Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (14588 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Gchuks(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hi folks, which course or subject do you like most in school or when you were in school?

why do you like the cause or subject?
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
Pneumonoultramacroscopicsillicavolcaniosis.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Ranoscky(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
I attended school of footballogy, n i did Arsenal course b'cos dey play good football!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Jaytee67(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
I read Accountancy at the University of Ilorin (1991/92 graduate). My favorite courses then were Business Law and Company Law. The reason being that those courses made one read wide and the case therein were very interesting. It got to a point that we nick-named one another in the class by some important jurists name such as Lord Dennys and co.
Though am a chartered accountant today and have no regret, but if I have my way (that is to say if I am less occupied) I will like to read Law in the years coming.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Meklex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
Jaytee67:

I read Accountancy at the University of Ilorin (1991/92 graduate). My favorite courses then were Business Law and Company Law. The reason being that those courses made one read wide and the case therein were very interesting. It got to a point that we nick-named one another in the class by some important jurists name such as Lord Dennys and co.
Though am a chartered accountant today and have no regret, but if I have my way (that is to say if I am less occupied) I will like to read Law in the years coming.
some guys too dey form in here.WTF!grin grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by hackney(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^ e be like say you no too read anything?
grin grin grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by usbcable(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2010
I read geology
but I love I.T. too.

REASON: They are science based courses.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Divihack: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
read geography and regional planning.best course non.reason 4 study:JAMB
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by BluMalam(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2010
Jaytee67:

I loved Coy Law too. I'm also an accountant, working on being chartered (biz keeps gettin in d way). It gave me practical insight into company registration, Winding up, partnership etc. I was about registering a company then, so it was invaluable information on-time. I hated the fact that sections of CAMA 1990 had to be in my head, word for word. On that note, i don't envy law students.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
I love Mathematics, I don't why, I just love it maybe I was born to love Mathematics. . . lol
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by sley4life(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
any with calc
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
I am still enjoying it, Just Microbiology, what a simple and interesting course
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by maxtop(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
***** hiss*****grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed coz i like it.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by skybeauty(f): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
I am a student of Law Unizik, though I love my course but  would have loved to be a Medical student
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Divihack: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2010
read geography and regional planning.best course non.reason 4 study:JAMB
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by manneger(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2010
Student of biochem, i think my best course so far is bch 234, great biochemistry student
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by bashydemy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
Study Architecture but would have loved to be a Medical Dr
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by phemmy88(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
Am a Quantity Surveying Student- the best course so far
i initially wanted to put in for Architecture 'cos then i wasn't well informed , bt now, i'm thanking my star i didn't.
My best subject is Measurement-very technical yet so simple and so interesting.
If y'll know au rich u'll become with a diploma/degree in Quantity surveying, i bet, y'll will dump that course of urs and start afresh as a Q/S undergraduate!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
I'm currently studying PHYSICS and i wont trade it for any other course.
Quantum physics is a very interesting part of physics and i feel fufilled.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by emisun(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
for me i love no other course than philosophy
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by jitolala(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sub]I'm currently studying PHYSICS and i wont trade it for any other course.
Quantum . grin shocked cry
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2010
my discipline is electrical engineering.and i majored in telecommunication. i currently hold a degree as well an a National diploma in elect elect.if i had a chance to do it again, i will do elect elect over and over again, i mean, i too love the course. the reason why i love it even from childhood was was inquisitive nature. as far back as i can remember, i have always wondered how stuff -mostly electronics work- so bad is my inquisitiveness tha at the age of 11, i have started changing the blown fuse in our SANYO monochrome television set. my dad comes home most of the time and meet me at the back of the set with the cover removed and me working on it. thank G0od that i did not electrocute myself back then, my dad was always warning me about the danger.lol. those days were funny.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by sleazy5(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
Am an undergraduate student in the university of jos. durring my 100 level, we did legal method, logic and philosophy. i was really hooked with logic and philosophy because it required systhematic thinking and accurate logical analysis. it really drilled my mind as this is one of the fruits of logic. i however enjoyed legal method even though the lecturer made it kind of,
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
SENTIMENTAL by kenny G
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by oladayo042: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
manneger:

Student of biochem, i think my best course so far is bch 234, great biochemistry student

@manneger
BCH234 means different things at different universities. Why not tell us the course name?
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by ijawgirl: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
International Development studies
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by oladayo042: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
My best course is what I am currently studying (Economics). Everyone here even knows that their lives revolve around it (Economics).
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by xtainroyal(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2010
[size=15pt]Microbiology[/size] because it deals with making research. We get the world rid of diseases
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by gamesb: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
ADULT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT THAT IS COURSE MENNNNNNNNNNNN THE SUPER COURSE JUST STUDY & COME TAKE UR POSITION IN ALL OIL COMPANIES IN NAIJA. & RAKE IN UR MILLIONS.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by emisun(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
every course today is an offshoot of philosophy. philosophy, the enterprise upon human experience.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Chinda02(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
a student of applied biochemistry,unizik.best course shld be bch 442-molecular biology and genetic engineering. didnt write wel in d course thou, wel, CLONING is d future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012 / Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 2 ABSU Lecturers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.