Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Blood Convenant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Convenant! (2852 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant / Blood Convenant And Intimacy! Shocking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Convenant! by omofancy(f): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2007
Hi,Nairalanders would u make a BLOOD CONVENANT wit ur boyfriend/girlfriend for the sake of LOVE.
PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS
Re: Blood Convenant! by IBDat(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2007
god no!!!!!
Re: Blood Convenant! by cuteass1(f): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2007
HELL NO, what for?? if we can't love each other regardless and stick to each other no matter what without the blood covenant then we might as well call it a day!

who wants to be loved with conditions "if not for the blood covenant" hmm no ooh angry
Re: Blood Convenant! by iice(f): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2007
Erhhh NO!
Re: Blood Convenant! by manakins: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2007
Doesn't make sense.
Re: Blood Convenant! by tinuade001(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2007
never
Re: Blood Convenant! by Mgbejume: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
WHY SHOULD I??
Re: Blood Convenant! by arramyjay: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
No I wont.
Re: Blood Convenant! by richo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
even water covenant sef i no go gree do cheesy
Re: Blood Convenant! by iceland(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
omofancy:

Hi,Nairalanders would u make a BLOOD CONVENANT wit ur boyfriend/girlfriend for the sake of LOVE.
PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS
Why NOT?It's a form of LOVE security.I have made it several times.But I am always the one jumping out!Am yet to see any consequences
Re: Blood Convenant! by davecha: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
Blood convenant, i can't i believe in my self and you. if we both love each lets be sincere. wink wink wink wink
Re: Blood Convenant! by OscarJ1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
wat can fa ?
Re: Blood Convenant! by 190: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2008
i dont see anytin bad in it,cos its FUN, U guys shud try it outta here
Re: Blood Convenant! by sistawoman: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
if it is not something serious, taking a blood convenant, why would i do it? Just to do it? No I dont do anything just to do it, it must have a meaning or a reason.

Are we 12 now, taking blood convenants?
Re: Blood Convenant! by 190: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
@sistawoman,
lets take a blood convenant, u knw we were made 4 each oda, u know we are the pre-sent day adam and eve although i was the person u gave u the adam,so lets do it, wheres ur blade cool
Re: Blood Convenant! by Nautillus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2008
might try a bloody mary OR a a sex on the beach convenant . . .hic . .hic . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Blood Convenant! by sistawoman: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
Nautillus:

might try a bloody mary OR a a sex on the beach convenant . . .hic . .hic . . . grin grin grin grin

i can get down wit dat
Re: Blood Convenant! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
Blood what?
Never angry angry
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
I once messed with a girl who had a blood convenant with some boy in Naija b4 she came to the states.

I dont want to have to do into details - it is a horror story. She eventually had to marry the guy, after some deliverance sessions.

DONT DO IT
Re: Blood Convenant! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
Olorun ma je
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

God forbid
Re: Blood Convenant! by chika98: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2008
Does that thing even work sef?
Re: Blood Convenant! by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
omofancy:

PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS

BRING IT ON!!!
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Believe me. I said I messed with a girl that had a convenant when she was still like 15 yr jokingly.

The minute she starts enjoying sex na soso blood go dey comot like say she dey do her period o. This is real.

Dont mess with da blood!
Re: Blood Convenant! by Sauron1: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

Believe me. I said I messed with a girl that had a convenant when she was still like 15 yr jokingly.

The minute she starts enjoying sex na soso blood go dey comot like say she dey do her period o. This is real.

don't mess with da blood!

U gotta be shitting me.
Re: Blood Convenant! by chika98: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

Are u for real? Please anyone else have something to add? I really wanna know.
Re: Blood Convenant! by MrCrackles(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

chineke shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
My guy, this is not a joke.

Never happned to the girl when she was shagging without her emotions.  But the minute she's gets freaking with someguy she loves, na blood o.

Although she got delivered, she still married the guy she did the convenant with - because her mama said she doesnt want to carry a dead body.

Even though blood used to flow, we still continued to shag o because I did take it seriously at first.

Anyway, i have been delivered too.
Re: Blood Convenant! by Sauron1: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
kokoye:

My guy, this is not a joke.

Never happned to the girl when she was shagging without her emotions. But the minute she's gets freaking with someguy she loves, na blood o.

Although she got delivered, she still married the guy she did the convenant with - because her mama said she doesnt want to carry a dead body.

Even though blood used to flow, we still continued to shag o because I did take it seriously at first.

Anyway, i have been delivered too.

Is this anutha Nollywood tale??
Re: Blood Convenant! by kokoye(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2008
You better believe me man. just pray it does not happen to you.

The girl's mama cried to my place (this was between 2002 and 2003 in Maryland state to be precise) so I could stop messing with her.
Re: Blood Convenant! by spikedcylinder: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
Kokoye?!?!

You saw blood and dove straight in? shocked shocked

I also find it funny that an unmarried female would tell her momma what happens when she has sex. lipsrsealed
Re: Blood Convenant! by chika98: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
lmao. This is clairvoyance at its best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~~why Are Girls Temperamental~~? / Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V / HOT GIST: See The Reasons Why Lovers Must Have Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.