Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts (3697 Views)

I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa / Swedish Tourist Visa / Swedish Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by funshiba(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
HI GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, I JUST GOT ADMISSION INTO A SWEDISH UNIVERSITY I APPLIED FOR M.SC MECH ENGR, I NEED TO CONTACT ANYONE THERE (INCASE U ARE THERE OR GOT A PAL THERE). I APPLIED TO 4 SCHOOLS JUST GOT ONE AND STILL WAITING FOR MORE.

THANKS
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by jide4lagos(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
Man i'm happy 4 u . I apply to finland school but i was asked to read a certain examination in their embbasy in abuja i am still waiting for tyhe result.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by thought: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
what university did you apply for in sweden, i heard universities are tuition free
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by yinka2me: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2007
congrats funshiba, but which university? when are u resuming? did the admission come with scholarship?
wish i cld have answers to these
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by yoddy(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2007
Congrats o! But neva let your prayers cease just yet, Keep prayin so that you don't have problems when applyin for the swedish visa, I wish you all d best guy,
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by funshiba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
i got admitted into blekinge inst of technology, it is tution free. will go if i no get my desired job (thants if i get visa o).
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by omobabson(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
hapi 4 uoooooo
pls did they asked u 4 tofl Test of english as a foreign language ?
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by remiloy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2007
congrats bro,i also appiled for admission but was just informed by the university i applied to that i have to submit my degree certificate,not notification of result but i has not been issued out by my university(unad)how did you go about yours?
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by delarontus(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2007
There's someone in that school on this forum. He usually posts from Karlskrona. Search the forum for a clue.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by seyisoneye(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
PLS MY DEAR,GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU APPLIED FOR THE ADMISSION. YOU MAY SEND ME A MAIL VIA seyifunmifuyi@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO.
ONE LOVE,
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by mickeyetoh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2007
pls give us their website lets check out. but, congrats meeen best of luck there.
mickeyetoh@yahoo.com wink
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by stellose(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2007
@mikyetoh,
just go to google and type blekinge institute of technology. then hit enter
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by anifel20(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2007
stellose:

@mikyetoh,
just go to google and type blekinge institute of technology. then hit enter
stellose, what happen? because i'm about to do the same.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by anifel20(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
well I just checked the website out and application for autum is closed for now. Till some months time when it will be open for springs. Keep your fingers cross
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by stellose(f): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
@anifel20,
three undergraduate programme is still open, i have applied for my brother online and will soon send his documents to the school by tomorrow. the course that is available is electrical engineering/communications.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by funshiba(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2007
hi people, it funny that the reason why this topic was created is yet to be achieved, i need some important info but i'm getting questions?? (i've noticed its common ere).

well for the people that want to know, www.studyinsweden.se is the website, and application for msc is currently closed, prepare your TRANSCRIPT, passport, good letter of recommendation for a credible lecture and employer, a good letter of intent etc against november.

please i still need the info, anyone i created this topic for. thanks (we wii get there)
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by remiloy(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2007
dipsy
Na real wa for unad,i finished from political science dept.i was told it will take up to 5 years after graduation for my statement of result to be out,and the school is on my neck FANSHIDA can you please be of help in this regard,what do you think i should do?
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by 2007: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
hi funshiba can u give the link, i.e website to the university,i'd like to apply too, thanks a bunch
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by anifel20(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2007
@remiloy,
I think you have to go down to your department and get your past results, get the HOD to sign and stamp it with a letter backing it up as long as they use the university letter headpaper, and more also go to your exams and record, grease your way through and you will get it. These will help as I did the same and the school accepted it with the letter stating the reasons for this. I was asked to produce the transcript later. I got admitted and I am looking for genuine scholarship to Canada.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2007
funshiba,
how far ?its me Big Ben from electrical Eng Unilag ur set and kufre's classmate
how you dey? congrats on your admission
so you still dey read book
you try o!
all the best
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2007
funshiba
congrats
this is Big ben ,kufre's classmate elect /elect unilag.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by remiloy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2007
dippy and Anifel20
I thank you guys a lot.i started working on what you advised me since lats monday,theres a guy helping in the direction,i just pray it comes out quickly you now how all this bureacratic organisation works.

Coincidentally i also applied for admission into Lulea University of Technology and their admission officer Lena Andersson told me what Nigerian students tell her about when their certificates are ready its very confusing.

What i dont know now is when the admission is going to close.kindly let me know when.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by Duwizzle(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2007
Funshiba hw far? Remember me from camp?
So u finally got the admission. Nice one. I'll check one or two of my contacts to see whats up. All the best dude. Press club wee o!! lol
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by funshiba(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
hey big benny, wasup with u? good to here from u, where u dey?
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by bayourr: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2007
yeah,funshiba.got the same shit as you.get in touch so we can xchange info.my number is 08055901875.catcha!!
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by mackins: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2007
Bros am really interested in the swedish admission.Can u please send to me the procedure
involve.08037500520,08059131154 mackinsprevails@yahoo.com is my no & e-mail address.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by kah(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] Guy you be yeye boy o!.so you expect everytin to be free for you ehn.very unserious human being you are.funshiba wat or the ?<>? is your name get a life bros. Omo iya eleja says hi.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2007
i dey lagos
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by makonikof(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2007
pls i also need details. obc4u2c@yahoo.com 08038786692.thanx
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by Duwizzle(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2007
Funshiba, dis aint Benny. This is another guy from press club. D batch before yours. Think well. I used to stay in govt house and we like the same kinda music.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by mankevo(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2007
Swedish Admission!!!

For those who have not gotten their certificate just get your statement of result take it to the registra and get it stamped with authentic back up letter and you will be as good as those with certificate. I did same and it worked!!
mine is Gotenborg. though this Nija job is one other thing that is confusing me.
Re: Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts by funshiba(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2007
hi ppl, sad sad sad

i got bout 25 replies on this topic but unfortunately, no one seems to v mentioned something concernin the topic, instead i get a lot of questions?? sad,thats,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Japa Chronicles AS IT UNFOLDS Live. / Visa To Myanmar / Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.