Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful (4289 Views)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour / Ogbunike Cave And Her Untapped Tourist Potentials / Nigerians In Carribean Islands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
The US Virgin Islands (St Thomas, ST Croix, ST John and Water Island) is a US territory beautiful and untapped. We (my husband and kids as well) have lived her for 4 years now, my kids were born here (BTW they are also US citizens) and it is quite an experience. Just wanted to share some photos as a lot of people visiting USA can also Visit here with the same visa as it is part of the United States. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
some more

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
more

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
more

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by alienYOUTH(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2010
Awesome, Culd u like locate it on a map or somethin?
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by denzel2009: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^Consult becomerich.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by Charles86: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2010
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2010
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
Charles86:

@ poster pls how can i get virgin island visa frm Nigeria i really need to be there to have some good time.

It is the same US visa, It is part of the united states. Extremely close to Florida.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
ftmom:

How is real estate pricing there? I get the feeling from TV shows that it is very pricy purchase-wise?

it is quite expensive real estate wise, however very lucrative as it a world tourist destination.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by fireline: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
Let's hope they can keep the yahoo - yahoo & cocaine boys out!!!!!!
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by April22(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Those pics are beautiful! I really like St. Thomas. It's so beautiful there. I have heard St. Johns is really nice and is less touristy.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by omega25red(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
so funny going on vacation to other u.s states and it's territories are so expensive needles to say buying a house in the virgin islands. This is the reason why i haven't been to the virgin islands too rich for my blood grin id rather go to DR and feel like a fake rich man lol
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
April22:

Those pics are beautiful! I really like St. Thomas. It's so beautiful there. I have heard St. Johns is really nice and is less touristy.

You are correct, St john is 20 minutes away boat ride but actually get a lot of tourism. it is very beautiful too but more laid back.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by member65: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2010
April22:

St. Johns is the smallest. Personally I prefer St. Croix the largest of the islands. St. Thomas is the most popular though.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by tolutara: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
_________:

St. Johns is the smallest. Personally I prefer St. Croix the largest of the islands. St. Thomas is the most popular though.

Why St Croix?. Lived in St Croix for about 3 years or so, will be interesting to hear your view about the place
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by IbrahimDamola: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians done already reach St croix? shocked

Was doing a research on the tiny island and thinking of going down there for a vacation as the first Nigerian guy, I was redirected to this same nairaland. Chei!

Abeg who sabi any virgin Island wey nigerians never go. I wan break record, I no wan see any nigerian when I dey vacation. Make I go research Pittcain Island, e be like naija never reach there.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Nigerian done already reach St croix? shocked

Was doing a research on the tiny island and thinking of going down there for a vacation as the first Nigerian guy, I was redirected to this same nairaland. Chei!

Abeg who sabi any virgin Island wey nigerian never go. I wan break record, I no wan see any nigerian when I dey vacation. Make I go research Pittcain Island, e be like naija never reach there.
No island is virgin as far as Nigerians are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by IbrahimDamola: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

No island is virgin as far as Nigerians are concerned.

Even Pittcairn Island when dem no reach 500 people? Nah naija never reach there. I doubt it.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Even Pittcairn Island when dem no reach 500 people? Nah naija never reach there. I doubt it.
When I was in Mauritius, I took a trip to Rodriques Island and one guy just called old me "O boy, how far". I get worried when Nigerians start arriving wherever I want to enjoy my peace. Can't I just be the only Nigerian in a place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by IbrahimDamola: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

When I was in Mauritius, I took a trip to Rodriques Island and one guy just called old me "O boy, how far". I get worried when Nigerians start arriving wherever I want to enjoy my peace. Can't I just be the only Nigerian in a place?

O'boy the thing tire me. I read about St croix recently on a tourist website. I think say say this my vacation I go use am 'disvirgin' St croix Island as the first nigerian guy, na so I come dey research am, the research come still carry me come nairaland. Fear grip me!

Where I go fit go wey I no go see one nigerian person when I dey vacation. I wan claim Americana when I dey vacation and I no want any nigerian wey go come burn my cable. I need to claim Americana in peace.
Re: Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful by femora007(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
tolutara:
The US Virgin Islands (St Thomas, ST Croix, ST John and Water Island) is a US territory beautiful and untapped. We (my husband and kids as well) have lived her for 4 years now, my kids were born here (BTW they are also US citizens) and it is quite an experience. Just wanted to share some photos as a lot of people visiting USA can also Visit here with the same visa as it is part of the United States. smiley smiley smiley
Is US Virgin Islands a country on it own or one of the states in USA ?

Is migration to USVI easier than migration to USA or both are the same?

(1) (Reply)

Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / Lagos In Pictures / Direction From Berger To Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.