phones For Sale (U.S. Spec) by Pelpelly(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Galaxy S Ii For Sale (used For Just 10 Days, Still Has A One Year Warranty) / Clean UK Used Hp Compaq Nc6120 Laptops @ 23K. / Brand New Ipad2,32gb,3g,cam@125k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.