Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him (1084 Views)

After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter / Ogo Obi, The Nigerian Messi, Joins Man United On Trial / Was Mikel Obi The Worst No 10 Player At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by chidichris(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2007
where are they? i mean all the prophets and prophetes of doom. those who never believed that any good thing can come out of babylon. those who never believed in our own John mikel obi. those who saw him as a life bench warmer.
is confession a hard thing to do?
it is good nobody is bringing in news anymore to inform us that mikel was shown a red card or he was running like a woman. now that he is on top flight, his news is dead. na waa for all our negative reporters.
for you all who stood by our magic midfielder, who believed in his legs, who know about destiny and above all, who believed that hard workers will only be determined when and during hard works-i say congratulations.
mikel has arrieved. he is among the pillars. makalel is no more a threat. praises of mikel is the latest song in the chelseadom-coming from coach, fans, team mates etc.
all glory to God who made all things possible.
someone join me as we welcome the new giant at chelsea.
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by enisco(m): 2:46am On May 01, 2007
yes mikel have truely arrived.ever since i have the believe that he we do well and now he is proving it to all of us and those critics.mikel move on the sky is your limit. smiley

Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by mukina2: 1:09pm On May 01, 2007
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

pls remove that pic shocked

i almost ran out embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by viee(f): 1:33pm On May 01, 2007
@ poster

i have just 2 problems with Mikel

1. why does he always pass the ball backwards? he never intiates attack undecided granted that he is playing more defensive role now but so does Cole & Carh.

2. which kain hair cut be that one sef? he looks like a member of Nigerias US 94 squad!
this is 2007 for crying out load embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by mukina2: 1:42pm On May 01, 2007
Viee the pic is awful embarassed embarassed

my guy pls remove that pic or replace it embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by atiku07(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2007
o ye haters though have not seeth the oppotunity to haveth that kind of player though started hating. Even though though hated him till thy kingdom come thy guy has commeth to rule in the premiership taketh or leaveth

so sayeth the lord.

i think u can hear the voice of god MUKI & co TAke note

and be careful
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by Mustay(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2007
There are enough Mikel threads in this section.
Ha! Making Nairaland drier.
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by viee(f): 9:52am On May 02, 2007
must confess, Mikel impressed me yester - nite.

was rough though,should try and improve on that
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by mukina2: 11:53am On May 02, 2007
yeah mikel was impressive .he was all over the place cheesy

laugh it off

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked tongue grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by babs787(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2007
Mikel really impressed me

He should have taken all the five penalty kicks

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by mukina2: 12:56pm On May 02, 2007
naaa Maureen shud have taken the first one grin

Roman the second grin

Kenyon the third grin

Cech the fourth

John Terry the last one

didnt you see how they won grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by babs787(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2007
You didnt include Dr Dre, Mustay and Razorr in taking the kicks. Maybe they would have won.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by viee(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2007
@ muki & babs shocked shocked shocked shocked

haba!
show some mercy !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by mukina2: 11:55pm On May 02, 2007
actually Dre is busy . .

some patients are still missing grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by lalaboi(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2007
u no get job! ur team dn die since beginin of d season! instaed of u to start tinkin! u r jumpin around d sport thread shoutn all ova! get a beta job! dis ur badbelle work no fit u!

u beta leave it b4 u get used to it by next season! cos ur team will die 4rm d beginin again! so u'll do d same tin u did tru out dis season!
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by kitaun(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2007
These obnoxious threads sha!!
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by hola2ng(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2007
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by babs787(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2007
Dont worry, your yeye cheksie has just started falling. It will soon fall into pieces.
Re: Mikel Obi, The Emerging Giant @ Chelsea - Let Us Rejoice With Him by chidichris(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2007
Viee,
on your questions, he is playing under one of the best coaches in the world and passing the ball backwards or forward could be a tactice that you will never understand. the most important thing is passes is target. initiating attacks, how many times did he cross balls that drogba headed in? remember he is always running towards the defenders to pick the balls and thereby backing his oponents and if an oponent is coming towards him, he will have a better option in passing back to his team mate who is facing the oponents and knows better who to pass the ball to. all the same, i like your question as it look like one asked to learn and i guess my little lecture here sinks well but the most important thing is for you to know that mikel is very good and is playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world under one of the most powerful coaches of our time so introducing new things into football will not be a surprise.
about his hair cut brother, the guy don pass don't be silly. he is eating and dinning with mega men like john terry, ronney, beckham henry, drogba, sheva and these are men whom we look upto to know what's up.
they are mega stars and they are the designers as your major problem here lies on the fact that the hair was not worn by beckham.
please go ahead and imitate him as he is worthy.

(1) (Reply)

Okocha, Kanu And Aiyegbeni Makes Epl Hall Of Fame / Nigeria’s Blessing Okagbare Qualifies For Women’s 100m Finals; Wins Semi Finals / Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.