Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. (815 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by pareto(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
More than the normal Gsm, blackberry has caused so much distractions on students and workers from doing what is expected from
them in class and offices. It so much annoys me each time i see people chating while they have much important
things to attend to. most especially in these places mentioned. i decided not to have one because, i also know i will be addicted to it.
If have my way i will ban it in an office. Do you share the same opinion or you have a contrary view on this?
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by Stallion84(m): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2010
I see dis as pure bif. Go get urs and join d family of BBpin ownerz
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by mosesmusa: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2010
With BB,life is sweet
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2010
What would you then say about mobile facebook users. Users of BB are very few compared to other mobile devices with gprs facility.
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by iice(f): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2010
They should ban mobiles from classes sef. Ours were usually seized if caught and that was ages ago. Anyhoo i no sabi what the whole deal is with mobiles. Not as if people have anything meaningful to say. They just like regurgitating stuff
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by favouredjb(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2010
Leave us with our bb addiction!lol!
Re: Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. by HC: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2010
Why should a student own a BB?

(1) (Reply)

Very Helpful Suggestions For Home Page Topics. / Abeg, Gaddafi Need To Rule 9ja For 50years If This Is True About Him. / Nl Ladies Get Bad Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.