Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Election Results: Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Nationwide (28516 Views)

Official Thread for Elections Results Nationwide / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by abes(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2007
PDP won in Oyo State, Confirmed. May God save us in this country o
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Douzy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
Radio Nigeria reporter in Owerri, Imo State, south-eastern Nigeria reports that the Governorship elections for the state have been cancelled due to what INEC calls massive irregularities in four local government areas of the State. INEC however says that the State Assembly results in the state are not affected by the cancellation. A new date of 28th April has been fixed for the Governorship election in the State.

Source: http://www.radionigeriaonline.com/spotlight/elections2007_update.html
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by asterix(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
How can Inec declare PDP as the winner of the election in Delta state, when my old man who resides there (near ASABA) just spoke to me today by 2PM saying they just finished voting now, since they could not vote yesterday.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by BrankxMan(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
*Gbenga Daniel (Ogun, PDP); *Segun Oni (Ekiti, PDP); *Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta, PDP); *Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun, PDP); *Theodore Orji (Abia, PPA); *Ali Modu Sheriff (Borno, ANPP). * Imo governorship election cancelled.
Source :Nigeria Tribune
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Dapo4u(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2007
Thanks guys for the elections' results updates.we are in a cloud here,i dont even know what is going on in Nigeria but this site has helped indeed.
I pray Nigeria get it right this time
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Tmoni(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
been monitoring the site ever since this morning,

thanks alot for providing regular updates,
i have been listening to cool fm (online) and its has been from pop music to afrocalypso music (no added value)
most of the other sites do not have any tangible thing to offer concerning the elections

still expecting the outcome of my state(lagos),

once again, i applaud all who have contributed to this forum
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by smile4kenn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
From Asia, i have been on this site all day monitoring whats going on Nigerian election, And thanks everyone for your contribution and am still awaiting for more,

BIG THANKS TO SEUN>>>

and thanks to everyone,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by smile4kenn(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
From Asia, i have been on this site all day monitoring whats going on Nigerian election, And thanks everyone for your contribution and am still awaiting for more,

BIG THANKS TO SEUN>>>

and thanks to everyone,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Danoe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2007
PDP wins the sits in Akwa Ibom State.

Godswill Akpabio Announce the Winner of the Governorship sit.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by PDF: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2007
You all can listen to Radio Lagos online for the updates too.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by babasin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2007
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2007
Can someone tell me the result of Ondo State plz sad sad
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by gidig(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2007
Only God in heaven knows why INEC has not announced the results that everyone already knows; that PDP lost woefully in Lagos. We learnt that ANPP was leading in Oyo State but somehow, the PDP is now the winner, which has been declared very eagerly by the PDP. Also, PDP has won in Ekiti, which is realy a suprise to people in the state.

I think it is the presence of OBJ in Lagos that is putting the INEC people under pressure as I can imagine that they are thinking of the best way to make Koro a winner. With the media and everyone watching,it is going to be the tenth wonder of the world if he PDP is voted in lagos as the winner.

My friend spoke to someone in Benin and they are saying exactly the same thing- INEC is unwilling to release a result that will confirm the fact that PDP has lost.We will continue to wait. remember that there are soldiers out now and the IG has announced that no portest will be tolerated. The 'fixers' in the PDP may bite the bullet and announce the result as dictated by PDP chieftains but they must first guage what the esponse of the people will be.If the petrson my friend spoke to is telling the truth, some folks have decided to defend their votes with their lives as they are tired of the performance of the PDP in Edo state.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by dearstan(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2007
Updates: Fashola has won the Lagos state elections. Imo State has been cancelled. And Edo state is currently under chaos after massive rigging yesterday.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by akara(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2007
grin

This site is too much, thanks to all Nairalanders. Its home away from home. Pls keep the updates pouring in.

grin
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by kam27(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2007
Is it confirmed that Fashola won?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by LondonCool(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
Nigerian state governorship election results at 1540 GMT
Sun 15 Apr 2007

The following table shows the incomplete results available at 1540 GMT from Nigeria's elections for 36 state governors, held on April 14, according to the Independent National Electoral Commission on Sunday.

STATE GOVERNOR-ELECT PARTY

Abia Theodore Orji PPA

Akwa Ibom Godswill Akpabio PDP

Borno Ali Modu Sheriff ANPP

Delta Emmanuel Uduaghan PDP

Ebonyi Martin Elechi[b] PDP[/b]

Ekiti Olu''segun Oni PDP

Imo (election cancelled, to be reheld on April 28)

Ogun Gbenga Daniel PDP

Osun Olagunsoye Oyinlola PDP

Oyo Christopher Alao-Akala PDP

Rivers Celestine Omehia PDP

SOURCE: http://africa.reuters.com/wire/news/usnLA608308L.html
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by twinstaiye(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2007
In addition to londoncool post, Bayelsa had also been released and won by PDP according to INEC updates monitored on AIT 6pm nigerian time. Results of other states like Lagos are still being collated as at the time of this report. INEC has also decided to make another press briefing by tomorrow morning.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by LondonCool(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2007
2007 elections: PDP leads in guber polls

PDP has won four of the six states so far declared by INEC in Saturday's governorship election, as the commission also declared elections in Ondo and Edo inconclusive. Briefing newsmen today in Abuja, the INEC Commissioner for Information and Publicity, Mr Philip Umeadi Jnr., named the states as Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Delta. Umeadi said that Peoples Progressive Alliance (PPA) won in Abia just as ANPP retained its stronghold in Borno. He said that the election in Ondo was marred by violence, with the Deputy Governor of the state, Mr Omolade Oluwateru, snatching ballot boxes in the full glare of the public.

The commissioner said that the elections in Edo were inconclusive but did not give further details. He said that results from 13 local government areas were ready in Lagos but that results from the other seven were still being awaited. He said that results from Oyo, Yobe, Kano, Nasarawa, Taraba, Imo, Enugu and Anambra were not ready for release to members of the public. On area council elections in the FCT, Umeadi said PDP had won three of the four councils so far releases, with the ANPP picking the other one.

[b]SOURCE:[/b]http://www.upi.com/AfricaMonitoring/view.php?StoryID=20070415-779311-9872-r
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by kachisxd: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
P D P , Share the money
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by OmoEko1(f): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
LondonCool:

2007 elections: PDP leads in guber polls

He said that the election in Ondo was marred by violence, with the Deputy Governor of the state, Mr Omolade Oluwateru, snatching ballot boxes in the full glare of the public.

[b]SOURCE:[/b]http://www.upi.com/AfricaMonitoring/view.php?StoryID=20070415-779311-9872-r

How can this happen, where were the policemen angry angry angry angry

Is this a country for heaven sake angry angry angry
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by twinstaiye(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
Lagos election has just been released by Lagos |INEC electoral officer, declaring Fashola the winner. This was monitor on Channels Television a few minutes ago. He polled over 828,000. Katsina State was also won by PDP, this was also among the results released by INEC headquarters 6pm nigerian time.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by bioye(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2007
Confirmed results from INEC

1.  Abia - PPA - Theodore Orji - 265,289 votes
2.  Ogun - PDP - Gbenga Daniel - 426,132 votes
3.  Ekiti - PDP - Segun Oni
4.  Osun - PDP - Olagunsoye Oyinlola
5.  Borno - ANPP - Ali Modu Sheriff
6.  Delta - PDP - Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan??
7.  Akwa - PDP - Ibom Godswill Akpabio
8.  Oyo - PDP - Christopher Alao Akala
9. Rivers - PDP - Celestine Omehia
10. Bayelsa - PDP - Timipre Marlin Sylva
11. Katsina - PDP - Ibrahim Shehu Shema
12. Lagos - AC - Babatunde Raji Fashola - 828,424
13. Gombe - PDP - Muhammad Danjuma Goje

14.  Imo - guber election cancelled, House of Assembly results upheld)

This entry will be updated frequently as I clarify more results.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Pointblank: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2007
Please i need some news as per EDO STATE, they want to rob the MASSES of THEIR VICTORY.

ITS OSHIOMOLE OR HEADS GO ROLL

I HAVE SPOKEN
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by hakib: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2007
PLs can we trust this result,cos i'm hearing of imo state has been cancelled,INEC u guys have started, God should help us
LondonCool:

Nigerian state governorship election results at 1540 GMT
Sun 15 Apr 2007

The following table shows the incomplete results available at 1540 GMT from Nigeria's elections for 36 state governors, held on April 14, according to the Independent National Electoral Commission on Sunday.

STATE GOVERNOR-ELECT PARTY

Abia Theodore Orji PPA

Akwa Ibom Godswill Akpabio PDP

Borno Ali Modu Sheriff ANPP

Delta Emmanuel Uduaghan PDP

Ebonyi Martin Elechi[b] PDP[/b]

Ekiti Olu''segun Oni PDP

Imo (election cancelled, to be reheld on April 28)

Ogun Gbenga Daniel PDP

Osun Olagunsoye Oyinlola PDP

Oyo Christopher Alao-Akala PDP

Rivers Celestine Omehia PDP

SOURCE: http://africa.reuters.com/wire/news/usnLA608308L.html

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by twinstaiye(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2007
Bioye, your candidate in lagos Jimi Agbaje did not win, sorry about that, how many votes did he poll anyway? seems the right person for the job, but contested on the wrong party.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by blablabla(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2007
anambra state and oyo state, I weep for their people, I weep for Nigeria, I weep for INEC, I weep, infact I have been so depressed since the results started coming in, only fashola has put a smile on my face, kudus to Lagosians, anyone who says Akala won in oyo clean and fair has to be deluded, Nigeria is one BIG JOKE, but am not laughing, am weeping cry
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by bioye(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ Twinstaiye. Hmm, I remember you from ndl/mn.  Yes, Jimi Agbaje did not win.  As long as the election is accepted to be fair, I guess we just have to accept it.  I'll respond with the detailed results as per Agbaje when I received it.  Thanks.

Meanwhile, it's high time I changed my siggy.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by twinstaiye(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
Yeah, bioye, it is still me from MN, you are right about the result being fair, I also accept it too, my support was for Koro, but, with this result, it seems the lagosians have spoken, even though right from history, lagosians had been known to be always in opposition of the ruling government, their governors are always from opposition.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by frenchman(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
I am from Oyo state, and I am saddened by this result. The future of nigeria is bleak if this kind of rape on democracy continues. OBJ is a complete failure and posterity will not forgive him.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by edobabe(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2007
any results on edo state?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Mustay(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
I'm also disappointed that Pdp won in oyo,osun and ogun which i believed was rigged.
Edo state- ac is leading but Pdp seems to be in a close contest.
Ondo- mimiko is leading but i hear Pdp is also still trying to rig again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.