Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Gemini's Corner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gemini's Corner (2018 Views)

Holla If You Are A Gemini / Gemini's Let's Hook Up Here.... / Babe!'s Corner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemini's Corner by whiteNkem(f): 3:51am On Apr 14, 2007
I know there have been about another 3 signs with a thread, yet why shall we not have it all as all signs are equally important!

Now let's see: how much of a Gemini are you? Do you believe in astrology? Who do you match with?
When were you born?
Speak out Geminis as you have skills for that!

I was born on June 8th and I totally find myself in most general descriptions of a Gemini. Though they say there are 2 kinds: the outspoken, strong, stubborn ones and the calm, humble, tolerant,weak ones. now which would i be hehe tongue
Re: Gemini's Corner by Zandra1(f): 5:05am On Apr 29, 2007
Gemini's rule cool.
Re: Gemini's Corner by luciaa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
i am also a gemin. born on the 5th of june. i am strong, extremely stubborn n outspoken
Re: Gemini's Corner by donjohano(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
This thread discriminates against Aquarians!
Re: Gemini's Corner by chukky76(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2007
Gemini in the house. strong willed, stubborn maybe, extremely intelligent, intensely proud. conceited maybe. lets just say that that if i come back next life, i'd still want to be me
Re: Gemini's Corner by whiteNkem(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2007
donjohano:

This thread discriminates against Aquarians!

why so?

chukky76:

Gemini in the house. strong willed, stubborn maybe, extremely intelligent, intensely proud. conceited maybe. lets just say that that if i come back next life, i'd still want to be me

I hear you!! I feel exactly the same. I bet all signs have their own best parts, but I surely love mine!
Re: Gemini's Corner by okokobioko(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2007
Hi,guys am also Geminine and am so proud of it. Well, i can say am stubborn, strong-willed, playful, jovial, sanguine in nature and very loving.  Did i forget to say and very Intelligent.
Re: Gemini's Corner by Raymand(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2007
Hey,im Gemini. . .hey my gemini brothers and sisters smiley
Re: Gemini's Corner by calebelli: 12:49am On May 07, 2007
we r destined to succeed in life,am proud to be a gemini,11 june is ma bday n i ve the the quality it takes to be a gemini.i n ma elder sister r gemini in ma crip n we stand out from the rest in terms of class n level of reasonin,i beleive all u gemini feel me cos we all posses a quality that is so supreme.i beleive God took time to creat us during the period of june n i beleive without doubt that all the angels were created in the month of june,Christ is a senior ambassador of gemini n all miracles performed in his dys on earth were the period of june.
no long thing my fellow lovely geminites,if all zodiac signs were to be in the champions league,we r the all time champs n i beleive u all feel me.lets make it lovely by callin ourselves on our bdays,lets show love,infact lets al celebrate n embrace unity,we could call or text ourselves during ou bdays.+2348033504414 ma cell number,june 11 ma bday,i reside in portharcourt.much love to u all.
                                                                            GEMINI-THEATER OF DREAMS,ZODIAC SIGN OF POSSIBILTIES
Re: Gemini's Corner by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2007
Same here peeps. I'm gemini too.
Very smart and stobon.
I get along too well with babes same as me.
My favorite color is green.
Re: Gemini's Corner by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2007
Yea am also smart and stubborn tongue
Re: Gemini's Corner by GeminiII(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2007
Another Gemini in the house cool i lurv my star thats why its my my screen name. was born june 7, 1980. also have someone with the same birthday and year at my office we are so into each other and evry body calls us twins. i guess we Gemini's has a lot in common.

@white shark:Though they say there are 2 kinds: the outspoken, strong, stubborn ones and the calm, humble, tolerant,weak ones.

i think am a combination of the 2 though am not in anyway weak cheesy cheesy
Re: Gemini's Corner by otipratt(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2007
Gemini here too. My Bday is 22nd may. Gemini's are quite cerebral, analytical, great depth in th.
 In romance, unstable. They enjoy the thrills of the chase and when they catch their prey, they are out for the next.
i'm like 70% of these. i'm proud to be Gemini
 i like the ides of calling each other on our bdays.
my mobile 08037777325
Re: Gemini's Corner by romeo(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2007
june 2, repping all gemz and i am too stubborn embarassed
Re: Gemini's Corner by yelum(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2007
may 28. am gemini all thru. strong willed, smart, stubborn(extremely so at times)very inteligent with a deeply analytical mind (sometimes too analtical for my own good, being a lawyer does not help) hold not too conventional views, a bit dominerring, but a softie when in love.
see, ? geminis are strong and soft, not weak.
i guess that's why we are called the twin sign both complement each other.
Re: Gemini's Corner by fellow(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2007
yap i am a gemini, May 26. Feel ya guys to tha bone
Re: Gemini's Corner by dollyp1cute(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2007
Smart and Stubborn cheesy.

Is it wise for 2 Geminis to be dating, what are the drawbacks.
Re: Gemini's Corner by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 12, 2007
My birthday is May 28th. Gemini to the core!
Y'all should call me on my day n say somthin'
Re: Gemini's Corner by whiteNkem(f): 6:59am On May 19, 2007
dollyp1cute:

Smart and Stubborn cheesy.

Is it wise for 2 Geminis to be dating, what are the drawbacks.

Well as in everything, there are good sides and bad sides. Here you have a quote from http://horoscopes.syl.com/compatibilityhoroscopes/compatibilitygemini

Union may be happy for both sides, but won't prove to be stable in the long run. Physical attraction will disappear, and compatibility horoscope Gemini says that relations will result in chaos. Both signs are impulsive, inclined to flirt and easily get bored. A love is fierce, but marriage may turn to a catastrophe. In rare cases this match is possible and it will be the most exciting couple you’ve ever known.

ps: you can search online for more examples of the kind.
Re: Gemini's Corner by plezant(f): 5:21pm On May 20, 2007
Hi to all d Geminis,
I m a gemini too. June 2nd
Re: Gemini's Corner by romeo(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2007
second june too grin grin
Re: Gemini's Corner by samsilo(m): 1:45am On May 21, 2007
@Fellow,.hollaaaa! 26th may in da hoouuse!
Another gemini here.
lovin the life.
Luv to yall.
Thinking of blazing like crazy that day with fellow geminis , if in London give me a shout.
Seriously, though I never believed in this stars stuff ,I found that some of the best people I got along with were born in may or were Geminis
Re: Gemini's Corner by whiteNkem(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2007
Today it began!!!! So from now on, for a whole month it will be OUR celebration!! Geminis all over NL gather together around and show some love to your zodiac fellows!!!

Wish [size=16pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size] to all Geminis!! You know you rock the world!! I'm so proud of this sign! Wish you all the happiness in the world, may your dreams turn to reality, be healthy, never forget your God, love and be loved in return!
Re: Gemini's Corner by Creamish(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2007
*White Nkem, i need ur vote in NC Queen competition (nigeriancircle)---just click on Naijazangel and i'l owe u one--ends 2mrw* wink
Re: Gemini's Corner by whiteNkem(f): 5:39pm On May 22, 2007
Just got some info about us this month - check out this quote:

It's time to venture into new territory as the Sun enters Gemini on May 21. Gemini is the sign of communication and the data collector, so expect a month that brings lots of news and information. During this social, air-sign period, you are naturally curious and will enjoy meeting new people.

Gemini periods are always associated with education and learning something new. What better place to start than , you!

Geminis are people of many talents, and though they may be the ambassadors of variety, every sign has its own particular something to offer.

Talk about positive actions! Angelina Jolie is a one of the most generous, caring celebrities out there in her efforts to better this world. Her birthday is June 4 -- Happy Birthday, Angie! Geminis are often called The Messengers because they have so much to say. Curiosity and their innate adaptability help them to change course whenever something new captures their interest.

Gemini is the sign that rules siblings. Whether you are thick as thieves or like oil and water, these unique bonds can be among the most rich, complex and supportive relationships you ever experience. You share jokes, history and so much more. That said, it can be a very difficult dynamic -- what with rivalry, birth order and your distinctive personalities to consider.

Everybody needs a day off to explore the world outside of normal routines and environments. You'll likely find a Gemini in a bookstore, and an Aries on a hike.

[b]** All About Gemini

Gemini is the most lighthearted sign in the zodiac, hands down. The Twins' circle of acquaintances is as varied as their interests, so they see an awful lot of invitations. Of all the reasons we love to have our Gemini pals around, their wit comes first. These folks find humor in absolutely everything, and their ability to say what's on their minds in an extremely entertaining fashion is world-famous and well deserved. These word-wizards and storytellers are able to uncannily impersonate anyone and anything at the drop of a hat. That includes accents, gestures and subtle idiosyncrasies that no one else would ever notice -- but then, if Gemini were a business, its motto would be 'Details-R-Us.'

True to the nature of its ruling planet, Mercury, Gemini is also quite communicative. So during those rare times when these talkative Twins are actually alone and not chatting on the phone, IMing with a friend or answering their voluminous email, they're probably on the phone or the Internet, or poking away at their Blackberries with a vengeance. If not, Geminis will manage to keep those restless minds active by doodling or solving puzzles and word games.

As for the dualities this sign is famous for? They're all true. In reality, there are a lot more than just two sides to the average Gemini, and each facet of this versatile sign has a fascinating story to tell. All that being said, it's easy to see that the one thing they just can't stand is being bored, tied down or isolated. 'Variety is the spice of life' is this sign's very own motto, and Gemini lives every second with that motto in mind.

So if you're a Gemini yourself, you know this all boils down to the fact that you can't stand being in a rut -- especially when it comes to relationships. Your sign has been called fickle more than once, but that's not fair. The Twins are perfectly capable of being faithful, as long as the person they're with is witty and interesting enough to keep them interested. No, it's not an easy task, but it's well worth it. Life with a Gemini is full of constant activity, endless movement and even more fun. And you can bet they won't scatter their affections if they can find someone who'll be willing to at least try to keep up. Gemini, whether you're a friend or a lover, you're one of the main reasons life on this planet can be fun for the rest of us -- so accept our thanks for just being you.[/b]

** Your Starcast for May 21 to June 20

What a fun and social month! The Sun enters talkative Gemini on May 21 when you'll want to get out of the house and meet up with people. Then Neptune turns retrograde, so revamping your dreams will be beneficial. As relationship-oriented Venus forms a supportive trine to inventive Uranus on May 25, you will want to move out of your habitual safety zones. It's time to shake things up a bit! Tuning in to your past can bring up powerful memories as communicative Mercury enters nostalgic Cancer on May 28. By the time the full Moon in Sagittarius occurs on May 31, it will be time to assess how far you've come and to cultivate enthusiasm for the road ahead. Early in June, restlessness will prompt you to make interesting life changes, but first feisty Mars trines worldly Jupiter on June 4 when you'll want to act on all of your great ideas. With lovely Venus entering fun-loving Leo on June 5, make sure you do something just for you. Warrior Mars meets up with the ongoing Saturn/Neptune opposition in a helpful way with a supportive trine to serious Saturn on June 11 and a sextile to idealistic Neptune on June 13. Then a new Moon in Gemini on June 14 brings a cycle of information when you'll want to utilize everything this education-packed sign has to offer. But keep in mind that Mercury retrogrades on June 15 and you'll need to loop back and make sure that your beginnings are exactly what you want.

May 21: Sun enters Gemini
Gemini is the sign of the messenger, so expect a month that brings lots of news and information. During this social, air sign, time, you are naturally curious and will enjoy meeting new people. Join a book club, work on your novel or create your own website. You have something to talk about, and finding the right outlet will help tone down some of the flighty nervousness that Gemini can stir up.

May 24: Neptune turns retrograde
It is time to revisit a dream, an ideal or a vision. Neptune turns retrograde every year, and it has been going retrograde in Aquarius since 1998. This current retrograde period will last until October 31. Neptune in Aquarius represents the quest for a better life, for freedom, equality, peace and contentment. It is a time when we are tuned into our hopes, our wishes and our dreams; it's the spiritualization of group consciousness. See how you can realign your life to encompass these principles. For greater insight, examine the house in your own chart where the yearly retrograde in Aquarius is occurring.

May 25: Venus trines Uranus
The planet of love forming a supportive trine aspect to zippy Uranus sparks up all of your relationships. You'll want none of the old tried-and-true; it's time to experiment and open up your world. Make new friends, join an organization that supports a good cause, or try an interesting new cuisine. Your motto for this aspect? The quirkier, the better!

May 28: Mercury enters Cancer
Feeling sentimental? With Mercury entering watery Cancer, thoughts tend to be colored by emotions. Memories from the distant past can comfort you now. It's a great time to go through some old letters or photo albums. You may want to email or talk with a family member you haven't spoken to in a while. Sharing your innermost thoughts with loved ones is especially rewarding now.

May 28: Venus quincunx Neptune
Just who was that mysterious, glamorous person? You may feel bewitched and bewildered by someone you meet; and though you may want to open your heart to someone, this person may not be the real deal. Make sure you are not wearing your rose-colored glasses or your heart on your sleeve. Keep in mind that love may be divine, but people are mortal. Use your common sense and, if necessary, talk with someone you trust before making any decisions about anyone.

May 31: Full Moon in Sagittarius; Blue Moon for the Western hemisphere
Although we commonly use the phrase 'once in a blue moon' to signify a rare event, in actuality a blue Moon (a second full Moon in a calendar month) occurs approximately every 2.7 years. All full Moons signal periods of heightened emotions and mark a culmination of the plans set in motion during the previous new Moon. In Sagittarius -- the sign of religions, beliefs and philosophies -- expect to feel strongly about your own morals. Because Sagittarius is also the sign of travel, this is a great time to move beyond what you already know, whether it's a country or a philosophy. Optimistic Jupiter aligns with the Moon, amplifying your emotional life. You may find yourself feeling wildly enthusiastic, as if nothing can stop you now. And you may just be right!

This full Moon will most affect those born May 30- June 3, September 1-5, December 1-5 and April 28-March 3.

June 4: Mars trine Jupiter
Courageous Mars in bold Aries rushes to support and lend a hand to those groups and institutions that need an energetic and motivated person. This is an exuberant, active aspect; you'll have all the energy you need to accomplish your goals and plans. Whether you sign up for a safari adventure or hire a personal trainer, anything you put your mind and attention to now has a great chance of success.

June 5: Venus enters Leo
Whether it's tickets to the opera, dinner out at your favorite restaurant, or a card that tells your honey how you feel, as sweet Venus enters proud Leo you'll want to express your love and appreciation in a noticeable way. Leo is the sign of drama, so nobody is going to have to guess how you feel. The main thing is to do it up big and have fun doing it! So, definitely get out of the house and kick up your heels!

June 5: Sun opposite Jupiter
The Sun opposes Jupiter, marking the point where we are approximately two months into Jupiter's retrograde cycle. Oppositions give us the chance to stand back and reflect. There are things that you thought would come about but that didn't. And there are ideas that you never thought of that seem viable. At this time, planning begins -- although not the manifestation. It's time to regroup, see where you want to go and grow, and plan for Jupiter's station direct, when your plans and projects can begin to get off the ground.

June 9: Sun square Uranus
As the Gemini Sun squares unpredictable Uranus, it becomes important for you to make changes or shift your course in some way. What is working and what is not? You're evolving, and part of your journey is about allowing your life to unfold in fresh and original ways and becoming excited about new possibilities. Independence continues to be an important theme. Find ways to incorporate healthy changes. Watch for people or events that challenge you to let go of old sleepy ways of living. It's time to stop hitting the cosmic Snooze button and wake up!

June 11: Mars trine Saturn
This aspect is all about discipline and hard work and the good news is it will seem easy! You'll have projects and goals that need your attention, and this aspect gives you the self-control you need to succeed. Whether you want to quit a bad habit or land the job of your dreams, make sure you utilize everything this hard-working aspect has to offer.

June 13: Mars sextile Neptune
When the planet of action contacts the planet of dreams, it's time to go for it. You'll get plenty of help and encouragement in climbing the ladder to your own personal stars. What's great about this aspect is that people and events conspire to help you get what you want. Your job is to be ready to take full advantage of this interesting time.

June 14: New Moon in Gemini
Interested in taking a Sanskrit class? How about signing up to help kids learn to read this summer? The new Moon is always a time of new beginnings, and in this premiere education sign, starting any program of study will yield fabulous results. Keep in mind that what ever you begin now will find its culmination at the next full Moon. Since the upcoming full Moon on June 30 is in Capricorn, you'll want to put in motion all of those great ideas you have now. Yet, keep in mind that since Mercury is the ruler of Gemini and is about to turn retrograde tomorrow, you will be looping back to these ideas and weeding out the one that aren't viable -- and keeping the ones that are.

This new Moon will most affect those born June 13-17, September 15-19, December 14-18 and March 12-16.

June 15: Mercury turns retrograde
Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that Mercury went retrograde? Although Mercury goes retrograde three times a year, it occurs often enough that it may seem by the time you are done with one, the next is lurking just around the corner! This time Mercury turns retrograde in the sensitive sign Cancer, making this a wonderful time to delve into your feelings and habit patterns. Since this sign also represents family and the past, this is a good opportunity to reconnect with family members and memories from the past. Get out the photo album or get on the phone; this can truly be a time when you are reminded of the strength of family -- however you define it. The most beautiful part of these times is that family comes in all forms.

Enjoy the Sun's transit in Gemini!

** Astrolesson: Mercury Retrograde

We live in a fast-paced, on-the-move, get-ahead society. Appointments are made, contracts are written, schedules are tight. Within this technological age, email, instant messaging and faxes move information quicker than ever. You'd think we'd appreciate those three times a year when we can sit back and stop thinking a mile a minute. During Mercury retrograde periods, we should just write in our calendars, 'Slow down, gather information, put off making decisions.'

Gemini's ruling planet, Mercury (messenger of the gods, ruler of communication) turns retrograde June 15 and remains so through July 9, making this a perfect time to deepen our understanding of this interesting planet.

Appearing to spin backward through the heavens, Mercury's unusual moves can wreak havoc on the seemingly normal things in our daily lives, so don't be surprised by delayed plans, frozen computers and stalled cars. It's not a great idea to start anything new until Mercury goes direct, so until then, just lie low, stay loose and ride the rhythm of the retrograde.

By being aware of this occurrence in the heavens, you can actually use Mercury's retrograde to your advantage. It's a great time to reconnect with old friends and revisit days gone by. Also, be sure to spend some quality time with yourself -- perhaps when your phone battery dies mid-conversation, or while you're stuck in traffic on the way home -- and refocus your energies toward replenishing yourself. That way, when chats go haywire and plans go awry, you'll have a smile on your face in knowing that you won't let the little stuff bring you down. This too shall pass!
Re: Gemini's Corner by mrpataki(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2007
Gemini too! wink

June 13!
Re: Gemini's Corner by Raymand(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2007
WTF! You don't deserve to be in our little league angry
Re: Gemini's Corner by OmoEko1(f): 9:56pm On May 22, 2007
Raymand:

WTF! You don't deserve to be in our little league angry
look at this dummytalking about league. LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gemini's Corner by Raymand(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2007
Re: Gemini's Corner by samsilo(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2007
Its my BIRTHDAY today!,Loving it.
Re: Gemini's Corner by Raymand(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2007
Happy birthday man. smiley
Re: Gemini's Corner by samsilo(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2007
@Raymand,thanks bruv.
Just chillin with some friends for the weekend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dnt Disturb. / Do I Look Plastic In The Picture On My Profile? / Home-brother's/home-sister's In Houston Tx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.