Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (60866 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by nNEOo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should be more concerned with what will happen to you.
Because if the girl's DPO-of-a-father knows his onions, it is you who should be arrested for exposing his daughter to physical and sexual harm.

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

Your friend fired with hunger of the loins and some of the stomach lured your girl to cook and tend to him.
(You know how feeble a girl's defenses can be when the right words are said to her and her erogenous zones are tipped off?)

They then had some great sex behind you and apparently got into an argument afterwards.
Your girlfriend feeling very dirty and used, kicked the food she served him off his hands and in a fit of rage, he beat her to a pulp.

Denial of guilt comes naturally to offenders.
So the two of them agreeing to her story is the brightest of all the redflags.

She was preeked by him.
If he could beat her, then he can preek her.

But you were stupid to leave your goat and your yam together.
Conji defies all loyalty.
I'd shag my own pastor's wife if he gives me this opportunity.

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by skillz111(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
The food just precipitated the fight or at most an excuse they already have premeditated issues before hand if your story is True try to find out what is happening behind your back.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by victorian(f): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
eyeview:
The girl has not told you how she must have thoroughly washed the poor guy down that made him react that way. Am sure she must have reminded him of how he is shameless to be leaching off and feeding off her man.

Tell your guy to disappear before morning.
If the dpo had trained his daughter, she won't be spending a week at the home of a man who hasn't paid her brideprice.
In our time, my father will only pick that you are in a man's house and deal with you. I guess today, both parents and the children don't have shame again

Don't you know today's parents want their daughters to marry quick quick, so spending a week, even months is allowed. They won't blink an eyelid.

Like you said, no shame again .

Then pride of a woman and morals have been thrown out the window, all make my daughter marry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by greggng: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
To be honest with you only a stupid man beats up a lady. Your man friend didnot show any respect for you. Again that your so called girl friend ought to have seek you opinion before telling the father. To me both of them deserved to be sent parking...
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by chris51(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
The idiot should be arrested and dealt with. If he has respect for you, he won't hit your girlfriend.
You are also to be blamed for leaving your man friend in the house with your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by chris51(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
chris51:
The idiot should be arrested and dealt with. If he has respect for you, he won't hit your girlfriend.
You are also to be blamed for leaving your man friend in the house with your girlfriend.

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by andyanders: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Your friend is just not normal. What he did is totally wrong. The lady prepared the food and no matter how hungry he was,or close friend he is to you, he was supposed to have waited for her to come out and dish out food for him,. No matter he he got provoked by the lady, he was supposed to have kept to himself. By beating up the lady goes to show that he has no respect for you and how undeveloped he is. For me, he should be locked up as he is mentally not stable, unless you are of same character.The house is not his as he is a visitor.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by InvertedHammer: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
/
I suspect that sex was involved in this saga.

Your gf ain't loyal.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Djbond(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because if the girl's DPO-of-a-father knows his onions, it is you who should be arrested for exposing his daughter to physical and sexual harm.

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

Your friend fired with hunger of the loins and some of the stomach lured your girl to cook and tend to him.
(You know how feeble a girl's defenses can be when the right words are said to her and her erogenous zones are tipped off?)

They then had some great sex behind you and apparently got into an argument afterwards.
Your girlfriend feeling very dirty and used, kicked the food she served him off his hands and in a fit of rage, he beat her to a pulp.

She was preeked by him.

this guy is mad I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Super Story
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
na nah...there's more to this story than they are lettinq out.

leavinq your friend with your qirlfriend in the first place was puerile! what sort of trust was that?!

story miqht be true, buhh why does this whole thinq discreetly screams "sex" between your friend and your q'frnd??!
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Fhowe: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
dainformant:
A "confused" Nigerian man is soliciting advice from the public after his girlfriend and his good friend clashed over food in his apartment.

According to him, his girlfriend has now involved her father who is a Divisional Police Officer in the matter and wants his friend to be arrested over the fight.

Read the full story below as shared online; 

My girlfriend visited few days ago and she planned on staying for the rest of the week. Unfortunately last night a very good friend(male) of mine visited and spent the night with us. This morning I woke up very early and left for work. I dropped money for food so she and my guy who said he will be leaving later in the day can eat.

And few mins ago my girlfriend called me crying, telling me that my friend is beating her up. I have to suspend whatever I'm doing and rushed home. On getting home the whole place was scattered both kitchen, Sitting room and bedroom. When I asked what the problem was my girlfriend told me in an emotional voice that she just finished cooking and went to the bathroom only to come out to see that my guy has already dished out food and was eating.

When she tried to question him on why he couldn't wait for her to come out and give him food . He rebuked her and they started exchanging words which later led to a fight or should I say beating.

They both agreed that that was exactly what happened and my girlfriends face and body is full of bruises now

To make matters worse my girlfriend has already contacted her father who is a DPO and he called and directed that I should get the guy arrested before he gets here tomorrow morning.

If you where in my shoes, what will you do?

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-in-dilemma-after-his-girlfriend-and-male-friend-fought-over-food.html
op problem ti e niyen (in mucosa adegoke’s voice )
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:

really??
well the number of weed users i see here when they get high tend to be violent.
You're wrong. Very wrong. Maybe sativa smokers but you cannot smoke indica and have strength to fight anybody
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by ImaIma1(f): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
It is very disrespectful for the guy to go and dish out food without asking. Obviously one of those chavunists with an inflated ego
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by MannieA(f): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Stanweezy:
What ur guy did is wrong by laying hands on a lady, but that ur gal dey craze ooo why she go inform her DPO dad without allowing u to handle the matter to the extent the Dad requested for the guy to appear in the station...Bro if u eventually marry this babe police cell will be ur next room bkus any small quarrel or beating her dad will lock u up.

wat do u mean by why did she involve her dpo father??
the f***ed up dude can't handle shii....
why tf would his friend beat her is he mad.. e chop craze?

2 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Jettage: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2018
Don't Mind the Father. Ignore His threat, He cannot use state apparatus to persecute a man when his daughter who is unmarried to you caused a friction by her arrogance

Your Friend Must NOT BE arrested over such silliness caused by an untrained daughter of a Police Man
If he is arrested or assaulted by the Police SUE the Father

Thank Your star and your Friend should do the same because the Useless Girl could have said she was Raped while you were away

The Father must be a useless man for asking the arrest of a friend of his daughter's boyfriend.
The Useless Girl too is part of the unwise adults that thinks because they have a connection to a Police they can break the Law and ask a father's intervention

Get a Lawyer if the Father come close to your friend
Police. They always do in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by MannieA(f): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2018
BayMc:
na nah...there's more to this story than they are lettinq out.

leavinq your friend with your qirlfriend in the first place was puerile! what sort of trust was that?!

story miqht be true, buhh why does this whole thinq discreetly screams "sex" between your friend and your q'frnd??!

abeg..wat are you saying wat is bad in leaving the girl in the house with the friend?? unless they have trust issues...it's when there is no trust..or the girl ain't decent DAT there is cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Coasterica(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2018
After cooking. She would have just serve the guys food. Before going to take her bath. Common sense.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by MannieA(f): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2018
this is why staying In a man's house isn't my thing...I like my own space...I hate see finish...

2 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Fake story
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by SmartMindsFx: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Rough sex can make all the location you mentioned scattered.
The red flag is the bedroom.
You mean sey your friend beat your babe enter bedroom?.
Bros the script is cool for a nolly
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by kollins3(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Lloydthesaint:

Weed doesn’t make one violent
Typical Igbo smoker identifies himself.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Taymeetee: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Stay away from the guy, he showed that he doesn't have an iota of respect for you, because if he does, he wouldn't go after your girlfriend and beat her up "NO MATTER WHAT SHE HAS DONE".

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by poseidon12: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2018
First off, you were foolish for leaving your "friend" alone with your girlfriend. That said, your friend should not have laid his hands on your girlfriend. He should have called you instead if he felt insulted.
If I were you, I will do as the DPO demanded and have the violent friend arrested immediately. He should be dealt with.
If he beat your girlfriend, he would beat your wife. Will you tolerate that? I will definitely not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2018
MannieA:

abeg..wat are you saying wat is bad in leaving the girl in the house with the friend?? unless they have trust issues...it's when there is no trust..or the girl ain't decent DAT there is cause for alarm

abeg no dey quote me anyhow. well, it miqht seem pretty harmless leavinq both in the house, buhh recent happeninqs warranted the need to be cautious. Even friends are not to be trusted these days. Attemptinq leavinq a friend with qirlfriend isn't advisable these days, not with the rate konqi dey catch quyz these days.

ehn, about trust issues, they miqht be havinq it after all it wasn't exactly stated in the write up that they're not with any trust issues whatsoever. And about her beinq decent or not?! well, someone wouldn't know that since the write up never specified.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Arabs999: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to their claims.
It just doesn't add up.

She was preeked by him.

Seconded...

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Vicrotica(m): 1:03am On Dec 07, 2018
Nna eh, the thing gbara m ara oo

lefulefu:
[s]how will a normal man blow his top cos of food.[/s]stop making friends with igbo smokers
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by rayobaba(m): 1:09am On Dec 07, 2018
I dont know if na fake story as people say na fake.
But here is my opinion... Try ur best to ensure ur friend is not arrested, but if u do all ur best but cant help out then ur friend shd dance d python dance.
To judge d matter now... Ur girl friend and ur friend is at fault. Ur friend acted freely to serve himself, at least he didn't serve all d food. Ur girl friend shd av respected u thru ur friend. She messed up. Or she's so full of herself cos she's daughter of DPO. If u offend her later, na police then go call for u.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by menix(m): 1:10am On Dec 07, 2018
The guy Should ve exercised patience for the girl to dish his food..

But Truth be told, nothing stops the girl from dishing the guys Meal since she was aware of the guys waiting. 80% sure the girl purposely left the food to take solace in the bathroom just to punish the hungry guy cous she feels the dude is a parasite to his working boyfriend nd hates their relationship...

3 Likes

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Taymeetee: 1:12am On Dec 07, 2018
The more I think about it, the more it becomes clearer it goes beyond a food problem. GUY, your so called friend has being sleeping with your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Buffalo2(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2018
When they are ready to tell us the "real story" let us know.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Hot18: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2018
If this story is really true, then this guy must later have to do away with both of them in his life if he wants to have peace. The girlfriend will eventually put him in more trouble in future. His guy friend too is a troublesome person & would eventually put him in trouble. He must do away with both of them or else...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.