Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? (4377 Views)

10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them. / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by OneNaija(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2010
In one form or another, all humans are patriots. Although later experiences may tamper this belief and attitude, initially however, there is the tendency to think that their country is the best in the world. No matter how unorganized, precarious and underdeveloped it may be -- there is the proclivity to think that their country is superior to others. Consider Nigerians: in spite of the political, economic and social reality of the country, rare is the Nigerian who has completely written off the country.

There is something about Nigeria that makes Nigerians adore her. Nigerians may complain about the deplorable state of infrastructures, they may complain about the bad economic landscape or even about the asphyxiating political space; yet, they love and love their country. This state of mind, whether consciously or not, manifests itself in the manner Nigerians abroad carry themselves. It shows in the way they speak, how they live their lives; and in how they interact with others. There are instances of inferiority complex, still, Nigerians acts as if they are the numero uno.

No matter what some may say or think of Nigeria and Nigerians, she is one of a handful of countries that others lust after. It is a country that at once seduces, repels and compels. It tugs, it inhabits your soul. I jokingly tell friends that there are only two countries in Africa: "Nigeria and the rest." Most of the Nigerians I know walk around with a swagger. Frankly, they waltz. It is as if being a Nigerian gives them a pass into any community or organization of their chosen; as if being a Nigeria makes them superior to all others.

Aside from the United State, Jamaica and China, what other country has higher name recognition than Nigeria? If you are a Nigerian, almost everybody wants to be friends with you. Somehow, especially in uncertain times, they think you have the magic wand to make it all better. They may begrudge you for being a Nigeria; yet, most cannot help themselves but to embrace you. They may embrace you at the workplace, in the classroom and on campus, at clubs and at the dancehall. Nigerians have the power and the ability to be the life of most situations.

To be hated and to be loved is one of the ironies of being a Nigerian. If you are a resident of the United States, and you observe your immediate community as much as I do, you may have felt or noticed the simmering heat emanating from the tension within the Black World: the mutual suspicion and objections and the intense competition between the African-American, Afro-European, Afro-Caribbean and Afro-Latino, and the African community.

In some enclaves and professional sectors, the heat stemming from these tensions can be unbearable. Often times, one wonder why people with common ancestry, common history and common life experiences engage in self-immolating, self-defeating and self-hating tendencies. What’s the problem? While one cannot, and must not posit that all the members of all these groups hate all Nigerians, there is a certain measure of exasperation in their tone, and in their verbal and body language when they speak of Nigerians.

Most Africans I have come to know or communicated with are suspicious of, and love to hate Nigerians. I don’t mean this at the individual level. I am speaking in the collective or general terms. In most places I go, I hear the Congolese, Togolese, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians and South Africans and others speak ill of Nigerians. Nigerians are "too aggressive," "too dishonest," "love to show off their wealth," "they take our girls," and are "always loud." They also associate Nigerians with "419" even when their own nationals have been caught committing such offences.

What does it means to be "too aggressive." Does it means that Nigerians have a quicker and better understanding of systems and societies they find themselves in? Does it mean that Nigerians, by virtue of their worldview, education, and experiences, gets acculturated better and faster than other Africans? Does it mean they know how to stretch and bend rules to suit their conditions? Does it mean that Nigerians are generally never afraid or intimidated of their new environment? Whatever "too aggressive" means, they are always grateful when Nigerians show them the ropes, helps them out of difficult situations and introduce them to wider circle of benefits.

Within the African continent, to be a Nigerian is to be a pariah. In Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania, Botswana, Kenya and other East and Southern African countries, they speak and think of the "monsters and crooks" living in their midst. Some Africans are not happy with the fact that Nigerians have a huge presence in their educational, business and medical system. That Nigerians are the Nouveau riche in some of these African countries is also a source of concern.

What is it about Nigeria and Nigerians that vexes them? Nigeria is not a global hegemon. We neither invade nor occupy other lands. We do not have expansionist tendencies. We are not even a crusading nation lording over the West African sub-region. We have mostly helped, and have been a good neighbor. By and large, all we have done is help other African countries in terms of their economy and or political independence. Even though Nigeria has her own problems, she continues to expend time and energy and other resources on fellow African countries.

We do for them what they otherwise cannot or would have found difficult to for themselves. Without Nigeria, close to 35% of sub-Saharan African countries would have found it difficult to gain independence or even be in existence today. Nigeria remains the lifeline of several African countries. Since 1970 or thereabout, Nigeria has spent billions of dollars towards peacekeeping and economic and political stabilization missions. In addition, thousands of Nigerians have lost their lives in the service of these countries.

For all Nigerians have done and continue to do, is these all we get? Scorn and ridicule and hate? But really, what did Nigeria and Nigerians do to our Black brethrens in the Black World to warrant the hostility that is generally directed at us? What’s their problem? What are the source and/or the justification for the hatred?

That a few Nigerians -- as is the case with citizens from all parts of the world -- are involved in 419 and other criminal enterprise does not give anyone the right to lump all Nigerians and give us false label. Oh no! There is another irony, though: No matter what they say and/or think about Nigerians, they usually do so with some measure of respect, admiration and wonder. After all, Nigerians, for the most part, are simply forward-looking, envelope busting, frontier pushing, and barrier erasing and are an enterprising group of people.

This Writer Is On Facebook.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ezeagu(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2010
A colour hates Nigerians? shocked
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Acidosis(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2010
If nobody hate you, then you're nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Justcash(m): 5:25am On Aug 01, 2010
The answer is because Nigerians hate themselves. Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Efiks, Ijaws and other tribes in Nigeria hate themselves. When you don't like yourself how do you expect other people to like you?
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Abagworo(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2010
the reason is that nigerians owing to over-population and scramble for limited resources developed a very aggressive pursuit in almost everything.trading,education,419,drug peddling,scavenging etc.in nigeria,most people hate igbos for that same reasons nigerians are hated by other blacks.we need to stop incessant display of wealth,acquisition of choice landed properties and unnecessary swaggerlicious attitudes towards our fellow blacks.hebrews are hated by other whites for that same reason.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ElRazur: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2010
Letting emotions flow in a piece do not equate to facts. Personal opinions and possible observations do not amount to facts in any way either.

To simply put, what solid proof or undisputed facts did the writer (from face book. Don't make me laugh) have access to in making such claims? I am Black and Nigerian,  I do not feel I am hated by other blacks. Jeez.

Also, observing some of the replies above, it appears a few actually share the view in the OP. Seriously, When will this self-pity, and victim mentality end? 

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2010
Who cares. Besides most people I have encountered in reality always have something nice to say when I say I'm Nigerian. At the Caribbean festival in Vancouver summer 2009, they flew the Nigerian flag calling her mother land in the mother land (I knew the organizers so I let them use my quote for Nigeria). It was uplifting for everyone there. I know Ghanaians be hating but I do know the rest of Africans that I have encountered both ones in the diaspora loves us to death. Dude some people are now speaking pijin English they ain't even Liberian or Nigerian or Sierra Leonnians or Senegalese. . I think you are hanging around too many Ghanaians!!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ElRazur: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2010
9jaganja:

Who cares. Besides most people I have encountered in reality always have something nice to say when I say I'm Nigerian. At the Caribbean festival in Vancouver summer 2009, they flew the Nigerian flag calling her mother land in the mother land (I knew the organizers so I let them use my quote for Nigeria). It was uplifting for everyone there. I know Ghanaians be hating but I do know the rest of Africans that I have encountered both ones in the diaspora loves us to death. Dude some people are now speaking pijin English they ain't even Liberian or Nigerian or Sierra Leonnians or Senegalese. . I think you are hanging around too many Ghanaians!!

True talk.

As per Ghanaians, I don't think they are hating. It is nothing but a "healthy rivalry" between us. Same way you have that rivalry between Canadians and the Americans.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by makajibbz(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2010
we're d hardest, most determined people on earth, if only our goverment's different.
there's no place in d world u wnt find a nigerian.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2010
ElRazur:

True talk.

As per Ghanaians, I don't think they are hating. It is nothing but a "healthy rivalry" between us. Same way you have that rivalry between Canadians and the Americans.

Who says we hate Canadians? We actually dont know why they always are on some. . . . Hold up! Where's Canada again? Is it that lil county next to Lexington, KY?
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Adonike(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2010
Nigeria is the best black Nation!
Yes!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by MetalGong3: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Who says we hate Canadians? We actually dont know why they always are on some. . . . Hold up! Where's Canada again? Is it that lil county next to Lexington, KY?

You Latino bastar.d should shut the fu$ck up!! . . . .f4cking beast.
Imagine, a scumbag whose prosti.tute mama was smuggled into America by crack heads deriding Canadians, . . . .
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by DrKnow1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
Because we are bold, daring, revengeful and loud. Tell it to the birds, we are proudly Nigerians.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by makajibbz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2010
bk.babe97y:

yeh, who's '' we ''
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
What's going on between Nigeria and Ghana isn't healthy competition. After they are sabotaging Nigerian investors in Ghana you would call that healthy?

We don't hate Canadians at all. I figured Canadians are just easy to poke fun at and they take it without looking to get rad with it. I was at the Fringe Festival in Winnipeg last week and I can tell you how much fun Canadians are. They are cute people!!!! Canadian girls are extremely hot and don't even know it. Play boy would really love to have Canadians in his house for real. We envy them tooo! They have a working public health care system, one  of the only Economies that escaped the recession . A very peaceful country Toronto and Vancouver are becoming more American and I don't think I want to end up in any of those city after school. Montreal is too nice for real. I wanna steal that city and put it in Nevada. I love Canada seriously. Al sharpton poked fun at the US saying when he went to Canada he saw 6 black men standing and cops came to tell them sorry for arresting a white guy standing 4 yards away from them. Haahhaha! Canada is the nation where you want your kids to grow for real. They will barely be exposed to racism and won't be asking you questions about race. Their politicians are clear headed unlike ours in the US. Seriously I throw a hat for that nation. I spent 8yrs of my childhood there and it wouldn't have been better anywhere else. My mum said when she moved to West Van in the early 90s, she was the only Black woman with a mixed race kid and she got all the support she could from the community. From people taking me to school and back to free baby seating while she works etc,  Canadians are about the best people with clear heads out there.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ikeyman00(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the wahala with nigerians is such overwhemingly sad

people  pretend so much like they dnt know nigerians are dreaded and hated so much by blacks and africans

god oh god how do people fool their ulgyness this much??
[size=23pt]
hey count me out[/size]
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by MaziUche0(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
Abagworo:

the reason is that nigerians owing to over-population and scramble for limited resources developed a very aggressive pursuit in almost everything.trading,education,419,drug peddling,scavenging etc.in nigeria,most people hate igbos for that same reasons nigerians are hated by other blacks.we need to stop incessant display of wealth,acquisition of choice landed properties and unnecessary swaggerlicious attitudes towards our fellow blacks.hebrews are hated by other whites for that same reason.

Gbam!

But I would take it far and said the world is getting tired of Nigerians. From Brazil, to countries in the Caribbean, to Europe, Canada and the United States. Let us not forget Asian countries like Singapore, China and Malaysia are getting fed up with Nigerians.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ikeyman00(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2010
But I would take it far and said the world is getting tired of Nigerians. From Brazil, to countries in the Caribbean, to Europe, Canada and the United States. Let us not forget Asian countries like Singapore, China and Malaysia are getting fed up with Nigerians.

the same way the world is getting tired of war b/w Israeli and Palestine

this goes to show you some Nigeria arejust pure  st upid

merely foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllish people

no more no less

when u have a governor that believes in distributing okada to people in the illusion of creating jobs then u wonder any longer the reason things are so bad

pathetic!!!

dundee united
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by ezeagu(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2010
Abagworo:

hebrews are hated by other whites for that same reason.

Hebrews are not white. Not then, not now.

makajibbz:

we're d hardest, most determined people on earth, if only our goverment's different.
there's no place in d world u wnt find a nigerian.

If Nigerians were the most determined then their government wouldn't be the way it is.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by tpiah: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2010
check the people on this thread who agree with the thread title.

from their posts even here on nairaland, is it surprising they're experiencing the same hatred they sow?

it's called projection.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:25am On Aug 03, 2010
9jaganja:

What's going on between Nigeria and Ghana isn't healthy competition. After they are sabotaging Nigerian investors in Ghana you would call that healthy?

We don't hate Canadians at all. I figured Canadians are just easy to poke fun at and they take it without looking to get rad with it. I was at the Fringe Festival in Winnipeg last week and I can tell you how much fun Canadians are. They are cute people!!!! Canadian girls are extremely hot and don't even know it. Play boy would really love to have Canadians in his house for real. We envy them tooo! They have a working public health care system, one of the only Economies that escaped the recession . A very peaceful country Toronto and Vancouver are becoming more American and I don't think I want to end up in any of those city after school. Montreal is too nice for real. I wanna steal that city and put it in Nevada. I love Canada seriously. Al sharpton poked fun at the US saying when he went to Canada he saw 6 black men standing and cops came to tell them sorry for arresting a white guy standing 4 yards away from them. Haahhaha! Canada is the nation where you want your kids to grow for real. They will barely be exposed to racism and won't be asking you questions about race. Their politicians are clear headed unlike ours in the US. Seriously I throw a hat for that nation. I spent 8yrs of my childhood there and it wouldn't have been better anywhere else. My mum said when she moved to West Van in the early 80s, she was the only Black woman with a mixed race kid and she got all the support she could from the community. From people taking me to school and back to free baby seating while she works etc, Canadians are about the best people with clear heads out there.

Were you born in Canada? Ah, youre a canuck!!! lol. 9jaganja says "Eh" after every sentence! lol. Yo, I had this bad chic from Vancouver one time. . . . Hey, what u said about Montreal is the truuuuuuth! I just love that place. I lived there for about 4 years, but kinda got tired of it and my daughter's mom wanted to come back to NY so. . . . When was the last time you was there? Did u go for Carribana last week? U ever been? I swear thats the best place to live on earth. I had another condo downtown Montreal, oh my. . . . If I tell you what I paid there, when I think of how much I used to pay in NY for apts I cringe! And, yeah u right, those gals are smoking hot. . . . .those Quebecois gals. Hmmmmmnnnn!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2010
To be hated and to be loved is one of the ironies of being a Nigerian. If you are a resident of the United States, and you observe your immediate community as much as I do, you may have felt or noticed the simmering heat emanating from the tension within the Black World: the mutual suspicion and objections and the intense competition between the African-American, Afro-European, Afro-Caribbean and Afro-Latino, and the African community.

Seriously where do you people go to or stay to notice this kind of hatred? undecided
The people I meet don't even know where Nigeria is how much more keeping malice because you're a Nigerian.
So when people begin to say things like this, it baffles me. Abi I'm so much into myself that I don't notice my surroundings? undecided
I'm beginning to think it has to do more with the character of people like the writer of the article. And please they do not hate Nigerians, they hate you, ok!!! Don't join Nigerians like me in this. The topic should be Why does the black world hate you!!! Whatever witch that followed and flew with you to America from your village, did not follow me here, ok.  grin
Many of you need to learn simple home training. Have manners when you approach people. Leave your tout-like behaviors at home and act like a decent human being in public. Maybe then people would hate you less.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2010
stillwater:

Seriously where do you people go to or stay to notice this kind of hatred? undecided
The people I meet don't even know where Nigeria is how much more keeping malice because you're a Nigerian.
So when people begin to say things like this, it baffles me. Abi I'm so much into myself that I don't notice my surroundings? undecided
I'm beginning to think it has to do more with the character of people like the writer of the article. And please they do not hate Nigerians, they hate you, ok!!! Don't join Nigerians like me in this. The topic should be Why does the black world hate you!!! Whatever witch that followed and flew with you to America from your village, did not follow me here, ok. grin
Many of you need to learn simple home training. Have manners when you approach people. Leave your tout-like behaviors at home and act like a decent human being in public. Maybe then people would hate you less.

No be only you dey wonder ooo . . .

On a serious note, people need to learn to behave like decent human beings in public. Was out this weekend . . . joined Nigerians gathered for a picnic and the behaviour was unbecoming. I had to keep reminding myself I was not back in Nigeria every other 5 minutes.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Were you born in Canada? Ah, youre a canuck!!! lol. 9jaganja says "Eh" after every sentence! lol. Yo, I had this bad chic from Vancouver one time. . . . Hey, what u said about Montreal is the truuuuuuth! I just love that place. I lived there for about 4 years, but kinda got tired of it and my daughter's mom wanted to come back to NY so. . . . When was the last time you was there? Did u go for Carribana last week? U ever been? I swear thats the best place to live on earth. I had another condo downtown Montreal, oh my. . . . If I tell you what I paid there, when I think of how much I used to pay in NY for apts I cringe! And, yeah u right, those gals are smoking hot. . . . .those Quebecois gals. Hmmmmmnnnn!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'm not a canuck buck but I have Canadian pass. I was born in Albany but my parents moved around a lot cause of my dad's job but when they broke up, My mum moved to Vancouver. Then we moved to Redhook Brooklyn then Bed Stuy. My mum moved back to Vancouver while I stayed in NY mainly cause of school but I go to Canada every summer. I wasn't at the Caribana. I was at the Fringe festival in Winnipeg last week Saturday. Dude if you ever go to Canada by car, try driving through the praires Flattest and straightest land scape I have ever seen in my life. So you were in Vancouver once? I used to live in West Van/Kitsilano , Vancouver has the biggest population of hotties in North America. I hate leaving whenever I go. Bungee jumping and a that natural spring and landscape just makes you get a grip of your self again.  B.C is truly beautiful but you'll have to drive through the Rockies to know that. I drove from Vancouver to Winnipeg then to Toronto and then Montreal. My journey ends in Bed Stuy. I'm in Toronto now with my mum she's going back to Van but I'm heading to Montreal before I go back to NY. Canada is really big and beautiful. I swear Quebecois aren't as hot as the mixed Anglophones in B.C , Touch there again to see.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:22am On Aug 03, 2010
9jaganja:

. I swear Quebecois aren't as hot as the mixed Anglophones in B.C , Touch there again to see.

WAAAAAAT? dUDE, u nuts! lol. Quebecois are the hottest things since Jalapenos! I thot of moving to Vancouver but then I saw how much the houses costs (T.O too) and I was like why move out of NY, pay NY prices for a Canadian feel? lol. Yea, MTL is the shiyyt to me tho, slow paced, mad Haitians etc Then when they got the grand prix. . . ah, u wanna see gals, feast ur eyes! I tell my bois out here about the stip clubs over there but they have no idea. . .Anyhoo, enjoy ur stay in T.O stay away from Jane and Finch and u'll be good! Kidding! U from the Stuy, so of course u can handle urself wherever u at!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by MetalGong4: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

WAAAAAAT? dUDE, u nuts! lol. Quebecois are the hottest things since Jalapenos! I thot of moving to Vancouver but then I saw how much the houses costs (T.O too) and I was like why move out of NY, pay NY prices for a Canadian feel? lol. Yea, MTL is the shiyyt to me tho, slow paced, mad Haitians etc Then when they got the grand prix. . . ah, u wanna see gals, feast your eyes! I tell my bois out here about the stip clubs over there but they have no idea. . .Anyhoo, enjoy your stay in T.O stay away from Jane and Finch and u'll be good! Kidding! U from the Stuy, so of course u can handle urself wherever u at!

Vagabond Latino pros.titute . . . . . Moving from one city to another looking for high paying JOHNs. . . . . Old fool!! sad
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No be only you dey wonder ooo . . .

On a serious note, people need to learn to behave like decent human beings in public. Was out this weekend . . . joined Nigerians gathered for a picnic and the behaviour was unbecoming. I had to keep reminding myself I was not back in Nigeria every other 5 minutes.

Lol. Bad home training that's what it is. And they are quick to remind you that being nuisances is being proud of their culture o. You are in another man's land and you begin they craze, and you are asking why they hate you? Lmao!!!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 03, 2010
Hated for being a Nigerian? Do these AA even know where Nigeria is on the map?

I've heard of bing hated for being "African" tho. And that happens only in grade schools.

Usually, ppl are mesmerized when you tell them you're African. Some ask stu pid questions tho
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:54am On Aug 03, 2010
MetalGong4:

Vagabond Latino pros.titute . . . . .   Moving from one city to another looking for high paying JOHNs. . . . .   Old fool!! sad

Ummm, ermm ***clears throat***. . . Em, not to diss u or nothing, but, dont u see two well travelled young men discussing, importantly, about the world? When we wanna talk crazy about Biafra, how yall eat lil gals in India, kill for money, sell drugs, scam old folks, and how Yorubas are the source of every problem bedeviling yall, we'll engage you. . . . But, until then POOF, Vamoose. . . son of a ho!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2010
stillwater:

Lol. Bad home training that's what it is. And they are quick to remind you that being nuisances is being proud of their culture o. You are in another man's land and you begin they craze, and you are asking why they hate you? Lmao!!!

The worry is the craze is passed down to the children, and these are supposed to be the ones to change our image and eventually the country. These same have next to no respect for anyone. At one point, I had my mouth open -- everyone seemed wanting to SHOW OFF no matter how rude.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by MetalGong4: 5:02am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ummm, ermm ***clears throat***. . . Em, not to diss u or nothing, but, dont u see two well travelled young women discussing, importantly, about the world? !

Vagabond latino bastar.d . . . . .  You are rejoicing because your pimps have promised to transfer you to another brothel.
Spreading STD from coast to coast . . . .  fu4cking LovePeddler!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

**JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Nigeria Places 156 Out Of 187 On Un Quality Of Life Index / These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.