Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

: Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? (8754 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Becomrich0: 3:18am On Jul 31, 2010
: Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ?
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by seanet02: 3:21am On Jul 31, 2010
Dont they deserve it?
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Becomrich0: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Ask yourself that question. Do you see oil in the satellite picture in Imo and Abia state I am just asking question
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by MetalGong2(m): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2010
Describe your question with a google map
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2010
so do you see oil anywhere.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2010
Look at Abia state, toward portharcourt. Do you see Oil well anywhere.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2010
look at imo state. do you see oil anywhere

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2010
Look at Imo state do you see oil anywhere.omo to ni iya wu , o ni su.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nchara and beaf
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
why dont you come.

The igbos frame Obasanjo into this. Who where the People involve . Obasanjo appointed Igbos into his government.  The people who did this was either Soludo(CBN) or  Iweala (finance ) so I dont know who. Jonathan need to remove derivation for this state.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by chyz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
Because the oil is from there. and whats with the satellites? how do u see oil through the ground? grin
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2010
You would see the piles and others facilities in that place.

For you to know the hate some of this people have for the Yoruba people. Even while obasanjo a Yoruba man was the one who appointed them. they now remove oil derivation to ondo state and gave it to delta state.
Look at this picture.

Everybody in nigeria know that picture 2 is the correct map of ondo state. Not picture 1.

If you look at satellite pictures. you would see why that bottom of ondo state and Delta state is so. Because there is a creek that separate the two state.  You can trace that curve on the bottom of ondo state on satellite pictures,

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
See ondo state

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by AloyEmeka8: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
Where is the 70% of oil reservoir?
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2010
And the igbo propaganda have been with the help of people in the presidency. To capture nigeria
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by AloyEmeka8: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2010
becomrich3:

And the igbo propaganda have been with the help of people in the presidency. To capture nigeria

Is  Seun part of the igbo propaganda?. How much did they pay him again?
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by cantell(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2010
@becomerich,
Whats with you and maps?
Aren't u suppose to be tired at one point?
If you hate Igbos this much, why don't you find a way to exterminate them?
Cos it looks like they're a real pain in the neck for you.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by AloyEmeka8: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
cantell:

@becomerich,
Whats with you and maps?
Aren't u suppose to be tired at one point?
If you hate Igbos this much, why don't you find a way to exterminate them?
Cos it looks like they're a real pain in the neck for you.

He can use maps to map igbos out of relevance in Nigeria. Look, maps and satellite pictures qualifies as weapons of mass destruction.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
Here is my point Imo and abia are collecting oil derivation, but do you see any oil on the satellite picture no. Also check the date on the satellite picture. They are just tricking you. The national assembly can send people to those two state and ask Orji the governor to show them the 1000 oil well he claim he has.

The sad thing about it, what was Ngozi Iweala role in this scam. And the national assembly need to bring her to Abuja , and explain. Should Abia and Imo state revenue should be deducted for all the 9 years that up to the national assembly. Should delta state pay back ondo state too?

You would also notice that bayelsa state is owning delta state money. Ngozi Iweala need to come put clear what happened. If she claim she is a christain?
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2010
Look at bakassi , when Nigeria and cameroon went to the world court.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
[size=18pt]OPC are two fractions  Fasehun( from Ondo state)  and the Gani Adams ( from Ondo state). I should know I am from Ondo royal home.[/size] It is important to note, they have branches and thousand of members. So Jonathan Goodluck for fairness and justice should with  temporary stop the payment of oil derivation by the ministry of finance to Imo and Abia and just the disputed area between delta and ondo state and bayelsa state.  To avoid any break down of law and order over the issue.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
@becomerich can you draw a map of nigerias richest oil belt?imo,abia,ndokwa area of delta,ogba.etche,obigbo and ndoki parts of rivers are the richest inland oilfield in nigeria.the rest are offshore.i might just post the map for you.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2010
why try to make fun of igbo people. I would not do so. I respect them.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
why try to make fun of igbo people. I would not do so. I respect them.

[size=28pt]It is Obvious to see Ngozi Iweala hate  Yoruba people. When really it was a Yoruba man Obasanjo that gave her that position. What a world.some people claim they are born again christain. Is that what born again christain do? [/size]
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Vainglory: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2010
The Ijaw people in Ondo want to leave Ondo state and join their brothers in Delta state. And they are leaving with their oil. Too bad for Ondo state. No more derivation.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2010
What do ijaw people do, they are fishermen. And fishermen go where the fishes are. So the ijaw men are not really from the area. They immigrated to the area.

if they want to leave they can go and leave. And I can tell you, they would tell Jonathan to his face. He can remain in nigeria.  That place is own by ilaje people. please verify with the ondo state government. Ilaje people do not want to leave. Go and find out your history. The ownership is not in dispute, that why the name are Yoruba names.  That have been settled by the supreme court. they were even denied right to citizen of ondo state just some few year ago. but unlike many state in nigeria where immigrate do not have right. The ondo state government appointed them into position. Verify my story.

If you dont believe my story Bimbo Oloyede of Channels Television(formerly with NTA) can comfirm my story.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by AloyEmeka8: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2010
becomrich3:

What do ijaw people do, they are fishermen. And fishermen go where the fishes are. So the ijaw men are not really from the area. They immigrated to the area.

if they want to leave they can go and leave. That place is own by ilaje people. please verify with the ondo state government. Ilaje people do not want to leave. Go and find out your history. The ownership is not in dispute, that why the name are Yoruba names.  That have been settled by the supreme court. they were even denied right to citizen of ondo state just some few year ago. but unlike many state in nigeria where immigrate do not have right. The ondo state government appointed them into position. Verify my story.

If you dont believe my story Bimbo Oloyede of Channels Television(formerly with NTA) can comfirm my story.

Are you divorcing the Ijaw over one comment?. I thought you planned to take them along to your promise land in Benin republic? wink wink wink wink
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by becomrich3: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2010
I have said so time and time again. If Jonathan want to remain a nigerian, they can take bayelsa state. if not bayelsa can join us.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Vainglory: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2010
No problem at all. Jonathan may like to join you if you assure him the post of President of Benin Republic. By the time Ijaws leave Ondo state, the only states with oil derivation will be Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Abia, Imo and Edo. I know that it is bitter for you to swallow but sorry that is the situation. And for your information Delta and Edo are not interested in joining you to Benin Republic.
Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Abagworo(m): 3:53am On Aug 02, 2010
@becomerich.here are pictures from aba,owerri and onitsha.compare the height of buildings with your state capital and apply to your satelite map

mgbemena street,awada,onitsha.

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Abagworo(m): 3:55am On Aug 02, 2010
azikiwe road,aba

Re: : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ? by Abagworo(m): 3:57am On Aug 02, 2010
wetheral round about by modotael,owerri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway: FG Kicks Out Bi-courtney, Award Contracts To Berger, RC / Predict GEJ/PDP Slogan In 2015 / Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.