Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (55646 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by CastedDude: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
A lady has taken to social media to hail a man who constantly helps his wife with the house chores and takes delight in it. 

According to Victoria Danso who was thrilled by the unusual gesture, the man and father of three children who works night shift in a factory - collects his own share of house work from the wife who appreciates him and labelled him an angel in human form.

Read the full report below as shared by Victoria on Facebook; 

Meet bro Emma, the husband of a woman who sells foodstuff in my area. They have three children, the youngest is the one in the picture.  His wife, Kabuki leaves home at 5 o'clock in the morning everyday, except Sundays, to go to Agbogbloshie to buy stuff to sell in their container shop.

Bro Emma works the night shift in a factory, he, gets home before his wife leaves, he bathes and feeds the children, takes the two older ones to school, comes back to open their shop and starts attending to customers while taking care of their baby.

He does this till his wife returns from town, around 11 o'clock he helps to bring the things down from the car, makes sure everything is set up well, helps in selling before he goes home to rest for another night shift.

First day i saw him in the container, he was cutting okro for a customer who said she was too busy to do it at home. I walked over and started him in a convo, he told me he didn't find anything wrong with helping the woman he had married and the children God had given them.

His wife, didn't let him finish his sentence, she walked right up to me and said. "Sis Vicky, this man you see here is an angel in human form, he does all these things without complaining, sometimes i ask God what i did to deserve this blessing, Please, thank him for me wai"

At this point, i had tears in my eyes. I prayed for him,showered him with lots of accolades and went on my way.

If you're a man and you don't help your wife at home, but you always want to do distin, even when she's bone tired, learn from bro Emma and change your ways. Remember, we'll not tolerate that character in 2019

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-hails-man-who-regularly-helps-his-wife-with-house-work.html

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by CastedDude: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.

451 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Kenekingisback: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Osinbajo and his Trademoni sef sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
You See why women are evil.

This woman is celebrating another woman using a full grown man as house help.

But if a Politician with Big car and plenty money approach her. She won't reject him for Bro Emma.

angry

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
At the end, the wife will be cheating on him, regardless.

Women do not deserve good men!! Like US!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
no big deal, me dey do am na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
That "cutting okra " got me. Why do people cut their vegetables in market sef

Only few African men can do this,nobody should fight their husbands after reading this o grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is a normal thing, but don't over do. because she will end up taking you for granted.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by BillGoldberg: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please Nairalanders, what is Distin the woman is talking about in the last paragraph?

43 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kay4kay: 1:29am On Dec 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You See why women are evil.

This woman is celebrating another woman using a full grown man as house help.

But if a Politician with Big car and plenty money approach her. She won't reject him for Bro Emma.

angry

grin
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Won't he eat from the market money

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by EmirAbj: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2018
@OP, And You Don't Think That Broda Don Eat Vegetable ie EFO
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by dela4real: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2018
no big deal
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by mcayomind: 5:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Man should knows his accommodated space in a relationship.... different strokes for different folks.

I can't imagine myself doing this for wife, cos im just so busy.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Randy100: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Poverty is bad, how could bro. Emma degrade himself like this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by alizma: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2018
doing it is not the problem but some women are on grateful, try this once and it becomes a must do assignment on daily bases or be prepared for unexplainable quarrel

17 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2018
The last paragraph though..

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by femi4: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Lazy man, he should go out and get a job to feed his family. Whatever his wife brings home should be a support

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Humblehybee: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2018
The man no get work
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Khd95(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2018
When do they now have time to phuck

4 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Khd95:
When do they now have time to phuck
I hail you......continue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by chris31(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2018
No matter how i love my wife i can never try this kind of thing women understanding are different from men she will now sees it as ur duty taking u for granted & trying to override u
To run an effective home there must be don't & does

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Story, if you like make bro emma carry belle sef, an ungrateful woman go still fit poison him sef..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by KingLennon(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Some women take advantage of it and start thinking it is now ur duty to be doing it everytime

5 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by gulfer: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2018
This is no house chore, it is obvious the man and woman work together in that shop angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by AutoSpaNg: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
iuf
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Well,there's nothing new there..a lot of men do this and more for their wives..
The fact that the OP has been unfortunate In her love life doesn't mean "All men are the same".

And the problem also is that most women will take advantage of helping men like this, in fact they will be with another man while he is at home cooking sef.. Some go turn am to im full time responsibility sef
Abi no be women again...

Kudos to the man BTW.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by dokunbam(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Kudos to him and all doing our bits and its not in the public

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ogawisdom(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Is he a slave

Woman rapper spotted grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / He Is 35 And Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.