Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie (25844 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by iJAY1: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2010
i can imagine certain house members saying 'not again' whenever this dude wants to speak.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by kenifeh(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
Father Lord, pls bring a day when Pastor Chris Okotie and Patrick Obahiagbon will be on the same stage for a debate. Amen
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by whiteroses(f): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
i-JAY:

i can imagine certain house members saying 'not again' whenever this dude wants to speak.

yes they know him they actually dont mind the humour he bring, everytime he drops one they laugh for approx 2min that good lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Eduba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hon.patrick obahiagbon & chris okotie are highly intellectual men, ,irrespective of their grammer when they speak you see the enthusiasm the passion of what they are trying to convey,the house of reps as well as the congregation understand where this men are pointing to.A FUL FLEDGE POLITICIAN AND A RELIGIOUS MAN OF GOD FIGHTING 4 THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL NIGERIANS.we should be grateful to GOD and forget the grammer.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Eduba(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2010
Like it or not this men are grammarians and they are doing what they know how to do best. Those who don't speak grammer what difference have they make.obahiagbon said and i quote "the microspic few who have piloted the affair of this nation live peasant luxury"tell me what is so difficult to understand. we should be rational and logic in our sense of reasoning so as to give sound judgement.THIS MEN ARE TRYING TO SEND FORTH AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A GOOD DEMOCRATIC STATE SHOULD LOOK LIKE WHERE EVERYWHERE IS EQUAL B4 THE LAW.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by bobbyL(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2010
I think d message d hon is trying to convey is comprehensible. U can't blame him.  7 hrs of studying per diem, if tru I would do almost anything for it. People who have been devoted to such things know it just comes effortlessly. Its just like a martial artist blocking a strike  - it's part and parcel of them.  But, d guy should pity others na. He represents a people whose majority, probably, can't  DECIPHER his grammatical "codes" : but, should they?                                                                Anyway, what caught my attention the most was Obafemi Awolowo, the IKENE PHILOSOPHER:  Sounded hilarious to me.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Eduba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
I think it's time hon.(patrick obahiagbon)come out as presidential aspirant, and then listen to how he is going to convey his manifesto i bet u the the whole world will be shouting never seen a political orator and a phenemenon after d era of cicero,plato and socrates, ,i know he is going to put a postive limelight of nigeria politics in the outside world.the guy is political genius.E PA DO MO.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Stan017: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2010
couldnt stop laughing, pls someone should put this two in the same stage
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by member479760: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2010
Imagine the professors are using this type of rubbish english to teach, then what we happen to the students after five years.

I think long time the honourable supposed to ask himself if his english can be used to conduct a business, right treaty, or amend a constitution. In fact, the guy go make more money in show business to what is doing now.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by josite: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
hon patrick will go down in history as a very distinguished legislator .he has coined for himself a very enviable image.i always look forward to hear him speak.He adds colour to a drab house.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Gekko(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hon. Patrick is brilliant!  If he was speaking plain ol simple english we wont be talking about him.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by agitator: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
Eduba:

Like it or not this men are grammarians and they are doing what they know how to do best. Those who don't speak grammer what difference have they make.obahiagbon said and i quote "the microspic few who have piloted the affair of this nation live peasant luxury"tell me what is so difficult to understand. we should be rational and logic in our sense of reasoning so as to give sound judgement.THIS MEN ARE TRYING TO SEND FORTH AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A GOOD DEMOCRATIC STATE SHOULD LOOK LIKE WHERE EVERYWHERE IS EQUAL B4 THE LAW.

so the grammar proves their point or should i say drive it home according to you. When president Obama from a native English speaking country makes a speech have you asked yourself why he doesn't use these words? or even the british? May be you don't understand what effective communication is. People are paid to write about scientific/technical articles in the laymans language.

Sorry you fall into the category of people who are easily carried away by big grammar and titles.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by omofat: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
Eduba:

My broda, you better don't allow poverty to stop you from getting a good education and stop praising mediocrity.

Speaking big disjointed english is how to show a good democratic state?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by CGKing(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
Him just come up here with him belly, dey talk nonsense, na becos him dey chop for the house now. Make them relieve am of house and send am home make hungry catch am, u go hear him real yarns.

"Nna men, benin ore lagos road today no goodu, govt helep man".

He is just trying to build his profile, instead trying to building his nation. All these ppl are just NOW men. They dont even think of posterity.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by kobikwelu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
why derailing this topic? angry angry angry

the topic says the hon vs the pastor

and ill say the honourable

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Duniverse(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2010
Na all this grama make people no vote for ram, waitin self grama to much
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by dshadowcat: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2010
it is a pitieable bisma bisma dat u guy r commentin on d father of daughters of d philistine.it is a locomachy.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Stan017: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Duniverse:

Na all this grama make people no vote for ram, waitin self grama to much

Which one u fit speak?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by CGKing(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
Africanson:

Hon. Pat is a nice man. That's his way of life.

Please get your own life!!!.

We dont have time for his nice bullshiit. He is not representing my guy. He is wasting our time. Can he speak grammar better than Bill Clinton? Wat of Obama? Yet with simple english, these men made a difference in our world. He doesnt even kno y he is there and wat his mission is. Pls this is not a joke thing. we applaud Alibaba and basket mouth because they kno their place. He should find his.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by Mobinga: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't hate mehn. . . enjoy. . . lugubrious disma bisma
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by ajasa4link: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
I think the honourable is good,no doubt about that, not even his VERBABODICAL DIMOSOPHY GYRATIONS can rob him of that
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by OmoTier1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
"the current earthnos manureism composition of the present INEC can be liken to a marriage of Jerusalem and sodom and gomorrah, "
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by adaphik(f): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
WONDERFUL
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by adaphik(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
WONDERFUL
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie by godstino(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.