Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 AM

48noble's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 48noble's Profile / 48noble's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 63 pages)

Celebrities / Re: 1"I Don't Count Bentley As My Car": Davido Buys 2024 Rolls Royce Spectre by 48noble(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13
Alusiizizi:

But you're already broke.

Nah who no get money dey call person broke.. Lol
Celebrities / Re: 1"I Don't Count Bentley As My Car": Davido Buys 2024 Rolls Royce Spectre by 48noble(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13
I will never be broke in my life
Romance / Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by 48noble(m): 5:40am On Mar 08
You qualified as a Fuckmate

DorianD:
There's this pretty lady have been crushing on, we both students of a nursing college, although she's my junior(first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone i would really want something serious with for the long haul
Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school The previous day.This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.
To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card" . I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities,which she agreed.
Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?

34 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by 48noble(m): 5:44am On Feb 15
OPT offers swtv since days of Ani

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Rivers Governorship Appeal by 48noble(m): 8:04am On Jan 16
Wike monster created by this reservation.... In a matter of days the whole world will know that power indeed is in the hand of God.
Romance / Re: Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman by 48noble(m): 11:00am On Jan 05
Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. A day. A week. A month. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. And there are many subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

Whatever you do for your fellow man... Is only keep for me

17 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? by 48noble(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
cunny88:
how about electricity, gas and miscellaneous btw it's almost impossible to get a house of 180k p/a

Some of The nomenclature I stated may not be as applicable ,hence he will consider what's valid. Hospital and emergency, weekends?! He might not be a drinker or the hang out type hence, he places the value on Data and TV subscription

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? by 48noble(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2023
For salary of 150k for a single guy in Lagos can be very tricky to handle considering transportation and accommodation.

1. Transportation @ 1k/day for 30days = #30k/month

2. Accommodation @15k/month===#180k/year

3. Feeding ===50k/month.

4. Clothing==10k/month (you are not earning a celebrity pay)

5. Dependants(mum,Dad, siblings, Urgent 2k konji helpers) ===#10k/month

6. Weekends with the men === #2k*4wks =8k/month

7. Hospital/emergency ===#7k/month.

Monthly Total expenses == #130k/month
Savings===20k/month

Cook your own meals and don't skip breakfast, u will not fall sick and fall into the hands of extortionate doctors and hospitals in Lagos. If you are very faithful in items 1,2,3 ...your colleague will believe your a Lagos Bigboy.

The feeding expenses should be largely spent on restocking your kitchen every month. Whatever you didn't spend each month on feeding and anyother item becomes the money you save to improve yourself.

Note: weekends cruise should be either Saturday or Sunday in a week. Never ever do both Saturday and Sunday on the same weekend. Make friends with people that understand friendship and value the Bro code.

21 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by 48noble(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Impossible is nothing
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by 48noble(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ndi owo ...Your own country is still fighting for petrol and failed healthcare system... una no get shame ahsweh down.
Politics / List Of New Appointees And Some New Ministries. by 48noble(m): 6:10am On May 31, 2023
Not fake news?

1. ADAMU GARBA : SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON DIGITAL MEDIA.
2. HE SIMON LALONG : THE SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERATION SGF
3. HANNATU MUSAWA : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY..
4. IBRAHIM MASARI : SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON GENERAL DUTIES.
5.. PROF PAT UTOMI : MINISTER FOR NATIONAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT.
6. PROF KINGSLEY MOGHALU : MINISTER FOR TRADE AND INVESTMENTS
7. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI : MINISTER FOR BUDGET & ECONOMIC PLANNING .
8.. DONALD DUKE: MINISTER FOR TOURISM.
9.. NYESOM WIKE : MINISTER FOR POWER.
10. NASIR ELRUFAI: MINISTER FOR WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
11.ATIKU BAGUDU: MINISTER FOR AGRICULTURE.
12. RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO : MINISTER FOR HOUSING.
13.. AISHA AHMAD : CBN GOVERNOR.
14. HADIZA BALA USMAN: SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON ADMINISTRATION & GOVERNANCE.
16. DR. BETTA ADU : MINISTER FOR WOMAN AFFAIRS.
17.. RENO OMOKRI : CEO OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA COMMISSION
18. AJURI NGELALE : SPECIAL ASSISTANT NEW MEDIA.
19. DR EDEMMA ESSIEN UDOH : DG NAFDAC
19: JACK TEIN RICH- MINISTER FOR GAS RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENTS
20.. PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA : DG: NIGERIA ORIENTATION AGENCY/
21. UMAR GANDUJE : MINISTER FOR FCT.
22. SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPS : NORTHWEST.
23. DEPUTY SPEAKER : SOUTHEAST.
24.. SENATE PRESIDENT: SOUTHSOUTH
25.. DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT: NORTHCENTRAL.
26.. IGP : SOUTH EAST
27. CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF: NC
28. CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF: SS
29. CHIEF OF AIR STAFF : NE.
30. CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF : NW
31. Mr FEMI FALANA : MINISTER FOR JUSTICE.
32.. Hon FEMI GBAJABIAMILA : THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE PRESIDENT.
33. MR WALE EDUN : MINISTER FOR FINANCE.
34. ADEBAYO ADELABU : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT TEA
35. ABAYOMI OLONISAKIN : NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
36. JAMES FALEKE : CHAIRMAN , HOUSE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATION .
37. ABIKE DABIRI: . STATE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY
38. FEMI FANI KAYODE : SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON INTERGOVERMENTAL AFFAIRS.
39. HE BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT'S OFFICE : SSA PRESIDENCY.
40. BAYO ONANUGA : SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY.
41. DELE ALAKE : MINISTER FOR INFORMATION.
42. TESLIM FOLARIN : MINISTER .
43. MR GBOYEGA OYETOLA: MINISTER
44.. ADEMOLA ADEGOROYE : MINISTER.
45. YEMI CARDOSO : CHAIRMAN FIRS.
46. TUNDE RAHMAN : STATE HOUSE CHIEF OF PROTOCOL.
47. LASISI OLAGUNJU : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT PUBLIC AFFAIRS.
48. JOHN KAYODE FAYEMI : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND DIASPORA.
49. IBIKUNLE AMOSUN : SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON REVENUE GENERATION:
50. ADEDAYO ADEYEYE SWAGA: SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS.
51. KADARIA AHMED: DG VOICE OF NIGERIA
52. Dr JOSEF ONOH : NATIONAL MINISTER.
53. NICHOLAS FELIX : MINISTER
54. AHMED KURU: NATIONAL ECONOMIC ADVISER.
55. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENCY ON YOUTHS AND EMPLOYMENT : KHADIJAT OKUNNU-LAMIDI.
56. DIMEJI BANKOLE : SSA POLICY AND GOVERNANCE.
57. AJAYI BORROFICE: BOARD APPOINTMENT.
58. TOPE FASUA :SPECIAL ASSISTANT ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.
59. ADEWOLE ADEBAYO: SPECIAL ASSISTANT ON NATIONAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT.
60: DUMEBI KACHIKWU: SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON ECONOMIC MATTERS.
61. PROF CHRIS IMUMOLEN: SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON EDUCATION.
62. BABATUNDE OGALA : STATE HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL.
63. DR HAKEEM BABA-AHMED - SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON RESTRUCTURING TO FEDERALISM.
64 PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE- SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON RESTRUCTURING TO FEDERALISM.
64. SUNDAY DARE : PRINCIPAL PRIVATE SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT
65. AMINU BELLO MASARI : MINISTER FOR WATER RESOURCES.
66. MAGNUS ABE : DG NIMASA
67: TONYE COLE: SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT ON TRADE & INVESTMENT
68. UMANA UMANA : MINIS.TER OF STATE FOR HOUSING.
69. MOFE BOYO: MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM.
69. FESTUS KEYAMO : MINISTER FOR LABOUR
70. HE BELLO MATAWALLE : MINISTER FOR HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS .
71. Mallam NUHU RIBADU: MINISTER FOR POLICE AFFAIRS .
72. Prince ADE OMOLE: SPECIAL ASSISTANT COMMUNICATION.
73. AYO OYALOWO : PERSONAL TO THE PRESIDENT ON BROADCAST MEDIA.

THE MINISTER OF STATE PORTFOLIO ABOLISHED.

THE LIST OF THE NEW MINISTRIES.

1. MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM..
2. MINISTRY OF FCT
3. MINISTRY OF NIGERDELTA.
4. MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT.
5. MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT , ECOLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE.
6. MINISTRY OF MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRY.
7. MINISTRY OF TRADE AND COMMERCE.
8. MINISTRY OF SPECIAL DUTIES.
9. MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
10. MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE.
11. MINISTRY OF GAS DEVELOPMENT.
12. MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
13. MINISTRY OF BUDGET AND FISCAL PLANNING.
14 MINISTRY OF NATIONAL PLANNING AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
E.t.c
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by 48noble(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2023
We have endured the hardship and collectively shouldered the suffering....
PBAT
Celebrities / Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by 48noble(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Mugu

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku's Aide Tells The Senate, "Publish Report On N52bn Special Works For 774 LG by 48noble(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Wahala Wahala Wahala
Webmasters / Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by 48noble(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Timely
Romance / Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by 48noble(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Tomorrow is my birthday and I celebrate with All Aries on Nairaland.com cheesy

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by 48noble(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: They Came With Their Threats, Money And Intimidation - Abia Returning Officer. by 48noble(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Zuo
Celebrities / Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by 48noble(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owos will come for you. The hypocrites will deny having a crush on Tiwa ,even when they have finished their gallons of Vaseline watching her pix
Crime / Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by 48noble(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2023
See her evil face

2 Likes

Education / Re: Introducing Student Loans In Nigeria Is Criminal by 48noble(m): 2:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Nigerian students loan wil be a welcomed development for 0.1% honest Nigerian(the rich). Free
Money for the Politically connected .

Thieves in Humanitarian service.
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Praises Wizkid For Wearing A Wristwatch Worth N232 Million by 48noble(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Grandor
Sports / Re: What's Your Preferred Football Commentary Language For The World Cup by 48noble(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igboamaka..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by 48noble(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Kolo men everywhere
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by 48noble(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
2023 is for the living and the living shall live to praise God for surviving Buhari. Where Buhari shared money to appropriate authority, P.O will share ideas that won't pay bills of the corrupt leaders and they will try to stop him. So help him God.
Politics / Pdp Takes Over Uturu-isuikwuato New Yam Festival by 48noble(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2022
I stand with Chima Agbaeze, says Emeka Onwumere

A former transition Committee member, Emeka Onwumere, declared yesterday that he was standing by the Executive Chairman Isuikwuato LGA Hon Chima Agbaeze FISM in his fight for justice, equity fairness and above all, restoration of all elective positions in Isuikwuato LGA to PDP.

EMEKA said those fermenting crisis in the Isuikwuato PDP family against Chima and prominent key candidates of the party to call the bluff of Chimaobi's established goodwill with the people and his group are the real enemies of the party.

The former TC member also said those hanging around the corridors of power should allow Chima restore the dignity of Isuikwuato by mobilising the PDP family to victory ,5/5 win in the forthcoming election is possible with Chima AgbaezeFISM.

Emeka, who spoke at the Iri Iji Ndi Uturu,Uturu Isuikwuato Local Government Area of Abia State, Congratulated the Executive Chairman Hon. *Chima Agbaeze FISM* , Ome Udo 1 of Uturu , *Barr Okey Igwe* the deputy governorship candidate of PDP, and *Sir Lucky Johnson* the House of Assembly candidate of PDP Isuikwuato state constituency who were conferred the chieftaincy title Oha zuru Kwe 1 of Uturu and Enyioma Oha 1 of Uturu respectively by the chairman Uturu council of traditional rulers.

He appealed to those beating the drums of crisis that it was not too late to drop their drum sticks ,make amends and let everybody come together to win the election.

He said the party will soon be releasing its campaign strategy and the stakeholders would meet in due course and take a decision on the way forward. He described the Local Government Executive Chairman Chief Chimaobi Agbaeze FISM as the soul and lifeline of the party in Isuikwuato LGA.

Addressing the Chairman, he said: “Whatever anybody says about you, posterity will be on your side. It is a matter of time. True leaders honour people when they are alive not when they were dead. Keep honouring yourself by your handiwork.

“Forget whatever anybody says about you. I say it anywhere, a man with a good heart, a heart of will to accomplish, to love and to support. Majority of your enemies today are not against you because of anything. They are against you because they know you have capacity.

“ A lot of people surrounding the throne are enemies of the throne. A lot of people surrounding the throne have one axe to grind with somebody and they take it to where they are not supposed to take it.

“There is no living being in this party or outside that will not acknowledge your contributions to this party. You are the soul of this party. Even till now what you do, how many LGA Executive Chairman do it?

Let us take account of office of the LGA chairmen in Isuikwuato starting from all your predecessors. Well, let's wait for the moment of reckoning. Your good works will never go unrewarded.

“The people that had benefitted from you are the people that want to pull you down. Continue to do your best. Don’t give up”.

Emeka expressed optimism that Chima would do the needful and bring everybody together, insisting that the ultimate objective should be to win the next election

Emeka said: “I believe this party will work together. I believe the needful will be done because winning an election is all that matters.

In every political party there will be groupings, same family with different interests.

“We can do better than we are doing. People around the corridor of power allow Chima lead the way to win election. .”

Emeka said he was proud of the Uturu Youths when they booed Hon. Nkeiru Onyejiocha off the podium when she ridiculously declared to remain in House of Representatives Isuikwuato/Umunneochi fed constituency for the next 5th term complete 20 years in Office.

Isuikwuato LGA is home of Peace ,Unity and Love.

#Noble Essence
Politics / Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by 48noble(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcZqG8x0IU

Source: Arise TV

Nigeria have never been this polarised

1 Like

Politics / Re: May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) by 48noble(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2022
The day Nigerians got signed up for destruction economically, socially and politically

9 Likes

Autos / Re: 2004 Honda Accord For Sale V6 Engine N1.1m by 48noble(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
1. Wetin ... u get mind
Car Talk / Re: Registered Toyota Camry 2001 For Sale - ENVELOPE by 48noble(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 63 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.