Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations (26180 Views)

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by EvilBrain1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Elpieda:

I think everyone here is omitting something very important, The Hymen in a woman is a thin membrane on the outside or surrounding her womanly opening, now hymen reconstruction and womanly tightening are two different things entirely, If you replace the hymen without tightening the womanliness, on the so called wedding night, it will still be EASY for the man to go in, For a REAL virgin who did not reconstruct the hymen, her womanly orifice will still be TIGHT and it will be HARD to penetrate, Am I making sense, So a girl can do all the hymen reconstruction she wants, If the man is smart enough, he will know that if it was too easy for him to go in without any struggle, then she probably was up to something,

Not true. Contrary to popular belief, not all virgins are tight. Every woman is built differently and men come in different sizes so to expect a woman's P to be tight just because she's a virgin is seriously misguided.

In any case, there's a much simpler, non-surgical way to simulate virginity (just so we're clear, you do this at your own personal risk): It has to be done on the 3rd or 4th day of menstruation after the bleeding has lightened a bit. Just insert a large block of alum 1 or 2 hours before the big show to dry and tighten up the P. Just before, you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and remove the alum and sanitary pad. Then you make the appropriate noises and faces when your guy is doing his thing (ooh, iiss paining mmeee!!!). The guy will feel a tight v and see some blood after.

Of course, an experienced, sharp guy won't fall for this but most will.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Elpieda: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^ Well then u have been panshing girls that have been lying to you, Yes every girl has a different body but no matter the body type most of the time a virgin naturally is supposed to have a tight pu33y cept she has been self servicing or something,

Listen, Until a woman looses her virginity she does have an especially tight vagina an the reason is: the muscles have not be stretched by use.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by aieromon(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Evil brain
I now see how you came about your username tongue
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by shotuns: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
I heard some women above certain age tends to lose their virginity naturally without having sex, same goes to

those women who are involved in sports, could this be  true?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by EvilBrain1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
shotuns:

I heard some women above certain age tends to lose their virginity naturally without having sex, same goes to

those women who are involved in sports, could this be  true?

Very true.

Actually, plenty of women are born without a hymen. Or it could be so thin that there is little or no bleeding when it ruptures. Also the hymen can be easily ruptured during sports or during a fall astride (she's crossing a gutter, the plank slips and she lands on her crotch) or even when riding a bicycle. I short, its absence doesn't prove or disprove anything regarding a girl's virtue.

My internet connection is dog slow today or I would have found a link for you.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by EvilBrain1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Aurora Jolie is a famous american p.orn star and a technical virgin. Apparently, she only does ana.l s.ex and has never been penetrated vaginally.

From Wikipedia: Jolie's popularity has emerged from her claims of having been a vagi.nal virgin, though she does have ana.l group se.x in her personal life and on screen. In one interview she had said in reference to her first act of vagi.nal se.x, "I want to wait until it's not a one-night stand,  I don't think I want to do it on camera. I just want to wait until I'm comfortable. Once I do that, then I'll do it on camera."
In a March 2009 interview with Ozone magazine, she has admitted that she has lost her vagi.nal virginity off camera. She claims that she will only have vagi.nal se.x on camera once she starts a new por.n website dedicated to herself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_Jolie

Oh wait, just read the whole quote. It looks like she's not a virgin anymore. sad

I hope she got married first.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by dekevin: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thas true, but it aint nothing compare to plastic surgery going on here in hollywood, michigan, ny and many others. even teens are doing it! ladies aren't so real anymore.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by twindude: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
y me:

all this fake fake things self cheesy
mi broda na true oh!, if no b panadol, e no fit b am.  d toto no fit sweet like d original one bu if u no kno, u no fit kno.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by benukah(m): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2010
D world truely has come to an end
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by nuga10: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
,interesting,
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Skyloloprince(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
419 in everything we do in this country, this is decit to the man and wickedness to the woman and this is a very bad way to start a marriage life, God help u he does not find out cos that day the marrage will end, and if u get a man like me you will not go scot free, woman can neva stop being decitful, this startd in the bible,in the days of adam.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by eridah2007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
hmmm
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Sissy3(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2010
men think say na only them sabi chop and clean mouth eh kwa?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by blacksta(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
nonsense - makes no difference anyway. You can tell when a woman has been sleeping around.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by EfeEkarume1(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2010
I am beginning to imagine myself as an hymen in human form. Nobody go fit tear me. I go fight that person anyhow. I go just lock in 'thing' . . . Just an illusion anyway
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Akosbaba(m): 2:29am On Aug 09, 2010
~Sissy~:

men think say na only them sabi chop and clean mouth eh kwa?
i guess this balances the equation for both sides
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Sissy3(f): 2:38am On Aug 09, 2010
sharp sharp!

what's good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by mike4livechosen: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
wow is there any thing we are not going to hear in this country can u imagine
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by sholasahyd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
ha, be careful what u wish 4 o, pot holes in the area!
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by chiscopump: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
God make una save we guyz from all this shit ooooooo, re brandy pussy
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by blacksta(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2010
@Post

This act can be classified as fraud and should be punishable by a fine and prison sentence.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by r231(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^^^you are joking right
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Ibomade1: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Interesting development. Maybe I should start doing this in Nigeria grin
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by dustydee: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
okay!now we are even, it's not only men that can lie that they are virgins
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by sirgreen: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
MY EYES HAS SEEN MY EAR

WOMEN WONT KILL ME WITH THE SILLY THING THEY DO, WHAT IS THIS TOO(GOD FOR BID)
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by sirgreen: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Akosbaba: i guess this balances the equation for both sides

Oh boy you just a claun
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by PoliteActivist: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
r231:
Increasing numbers of women are having taxpayer-funded ‘virginity repair operations before marriage.

There were 116 hymen replacement operations carried out on the NHS between 2005 and 2009. The total for 2009 was 30, up 25 per cent from 24 in 2005.

The health service figures, which do not include data on the religion or marital status of the individuals, seem to echo a trend reported by private clinics, which are seeing a huge surge in demand for the procedure from Muslim women paying up to £4,000.

One Harley Street clinic said that demand for its half-hour procedure had tripled in recent months.

Doctors say patients are under pressure from future husbands or relatives who insist that they should be virgins on their wedding night.

Critics, including moderate Muslim groups, have condemned the trend as a sign of the spread of Islamic fundamentalism in the West.

During the hymenoplasty procedure – viewed by some as invasive and degrading – the hymen is stitched or reconstructed so that it will tear again and bleed on the woman’s wedding night.

In some cases, the vaginal lining can be used to create a false hymen. A blood capsule can then be inserted into the lining to ensure realistic blood flow when the membrane is broken.

Consultant gynaecologist Dr Magdy Hend performs hymenoplasty under local anaesthetic at his Regency Clinic on Harley Street. He charges £1,850 for the half-hour procedure and says that most of his clients are Muslim women.

He said: ‘In the past, we would do one or two hymen reconstruction operations a week. Sometimes now, we get two or three women a day. Demand has tripled.

Our Muslim clients worry about having had sex, and their fiance and family knowing that they have been touched before.

‘It is more cultural rather than religious. If the bride is not a virgin and does not bleed on the wedding night, it is a big shame on the family. There have been honour killings in extreme cases.

‘It is simple surgery that takes only half an hour. They can have it done at lunchtime and do not have to give their real names and addresses.’

Imam Dr Taj Hargey, chairman of the Muslim Educational Centre in Oxford, called on the Muslim community to try to reverse the trend.

He said: ‘The situation is very common in the Middle East where there is a huge scandal that can lead to divorce or even honour killings if there are not bloodstained bed sheets after the wedding night.

‘It is very disappointing that Muslim women in this country feel they need to lead a double life, resorting to subterfuge surgery.

‘That is not conducive to either their psychological or spiritual health and it is hypocrisy and double standards because Muslim men are doing as they please with women.’

There have been calls for a ban on NHS surgeons carrying out the operations for women wanting to marry as virgins.

But a Department of Health spokesman insisted that hymen repair operations take place on the NHS only to ensure a patient’s physical or psychological health.

She said: ‘The NHS does not fund hymen repair operations for cultural reasons. All operations on the NHS are on the basis of clinical need.

‘Operations to repair the hymen are only carried out exceptionally to secure physical or psychological health.’

This is now in Naija, on the low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Onions, Garlic And Ginger / I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. / The Challenges Of Being A Nigerian Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.