Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? (2954 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hello house, considering the recent performance of Super Eagle and U-20 female national team "the Falconet",  in South Africa 2010 and Germany 2010 respectively, in your candid opinion who do you think will win, if they are matched together.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by mamagee3(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
I personally think the falconets would beat the super chickens.

Super chickens are bad players so nothing good is expected of them.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2010
mama-gee:

I personally think the falconets would beat the super chickens.

Super chickens are bad players so nothing good is expected of them.

I concor with you! smiley
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Olaolufred(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2010
These Super Eagle Girls will beat the Super Chickens men anytime, anyday.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by 12large: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2010
fogman your a very useless slowpoke for asking that question. how can super falcons win super eagles, thats not possible.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
12large:

fogman your a very useless slowpoke for asking that question. how can super falcons win super eagles, thats not possible.

Your post here has describe ur person.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by chelseabmw(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
Falconet will definately win
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Ajibel(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
Lets b sincere,d eagles wuld fly higher.at worse,d score line wuld b draw
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2010
With Yakubu leading Eagles attack, i dont know how Eagles ll score even with an empty post.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2010
Can they even beat the female senior national team?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2010
honeric01:

Can they even beat the female senior national team?

How do you mean?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2010
how do i mean? you actually and can bodly say the u20 girls can beat the super eagles?

so i am asking you this, do you think they can even beat the main female national team?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2010
My brother, with this present Papa eagles anything goes!
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
Those grand men need to go sit down with their grand children.

They can't play and I personally think that the real Super eagles are the women.

The men can be called the gold queens squad. grin
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by HarryPotter1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
If am 2 analyse dis,i think the Eagles are good at draws,so i wud say dat they wud settle 4 their best which is a goal-less draw.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2010
Harry Potter:

If am 2 analyse dis,i think the Eagles are good at draws,so i wud say dat they wud settle 4 their best which is a goal-less draw.

Agreed with you, draw is a possibility, but Papa eagles to win this one, i wont stick out my neck.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by naso2(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2010
Una dey mad? which kind question be dis? Our super eagles performed poorly at the WC , but to suggest that this falconets will even get a draw is the biggest insult. These falconets can not even beat the main falcons team. The best players in the falconets are fringe players in the main super falcons team.

For the female game they tried, but any selected u-16 male side will beat them silly not to talk of our super eagles. abi una head no correct?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2010
na_so:

Una dey mad? which kind question be dis? Our super eagles performed poorly at the WC , but to suggest that this falconets will even get a draw is the biggest insult. These falconets can not even beat the main falcons team. The best players in the falconets are fringe players in the main super falcons team.

For the female game they tried, but any selected u-16 male side will beat them silly not to talk of our super eagles. abi una head no correct?

Abeg help me tell this people o, some Nigerians can be so delusional angry
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
na so, this is a simple question, u dont need to use abusive words to put ur point across. Back to the topic again, this girls could perform among their equals and papa eagles could not, i stil want to know how eagles ll score against them, when Yakubu and co can not score in front of an empty post. I cant stick my neck out for this eagles against any team even againt a very weak opponents
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
Fogman:

na so, this is a simple question, u dont need to use abusive words to put your point across. Back to the topic again, this girls could perform among their equals and papa eagles could not, i stil want to know how eagles ll score against them, when Yakubu and co can not score in front of an empty post. I cant stick my neck out for this eagles against any team even againt a very weak opponents

Let me ask you this, can these girls even beat the Lagos U-17 team?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2010
Oh my God. . .Laugh wan kill me die. This thread na real comedy and I'm surprised peeps are taking it seriously.

@ Honeric & na_so
I'm not sure the Super Falcons can/will beat the U-20 falconets.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
@semid4lyfe

You are joking right? you think these falconets will defeat the super falcons?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
Same as post below
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
honeric01:

@semid4lyfe

You are joking right? you think these falconets will defeat the super falcons?
No I'm dead serious and what makes you so confident the Super Falcons will defeat the Falconets?

Keep in mind that 6-8 players of the Falconets were in camp with the Super Falcons training in preparation for the AWC and the falconets & falcon players (most) play for the same clubs (ie Bayelsa Queens, Delta Queens, Pelican Stars, Ibom Babes, FCT Queens etc) in the domestic female league (with the exceptiön of a few who are now foreign based) and as such the players know each other very well. The Super Falcons is an aging team and the only exceptional players are Perpetua Nkwocha, Effiongwa Ekpo, Cynthia Uwak & their goalie Precious Dede. The rest like Maureen Madu, Kikelomo Ajayi, Ifeanyi Chiejine etc are expired players & players in the falconets are better than them position for position. Infact if I were to bet, I'll place my money on the Falconets beating the Super Falcons. I'll even suggest we keep the bulk of the falconets team and inject like 6 of the old players to form a new Super Falcons team.

Nor be Flying Eagles made up of players (former U-17 and now U-20 boys) mostly playing in Amateur league/grassroot clubs & Football academies beat the Home-based Super Eagles made up of Pro-league players for friendly match recently?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

No I'm dead serious and what makes you so confident the Super Falcons will defeat the Falconets?

Keep in mind that 6-8 players of the Falconets were in camp with the Super Falcons training in preparation for the AWC and the falconets & falcon players (most) play for the same clubs (ie Bayelsa Queens, Delta Queens, Pelican Stars, Ibom Babes, FCT Queens etc) in the domestic female league (with the exceptiön of a few who are now foreign based) and as such the players know each other very well. The Super Falcons is an aging team and the only exceptional players are Perpetua Nkwocha, Effiongwa Ekpo, Cynthia Uwak & their goalie Precious Dede. The rest like Maureen Madu, Kikelomo Ajayi, Ifeanyi Chiejine etc are expired players & players in the falconets are better than them position for position. Infact if I were to bet, I'll place my money on the Falconets beating the Super Falcons. I'll even suggest we keep the bulk of the falconets team and inject like 6 of the old players to form a new Super Falcons team.

Nor be Flying Eagles made up of players (former U-17 and now U-20 boys) mostly playing in Amateur league/grassroot clubs & Football academies beat the Home-based Super Eagles made up of Pro-league players for friendly match recently?

Now you don't even know that most of the players that went for the U-20 were already in the Falcons before they left, so if they are to meet each other, the players will represent the falcons and we'd be left with few of the falconets that represented us.

Those players you called expired will beat any player in their position from the U-20 in all abilities, it's like its been long you watched them, that's why you think they are the SUPEREAGLES, don't let the SE blind you oo grin grin

Cynthia Uwak alone is enough to destroy that mosquitoes catcher called Jonathan grin

As for the men, don't compare them joor, we all know they are on the same level, even the age self so abeg bone that part.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2010
honeric01:

Now you don't even know that most of the players that went for the U-20 were already in the Falcons before they left, so if they are to meet each other, the players will represent the falcons and we'd be left with few of the falconets that represented us.

Na BIG lie you talk. The majority of the present Falconets players were the same players who played for the flamingoes (U-17 female team) @ the FIFA U-17 Female World Cup, New Zealand 2008 and have never played for the Super Falcons before. I still recall present falconet players - Ebere Orji & Amarachi Okoronkwo from that particular competition. It was just recently (last year I think - 2009) that about 6-8 of the current falconets players were invited to the Falcons camp by Uche Eucharia. No player in the present Falconets has played for the Senior Female team @ competition/tournament level. Training with the senior team does not count & doesn't automatically make them Super Falcon players unless they have been capped in a match. 

honeric01:
Those players you called expired will beat any player in their position from the U-20 in all abilities, it's like its been long you watched them

I disagree. Those (expired) players I mentioned - Kikelomo Ajayi, Maureen Madu, Ifeanyi Chiejine were 1st 11 starters & pathetic at Beijing 2008 as I recall. In contrast there was no bad player in the Super Falconets starting 11 in Germany 2010.   

But I still concede Cynthia Uwak, Perpetua Nkwocha & Effionwan Ekpo are better in their positions than any Falconets player. As for goal keeping it'd be very close but I'll still pick Falconets Alaba Jonathan over Super Falcons Precious Dede.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2010
Here is the team list of the Super Falcons to the Beijing 2008 Olympics & African Women Championship (Equitorial Guinea) 2008.

*Precious Dede*/Gk/30yrs
Effionwan Ekpo/MF/26yrs
Ayisat Yusuf/DF/25yrs
Perpetua Nkwocha/FW/34yrs
*Onome Ebi*/DF/27 yrs
Gift Otuwe/MF/26 yrs
Stella Mbachu/FW/32 yrs
Ifeanyi Chiejine/FW/27 yrs
Ogonna Chukwudi/MF/21 yrs
Rita Chikwelu/FW/22 yrs
Chichi Igbo/FW/24 yrs
Tochukwu Oluehi/GK/23 yrs
Christie George/DF/26 yrs
*Faith Ikidi*/DF/23 yrs
Maureen Mmadu/MF/35 yrs
Ulumma Jerome/DF/22 yrs
Yinka Kudaisi/DF/34 yrs
Cynthia Uwak/FW/24 yrs
*Lilian Cole*/DF/25 yrs
Maureen Eke/MF/23 yrs
Aladi Ayegba/GK/24 yrs

As you can see no single player of the present Falconets was in the Falcons.

The players in bold are the only ones who are better than the players in their positions in the falconets IMO. The asterixed players are also good enough to be included in a 22 player list to a competition.

70/80% Falconets + 30/20% Falcons = Formidabble Senior National Team.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 3:14am On Aug 08, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Na BIG lie you talk. The majority of the present Falconets players were the same players who played for the flamingoes (U-17 female team) @ the FIFA U-17 Female World Cup, New Zealand 2008 and have never played for the Super Falcons before. I still recall present falconet players - Ebere Orji & Amarachi Okoronkwo from that particular competition. It was just recently (last year I think - 2009) that about 6-8 of the current falconets players were invited to the Falcons camp by Uche Eucharia. No player in the present Falconets has played for the Senior Female team @ competition/tournament level. Training with the senior team does not count & doesn't automatically make them Super Falcon players unless they have been capped in a match. 

I disagree. Those (expired) players I mentioned - Kikelomo Ajayi, Maureen Madu, Ifeanyi Chiejine were 1st 11 starters & pathetic at Beijing 2008 as I recall. In contrast there was no bad player in the Super Falconets starting 11 in Germany 2010.   

But I still concede Cynthia Uwak, Perpetua Nkwocha & Effionwan Ekpo are better in their positions than any Falconets player. As for goal keeping it'd be very close but I'll still pick Falconets Alaba Jonathan over Super Falcons Precious Dede.

How did i lie? you've just confirmed the same thing i said, they might not have played for the Falcons but the new coach already selected some of these players for the Super falcons before they left for Germany, so i am still on track.

semid4lyfe:

Here is the team list of the Super Falcons to the Beijing 2008 Olympics & African Women Championship (Equitorial Guinea) 2008.

As you can see no single player of the present Falconets was in the Falcons.

The players in bold are the only ones who are better than the players in their positions in the falconets IMO. The asterixed players are also good enough to be included in a 22 player list to a competition.

70/80% Falconets + 30/20% Falcons = Formidabble Senior National Team.

I never said they were playing for the Falcons already, i said they have been included to the Falcon's list, or where did i say they have started playing for the Falcons before leaving for Germany?

Now back to biz, i have watched the old players play and now the new ones, let me tell you who should bench who IMO

*Precious Dede*/Gk/30yrs
Effionwan Ekpo/MF/26yrs
Ayisat Yusuf/DF/25yrs
Perpetua Nkwocha/FW/34yrs
*Onome Ebi*/DF/27 yrs
Stella Mbachu/FW/32 yrs
Ifeanyi Chiejine/FW/27 yrs
Rita Chikwelu/FW/22 yrs
Tochukwu Oluehi/GK/23 yrs
Christie George/DF/26 yrs
*Faith Ikidi*/DF/23 yrs
Yinka Kudaisi/DF/34 yrs
Cynthia Uwak/FW/24 yrs
*Lilian Cole*/DF/25 yrs
Maureen Eke/MF/23 yrs

The Above names are better than any of their counterparts in this current U-20, if you doubt me, get a previously played match of the Falcons and then match these players.

Both goalkeepers on this list are miles better than all the goalkeepers we took to Germany.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2010
@ Honeric
I bow for you o grin grin
You dey dribble pass Jay-Jay, Zidane & Maradona put together grin

I thank God se I quote your post.

Sleep don dey catch me and my eyes don dey heavy, I go dissect your post & reply accordingly for afternoon.

Till then. . .Ciao!
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:56am On Aug 08, 2010
Duplicate post deleted. . .
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2010
Super Falcon are spent force and they ll be a walk over for this present Falconet. The only way the Falcon can return back to their glorious past is for the handlers to inject 80% of this present Falconet into the team.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2010
Fogman:

Super Falcon are spent force and they ll be a walk over for this present Falconet. The only way the Falcon can return back to their glorious past is for the handlers to [b]inject [/b]80% of this present Falconet into the team.

are they that sick? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Single Bet Tips!!!!!!! / How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site / Sure Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.