Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? (2169 Views)

Poll: Who is the most versatile Nairalander?

Ajanlekoko: 10% (1 vote)
Dayokanu: 10% (1 vote)
Debosky: 10% (1 vote)
Ibime: 20% (2 votes)
None of the above: 50% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Handwriting Contest / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2010
Mbulela is anoda guy I respect so much despite always calling my attention to what he calls my celebrity journalism bend. The fact that he's not comfortable with my style doesn't make him less respectable. In serious discussions he is one of the folks whose arguments I find witty.

@Netotse,
Sincerely I don't know, lol
But I know its usually fun sha
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by googles: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2010
undecided

awards huh ??
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2010
@ Topic

Ibime -

Okija_Juju

Missy B

Mama gee

Debosky

And a couple of others that I just cant remember their I.D's right now.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2010
^^Remove my name from that list before I visit you. angry
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by netotse(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2010
@Jarus
yep. . .the reactions they(the awards) provoke are usually very revealing, you can tell a lot about people from their reactions(or lack thereof). . .it's like a backstage pass to peoples' minds
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2010
Mama_gee

You could always visit me anytime dear!! wink wink

For you, my door is always open, 24/7 even public holidays.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2010
Why am I not surprised by this thread?

^^Moving on. . . . . .
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Odunnu: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2010
I nominate Madame tpia.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Odunnu: 1:27am On Aug 03, 2010
I nominate Madame tpia.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by 1105(f): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2010
pweety4me.

Mukina2

Mama-gee

the-amaka

Okija_Juju ( the weeds master)

Dobosky (For evading the word sensor Using Abuna instead of using the realword)

One_cork,the_cork,Mr.cork

Dobodobo/wale.star

Brownteeth

Odunnu ( for her never die-attitude wif 190) Hopin i get eaten for this
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by ElRazur: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2010
grin

I hereby "bid" Jarus. grin
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by dbigrod(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
[size=15pt]mukina-for banning 190
[/size]
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
I vote for debosky. That guy is the best phokaholic on this forum oopss sorry what was it all about again? oh yes debosky is most versatile Nlder. I might have considered dayokanu but that guy is just mouth and no action, talk about bedroom biz e sabi but no action tongue

KUDOS DEBO, see you tonight cool
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
What's the point of awards with absolutely no recognition,rewards/privileges or whatever grin grin grin grin
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
Actually I would have voted for jaybee, but ever since he became a mod, the dud has become too "virginous" for my liking
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by tpiah: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
the love of oil money is certainly the root of jarus.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by 1105(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]mukina-for banning 190
[/size]
angry angry
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2010
Ibime gets my vote. Very knowledgeable.

Actually i would have gone for 4play . . . i havent seen a Nairalander as good.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2010
Debosky gets my vote for being the inventor of fake grammar. tongue

Yes, he barely understands his grammar.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by netotse(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Debosky gets my vote for being the inventor of fake grammar. tongue

Yes, he barely understands his grammar.

did you see debosky in your dreams or something? what's with all this love sha. . .

@debosky
guy i don dey beg you since now. . .tell me the cream you use. . .e don tay since i dismiss my last stalker grin grin
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by nellaluv(f): 3:43am On Aug 04, 2010
jennykadry:

I vote for debosky. That guy is the best phokaholic on this forum oopss sorry what was it all about again? oh yes debosky is most versatile Nlder. I might have considered dayokanu but that guy is just mouth and no action, talk about bedroom biz e sabi but no action tongue
KUDOS DEBO, see you tonight cool

tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Mama-gee won't you help him out here grin tongue

@topic
Ibime is the most versatile, my choice smiley
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^More like I agree with the above stated. grin
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by favouredjb(f): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dayokanu

Davidylan

Ibime

Mbulela-although he's always too serious and ajanlekoko too
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dayokanu
Ogidiboy
Tpiah
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by 1105(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Dayokanu
Ogidiboy
[color=#990000]190

Tpiah[/color]
angry angry angry Im no longer bad as u peeps tink~
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by OgidiBoy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
@mama-gee

Watin I do you now, I thought you and I was cool sad
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2010
^^We are cool but I think you deserve this award. cheesy wink
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2010
^^^ *Ogidiboy pulls mama-gee to the back of the school bus and r a p e s her* angry
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Aug 13, 2010
Sorry, I don't talk about dirty things like that. shocked

But, I gotta warn you, watch your language. wink
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Aug 13, 2010
Mama Gee cause she suits well in almost every section cheesy
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by oliviathn: 5:16am On Aug 13, 2010
Ibime is something important to say about almost everything. Ajanlekoko is in sport, career, political philosophy, but unlike the last two types, is quite serious and committed only frivolous arguments. Dayokanu also very versatile, it is very rare for someone fun to join a serious debate, with fine points.
Re: The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? by 1105(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee ure pissin me off~ undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Mods. / Meet Seun Adigun| Ngozi Onwumere|Akuoma Omega First Athletes To Reach Olympics / Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.