Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (37162 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
INVESTIGATION : How Gunmen Beheaded 3 Men, Killed More Than 80 Persons In Cross River State(Disturbing Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Following the renewed crisis in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, 9news Nigeria has gathered how gunmen beheaded three men in a broad day light and killed more than Eighty persons, destroyed houses and property worth millions of naira.

Also, women and children have also been displaced by the violence which broke out in Urugbam, Egbor, Ipene, and Abanwan, four of the 10 communities that make up Erei clan.

Speaking exclusively with 9news Nigeria over the ugly incident, Bishop Frank Owali from Urugbam community revealed to our correspondent how he escaped the deadly attack and how the gunmen operated. He also said that his life is still at risk despite running away from his community.

According to him, "The renewed crisis was orchestrated by report of the just concluded panel of enquiry set up by the deputy Governor of Cross River State. The out come of the panel report was submitted to the deputy Governor by Chairman of the panel last week and immediately that was done the Erei conspirators lost their sleep. Maybe anticipating that the result of the just concluded panel went against them".

"Two days after release of the report, the Abanwan community sent 14 armed bandit on a broad day light to invade the Urugbam community, upon their arrival the Urugbam vigilantes confronted them and captured 3 of the invaders from Abanwan, I was consulted while I was in Enugu doing my spiritual mission. I quickly advice my community not to take laws into their hands by handing the captured men with thier arms and motor bike to the police, the Urugbam community did just that. An entry was made at Urugbam police post. While the captured men and their weapons were handed over to the police. "

" I personally reported the matter to deputy governor, Area commander Akamkpa and DPO Akpet central requiring them to come n take over the case, in less than 24hrs a team of patrol police arrived my village. The police put up a call to me still while in Enugu requesting me to advice the clan of my village to assist them with money to fuel their car n take one of the suspect to Afikpo an treat him from some brushes he sustained during struggle of disarming him. I advice my clan to assist the police which they, the police to Suspects to Afikpo, to the surprising of my community the police came back only to return back the 3 suspects with their arms and motorbike to their community without a recourse of at least telling my people but left."

"That was only on Friday last week, my people were so angry with the police, I then put a call to the DPO Akpet and all she told me was her men did not go there to make case that her superior the Area command ordered for them to be released. When she noticed anger in my voice she simply ask me to get my people to travel to Akpet the next week Tuesdays and make a fresh complain, the next day the Abanwan matcheted another guy from Edu comminuty accusing his Edu community of sympathising with my community. Barely after two days the Abanwan people lay ambushed and caught three men from the village accompanying their wives to the farm and behold beheaded them as shown in picture. Wen the info got to me, I reported same to deputy governor, Area command and the DPO Akept since two days ago this incident that took place no word from from the police or any quarters till yesterday when Abanwan hired assassin and militants that invaded my community yesterday."

"The militants stormed my village very early in the morning and killed more than 80 people, maiming scores of peoples burnt down every building in my village. We have over 700 persons displaced Urugbam in Okon Aku Ohafia in Abia state, about 1700 peoples in Amangwu Ohafia and about 3000 people in Ekoli Eda in Afikpo south, many others missing .Bravo to Abanwan n Erei conspirators for introducing a new tactics of Boko haranism into the history of Erei. I can assure the perpetrator of this heinous crime will never go free unless my God", he said.

Bishop Frank also said he is being threatened and revealed that he has been warned not to receive strange calls.

Below is a text message forwarded to him,

"Bishop, Professional kidnapers have been paid to track you down dead or alive, pls avoid strange calls, mostly from strange women, some of dis professional infiltrated the military men that recently visited your village. be careful while I promise to up date u of their change of plans. I trust ur intelligence n intuition."

The displaced persons at Ekoli Edda, IDP venue in Afikpo south LGA protested over the attack and asked the federal government to look into their plight.

See photos below
Source : https://9newsng.com/investigation-how-gunmen-beheaded-3-men-killed-more-than-80-persons-in-cross-river-statedisturbing-photos/

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2018
I cringe when I hear about communal clashes. Are we in 1718 or 2018?

36 Likes

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Buharisef(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Nah Buhari Cause Am

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by pyyxxaro: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said please oh sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Liliyann(f): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
The land is cursed!!
So many blood shed!!
While the poor are fighting and killing each other coz of peanuts the rich are sending their family abroad and exploiting the poor!!
He that kills with the sword will surely die by the sword!!
The heart of men is dangerously wicked!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Igboblog: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
This is very bad. Government should do something please
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Gaston22(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
This Very Bad... Whats This Country Turning Turning.. Why The Sudden Killing Of Ourselves
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by OgeFather(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Humanity has lost it

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Olujoe1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
God help
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by ChiefOloye(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Where in Benue State did Fulani Herdsmen do this?
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Obagoblog(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Not again...
What's happening in my dear country?

why are people so heartless like this? not even gun that will silent someone once( I'm not supporting this act), but matchet...

Another reason I hate living in rural areas...

Abeg, if you need amazon affiliate account? check my signature...

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chai, skull beheaders sad

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Again? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
See as dem decapitate pesin head like sallah ram
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by lonelydora: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben Ayade and Buhari Jubril are very useless.

Tufiakwa

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Education is key to saving stupid people from ignorance

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
If anybody can legally travel out of this country and be a citizen somewhere in Europe please do.. Nigeria is a failed zombie fourth world country.. how can such barbaric acts still be occuring in a country in the 21st century

This madness could actually happen to any of us irrespective of where we reside.. Nigeria is a mad country ... dont be surprised no investigations would be carried out.. culprits would walk around freely..

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Richdad50(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
The blood of the innocent that cries daily to God for vengeance in nigeria is enough to hinder the progress of any nation. That is why every individual must hold God very closely to free himself from this collective curse. The loudness of their cry can deafen the ears of God and limit the potent force of general prayers.
Friends, the country may not get better but rather worse. Only those that know God on individual basis can survive the wave of affliction coming.
NB: I speak as a man and not from the spirit's lead.

#Richdad

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by ChiefOloye(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said please oh sad

This is not possible! We Christians love one another, this must have been carried out by Fulani herdsmen in Plateau State, they put Cross River State to weaken the chances of Pastor Atiku in the forth-coming election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by richfriendsng: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why so much evil perpetrated by humans, can't we just live in peace.

must things be this bad, this world is something else oo
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by nattty(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
embarassed RIP to the dead..
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by musa234(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Africa may never attain greater heights with the way things are going.
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by airminem(f): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by kolafolabi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is an act of wickedness.. O Lord, come to our rescue and fish out bad eggs among us..

Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Xkalaban(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
There's no hope for this fraud of Juria. Smh.... undecided
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
We aren't done with APC and PDP bad governance na to fave communism crises .
Re: Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) by Passy09(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
What a gory site... The perpetrators of this inhumane act must surely be Avenged and will never go unpunished.

15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS)