Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (61056 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by mediaNGR: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any money from any government in Nigeria and that as a matter of fact, he is a ''dangerously wealthy man''.

Speaking at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the church at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State, Oyedepo who has been named as one of the richest pastors in the world, said this while reacting to speculations that he receives kicks from unnamed government officials.

“I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience. I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes. That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.

While delivering his sermon titled “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,”, Oyedepo emphasized that the church is a powerful body in any nation and it can decide the fate of anyone or anything. According to him, the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made.

“It is not something that we organise; it is by the hand of God. You can be upset, it won’t change anything,” he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/im-dangerously-wealthy-bishop-oyedepo.html

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by chefremy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dangerously What does he mean by that. Well when you are the G.O of winners and covenant university we expect you to be wealthy.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
cool

Wealth comes to those who need it, think positively, & work for it.

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by henrydadon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
E go pain some people

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin cool
With tithes and offerings that was dangerously contributed

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Namzy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pride comes before a.......

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Bacteriologist(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
In a country that's regarded as the poverty capital of the world. A country with the fastest growing number of internet fraudsters.
A country where people steal one another's underwear to get rich.

The only thing a religionist can brag about is his wealth. A wealth obtained without tax and often from the gullible masses.

And my countrymen continue to cheer him on.

You see just how bad religion is?

315 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by kesikeller(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
JOIN DENT AND GET 1GB OF DATA on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by kniru: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Amuluonyenaego: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
he who truly believe shall never lack

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Buffalowings3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stupid boy, Shut your mouth.
Your members live in the poverty capital of the world.

This fact is undisputable..
Are you trying to shame members of your church..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Ekpekus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Waiting for the bashing to start.. 1,2,3 ..go!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by superlanny(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
And this is someone's role model, scammer oshi, this man talks before he thinks, believe this man at your own peril, this same man making such a statement has many paupers in his congregation, he made his wealth from their sweat and yet he is bragging that he is dangerously wealthy, some people hell fire go gangster, I did not mention any name o.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by PotatoSalad(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dangerously Wealthy
The type of wealth that'll make you count your money with all your muscles...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by GavelSlam: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Of course.

Church money is your money.
grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
he who truly believe shall never lack

Indeed. This truly explains why despite the number of churches here we are still the poverty capital of the world.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by mrsfavour(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
ohhhhh , Bishop, take it easy ,u may be misunderstood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by globalresource: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Now people are more concern to tell people how to spend their money

Call me Dundee. Thanks

Call me sheeple. Thanks

Call me fool. Thanks

But I thank my God for the grace he has given me to become an employer of labour.

I give to the church, to the poor and also the downtrodden. I spend my money the way I want

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by latsy: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
He is wealthy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by shadelek(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Each time I feel like paying tithe, I prefer giving it to the needy and not to the church. I think it's the right thing to do considering the fact that our church founders are wealthy and the wealth is coming from the tithes and offering donated by the church members. What baffles me is the poor standard of living of these church members, so poor that some of them hardly eat three square meals a day.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by mynaijadj(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Preach Preacher!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by HyconMojo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
And some fools go still dey pay tithes to this man , dem fit dey even run,jump upandan so as to meet up like say na cooperative dem owe money

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by wilcox(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yea o its in the DNA
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Stalwert: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin or you mean your members are dangerously wealthy and made you who you are?

Please remind us why you sold off 2 of your private jet after govt began collecting parking fees from you?

Please remind everyone that all your business interest are tax free because of affiliation to the church hence govt directly subsidizing your business and giving you money?

Please identify how many of your members stole government funds and paid tithes that directly goes into your pocket?

Dangerously wealthy indeed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by TreasuredGlory: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yes o Papa, the God-favoured Trailblazer, I covet your grace and I tap into it in Jesus mighty name. Keep on soaring higher and higher for the glory of the latter house shall be greater than of the former in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by dalhjana: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
lol yur church members eye go soon clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by OliveCynosure(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
I was in church when he said this and I told the person sitting by me that it would make headlines. Y'all didnt disappoint me

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Wiki9ja: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
k
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by ezegenigbonine: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Help the poor with it.
Grant free education to the poor ones in ur church
Create youth empowerment foundation not tithe empowerment
Help the youth
Then I'll believe that u are rich in the lord

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Denikayan: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin grin

Courtesy of sheeples

Built an empire from their tithes and looks into there face to tell them that winners belongs to him

The doom of this churches is when the founders pass away and their children will come lay claims to church properties.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Blackfire(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Daddy freeze over to you...

React

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.