Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (8206 Views)

Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF) / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Nchara: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2010
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by sjeezy8: 1:21am On Aug 01, 2010
forget history I want to see more hausa-fulanis in the government NOW in igboland

1 Like

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Nchara: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2010
How many Igbos are in govt in Yorubaland now? Despite our pop we have only Ben.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by tjmc: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2012
all dat na wash, for me i believe the ibos occupied places like abuja, plateau or the entire middle belts before.
cant u see the similarity of the some places with igbo names like abaji, nd so many odas.

besides daniel amokachi is from benue but wif ibo names. cool cool cool

wen the rite tyme comes we shall reclaim our lands. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ibo zionism is springing up soon angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by achi4u(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2012
we need to reclaim those igbo terretories fast.

1 Like

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by ASOROCKb(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Lol@
achi4u: we need to reclaim those igbo terretories fast.

1 Like

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by joeyfire(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Very interesting. We can say what we want about Zik but if truth be told. The man was ahead of his time. Though some would say ahead of himself for daring to believe in a united state mae up of diverse groups. I believe his american experience encouraged this line of thought.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Dede1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
In 1954, Zik appointed a Yoruba the first press secretary of eastern region.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by BlackPikiN(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
People dont remember this.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Recover what igbo land?U mean to tell me my beautiful Kogi state is iyamuri land.Try it and see what will happen to u guys,stay in ur f.u. c king biafra,and leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by BlackPikiN(m): 2:22am On Dec 16, 2012
^^^Why r u mad?

Ewu!!
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by saintneo(m): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Unu abia go ozo! Make una no carry hatred come pour upon Igbo people again o!
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Akainzo(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Nchara:
http://beegeagle./2010/04/06/the-first-mayor-of-enugu-was-an-ethnic-fulani/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enugu
http://www.answers.com/topic/enugu
http://allafrica.com/stories/201003170368.html

History lessons

Those are clearly FAKE stuff put there just for the purposes of deceiving people. The references are only linking themselves and the Sklar sources are none existent.

As usual Wikipedia is not a genuine or authentic source of any information.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by papauju(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ibrahimmrfish:
Recover what igbo land?U mean to tell me my beautiful Kogi state is iyamuri land.Try it and see what will happen to u guys,stay in ur f.u. c king biafra,and leave us alone.
thanks for recognising biafran state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Fash20: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
tjmc:
all dat na wash, for me i believe the ibos occupied places like abuja, plateau or the entire middle belts before.
cant u see the similarity of the some places with igbo names like abaji, nd so many odas.

besides daniel amokachi is from benue but wif ibo names. cool cool cool

wen the rite tyme comes we shall reclaim our lands. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ibo zionism is springing up soon angry angry angry
reclaim Nigeria territory? You must b a joker
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by FAVOURICE(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2015
story 4 d gods,Fulani my foot,#biafra my father land, haters hug nearest transformer.
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Obiobi8(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Foolish post..
After the British bombed so many places and killed so many people to create this fallacy called Nigeria and another fallacy called unity..
After the government will drop 75kg barrel bombs on anybody who opposes this so called unity..

You are surprised that a fulani can be mayor of an Igbo city (allegedly)??
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by OreMI22: 4:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Even the first mayor of Washington DC was an Hausa man
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by fresh20(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by fresh20(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
u must be an asshole to have said dis. We will re-claim all dat we have we have lost soon....
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by fresh20(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
OreMI22:
Even the first mayor of Washington DC was an Hausa man
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by fresh20(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
No be only hausa!..:-s where the sense for proper planning dey?....
Re: The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani by Deadlytruth(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
joeyfire:
Very interesting. We can say what we want about Zik but if truth be told. The man was ahead of his time. Though some would say ahead of himself for daring to believe in a united state mae up of diverse groups. I believe his american experience encouraged this line of thought.

In the America where he (Zik) schooled, he never heard anyone chant "One America" neither did he see the country practice unitary system. So how could such a man who returned from America to Nigeria to espouse the direct opposites of what he saw obtaining in America be credited with having the American experience influencing his line of thought? This is logic turned upside down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down / Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.