Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products (6236 Views)

Breaking: Biafra Files Case Against Nigerian Government 29th Dec. / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / Soyinka Accuses Leaders Of Patronising Marabouts, Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by manny4life(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Cold

Please be careful with the statements you make to me. I abhor disrespect from anyone, especially those who dont know me. This is a public forum, we could be civil with our arguements. Insults dont make you appear as intelligent.

@ Topic

It's good that everyone seems pretty excited about patronizing made in Nigeria vehicles and all.

Like I said, this isnt the time for blind patrotism, if these made in Nigeria vehicles will break down after 6months and all tax payers money would be lost, I say NO! this is nothing but penny wise pound foolish. In that same light, if these cars have been put under an extended warranty and service contract with the manufacturers, with a guarantee that those vehicles will be of good service for a specified number of years, then by all means buy them.

All I'm saying is I'll hate to see us lose our money over blind patrotism. If Nigerians goods can match up in standard and qulity with the European and Asia goods, then sure, we will take them.

And these trials and errors would be done at the expense of tax-payers monies?? I really dont like the sound of that.

Where did he say it was with tax payers money?
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Horus(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
The Nigerian Gouvernment is right to patronise Nigerian products. There are no Nigerian restaurants in Chinatown and there certainly is no Chinese Food restaurant in Chinatown owned and operated by a Nigerian family. If a Nigerian person tried, the business would be shut down, before it started. Why??, Economic Violence. Every group of people understands practices and strategically utilizes the concept of economic violence, except Nigerian people. In fact the economic violence that we, as Nigerian people, practice is economic violence against ourselves. Economic violence is the art and science of using the exchange of money for goods and/or services as an aspect of ethnic warfare, survival and prosperity. The Chinese will not support a Nigerian business over their own, because they are not interested in ethnic suicide. The Chinese are logical, as self preservation is the most basic of human instincts. So not only will a Chinese person not support a Nigerian business over a Chinese business, they take it one step further and plant their business in a Nigerian community and implement plans to take Nigerian people's money. This ideological posture is pure and scientific economic violence. Replace Chinese with any other ethnic group besides Nigerian, and the picture becomes clearer. The above is not a condemnation of Chinese, Korean, Arab or white businesses at all. It is a condemnation of Nigerian people who have forgotten The "Nigerian First". Every ethnic group has mastered this concept except Nigerian people. It is in my interest to come from a powerful people. Therefore, my interest is committing economic violence on behalf of Nigerian people. That means purchasing a Nigerian or African person's service or product "first" before I purchase any other race's service or product.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Igwe12: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
Innosson products are unbelievably high quality. I was amazed at the caliber of products they had. I have been in those cars myself, and have been in different parts of the world driving different cars. I guarantee you that the quality of those cars will rival any car maker in the world. His young company is impressive and we should be proud of him. Quality is not his problem, patronage from Nigerian government and Nigerian people is and if i were him, i wil shop around and invade other willing african countries with those products. We should Celebrate Everything Good that comes out of Nigeria not condemn it.
Reading through these posts, i can see ethnic sentiments and biases. Its not about the man, its about All of Nigeria and the pride we take in ourselves. SHAME ON SOME OF YOU ETHNIC PIGS.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2010
manny4life:

Where did he say it was with tax payers money?

Will the vehicles be bought with the govenors pocket money??
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2010
redsun:

The true reality of the situation is for us to understand and get it right fundamentally.If we must have industries we must understand what it takes to run industries and if we must opt for qualities,we must understand what it takes to have qualities.Quality is a gradual process that starts with fake or rather inferior but with time,it shapes up with persistence,support,trial and error.

[size=13pt]I disagree![/size]

We do not need trial and error in most cases. We just need to, like in so many other areas of Nigerian life to start doing things right. Remember we no longer have to INVENT most 85% of what we produce, we only need to make it right.  If trial and error is what you subscribe to, then as long as it does not cost me anything, I am good, but when we start to inject government money( i.e people's money into these trials) then I have a serious problem with that.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

We do not need trial and error in most cases. We just need to, like in so many other areas of Nigerian life to start doing things right. Remember we no longer have to INVENT most 85% of what we produce, we only need to make it right. If trial and error is what you subscribe to, then as long as it does not cost me anything, I am good, but when we start to inject government money( i.e people's money into these trials) then I have a serious problem with that.

GBAM!! Said like a true economists

We go dey for trial and error country go dey spoil dey go

This isnt to say that if Innoson does have good vehicles that will stand the test of time, we should abandon him for imported ones o!! I'm all for locally manufactured goods and services as long as we get good value for our tax-naira.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by topup: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2010
I can't see why supporting your own country could possibly lead to failure, over time products will improve, technology will continue to develop, how can we as naive to think that imports are the only way forward. We should be proud of Nigerian products, encourage research so that one day the world will be importing all types of products from us, and not just leaking our oil.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Aug 04, 2010
Like I said, I am all for patronizing NIgerian goods but don't waste our money in your show of blind patriotism.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Akosbaba(m): 5:30am On Aug 04, 2010
It will be better if those home made products are closely monitored and made to last
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Okijajuju1(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2010
What shall it profit us for example, if we spend 50 million Naira to tile all toilets in say National Stadium using "Made in Nigeria" tiles that will last for only 2 years and then its bad and in dire need of replacement or rather spend 80 million Naira to tile the same toilets using "Imported Made in Italy" tiles that will last for 6 years before we even think about changing them.

Nigeria is way past the stage of experimenting. We have a country in dire need of renovation. This isnt the time for trial and error. If these made in Nigeria goods are better than the imported ones, we will patronize them. We aint fools.

Made in Nigeria electric cables have proven to be better than imported cables, Nigerians use locally manufactured cables for their homes and offices. Locally manufactured electical sockets have proven better than imported ones, so we use the nigerian sockets in our homes. Locally made tiles have proven to be sub-standard (in that they soak & retain water) so ppl who can afford better dont buy them.

If these vehicles are good, we should by all means purchase them. I wouldnt even encourage the government to spend their money on these 1 star safety rated indian vehicles sef.

If Innoson Motors have been proven, then please patronize them.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Vavavoom(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2010
Horus:

The Nigerian Gouvernment is right to patronise Nigerian products. There are no Nigerian restaurants in Chinatown and there certainly is no Chinese Food restaurant in Chinatown owned and operated by a Nigerian family. If a Nigerian person tried, the business would be shut down, before it started. Why??, Economic Violence. Every group of people understands practices and strategically utilizes the concept of economic violence, except Nigerian people. In fact the economic violence that we, as Nigerian people, practice is economic violence against ourselves. Economic violence is the art and science of using the exchange of money for goods and/or services as an aspect of ethnic warfare, survival and prosperity. The Chinese will not support a Nigerian business over their own, because they are not interested in ethnic suicide. The Chinese are logical, as self preservation is the most basic of human instincts. So not only will a Chinese person not support a Nigerian business over a Chinese business, they take it one step further and plant their business in a Nigerian community and implement plans to take Nigerian people's money. This ideological posture is pure and scientific economic violence. Replace Chinese with any other ethnic group besides Nigerian, and the picture becomes clearer. The above is not a condemnation of Chinese, Korean, Arab or white businesses at all. It is a condemnation of Nigerian people who have forgotten The "Nigerian First". Every ethnic group has mastered this concept except Nigerian people. It is in my interest to come from a powerful people. Therefore, my interest is committing economic violence on behalf of Nigerian people. That means purchasing a Nigerian or African person's service or product "first" before I purchase any other race's service or product.

Of course if the product is good every Nigerian that can afford will patronise, not rocket science my friend. Nigerians work to earn money and shouldn't be expected to throw it all away in the name of I-like-my-country. If e good we go buy
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Vavavoom(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2010
Igwe-1:

Innosson products are unbelievably high quality. I was amazed at the caliber of products they had. I have been in those cars myself, and have been in different parts of the world driving different cars. I guarantee you that the quality of those cars will rival any car maker in the world. His young company is impressive and we should be proud of him. Quality is not his problem, patronage from Nigerian government and Nigerian people is and if i were him, i wil shop around and invade other willing african countries with those products. We should Celebrate Everything Good that comes out of Nigeria not condemn it.
Reading through these posts, i can see ethnic sentiments and biases. Its not about the man, its about All of Nigeria and the pride we take in ourselves. SHAME ON SOME OF YOU ETHNIC PIGS.

Instead of rambling and name callingwhich frankly tells alot about the caller why not channel your energy towards promoting Innoson intelligibly by giving us hard facts about mileage-to-fuel ratio, how its suspension & transmission systems works equally as good as what is in the market, even better; statistical facts like these will more than move a pessimistic Nigerian to try the product, or you don't think so? People's natural instinct and allegiance to a product is first to quality; naim make u go hear even a lower class Nigerian respond with an ''e go last if i buy am?'' retort. So my friend it ain't all about putting out a Nigerian product just for the sake of it, its about meeting and surpassing already exisiting standards in the market that will gaurantee sales and longevity of Innoson. If e good like you say it is, I expect Ekenedilichukwu, Young Shall grow, and the lot of them to give it a go, after all charity they say begins at home, abi?
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by asha80(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2010
Vavavoom:

Instead of rambling and name callingwhich frankly tells alot about the caller why not channel your energy towards promoting Innoson intelligibly by giving us hard facts about mileage-to-fuel ratio, how its suspension & transmission systems works equally as good as what is in the market, even better; statistical facts like these will more than move a pessimistic Nigerian to try the product, or you don't think so? People's natural instinct and allegiance to a product is first to quality; naim make u go hear even a lower class Nigerian respond with an ''e go last if i buy am?'' retort. So my friend it ain't all about putting out a Nigerian product just for the sake of it, its about meeting and surpassing already exisiting standards in the market that will gaurantee sales and longevity of Innoson. If e good like you say it is, I expect Ekenedilichukwu, Young Shall grow, and the lot of them to give it a go, after all charity they say begins at home, abi?

Innoson auto plant is presently producing vehicles according to orders placed by customers. Some of the buses were sighted on the East-Lagos route, while a popular transport firm, Autostar recently took delivery of some units of the air-conditioned midi version.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487936.0.html
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by infobut(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2010
@Okija_juju
Buying buses that wont last with tax payers money and the money goes back to tax payers and buying buses that still won't last forever and the money goes to some country which sounds like a better plan to you?
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2010
I thought I should post these pictures to give us a clearer view of the vehicles in question.

Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2010
i'm an engineer - and i'm constantly at odds with higher ups in my organisation because there is some bizarrre misconception hat you can get quality without spending money

i think its a nigerian thing - you tell someone this thing will cost 24 million, and they start oh with that money i can build a manision in lekki

matters are made worse by superioirs who have long since compromised and who make equally odd arguments

just recently, we were to renovate a building - the next thing i knew, i was in it because my costs were significantly higher than than those provided by a so and so contractor. i got a lecture on how if u are providing a proposal, your cost should not be more than 10-20% of a road side electricians cost

taht is the no one reason for quality issues in  nigeria - to paraquote - people wan dom perignon with gulder money

as to innoson motors, i only hope they will not follow the path of other nigerian 'entreprneurs' who simply sell repackaged/rebranded items fabricatyed in china factories at cut rate  costs

iot has been stated before - there is no real issue with china - ipods are made in chninsa. but what happens is tha a business man goes to some factory and says i want a genertor for $100 . meanwhile, the cost of a stndard generator is $150 so the compromise starts - rreplace standrd stell parts with plastic, change armature from copper to alumnum. in the end he has his $100 generator, which he sells in nigeria at an inflated price, and which fails during the first use.

the idiots in SON look the other way.

i am afraid that these innoson fellows may be following the naija model.

of course, the nigerian consumer also has his part - nigherians also are in love with cheap produvcts, which is why tokunbo has such a foothold in naja
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2010
infobut:

@Okija_juju
Buying buses that wont last with tax payers money and the money goes back to tax payers and buying buses that still won't last forever and the money goes to some country which sounds like a better plan to you?

Whats the meaning of this?!! Seriously what do you mean by this??
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by asha80(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2010
oyb:

i'm an engineer - and i'm constantly at odds with higher ups in my organisation because there is some bizarrre misconception hat you can get quality without spending money

i think its a nigerian thing - you tell someone this thing will cost 24 million, and they start oh with that money i can build a manision in lekki

matters are made worse by superioirs who have long since compromised and who make equally odd arguments

just recently, we were to renovate a building - the next thing i knew, i was in it because my costs were significantly higher than than those provided by a so and so contractor. i got a lecture on how if u are providing a proposal, your cost should not be more than 10-20% of a road side electricians cost

taht is the no one reason for quality issues in  nigeria - to paraquote - people wan dom perignon with gulder money

as to innoson motors, i only hope they will not follow the path of other nigerian 'entreprneurs' who simply sell repackaged/rebranded items fabricatyed in china factories at cut rate  costs

iot has been stated before - there is no real issue with china - ipods are made in chninsa. but what happens is tha a business man goes to some factory and says i want a genertor for $100 . meanwhile, the cost of a stndard generator is $150 so the compromise starts - rreplace standrd stell parts with plastic, change armature from copper to alumnum. in the end he has his $100 generator, which he sells in nigeria at an inflated price, and which fails during the first use.

of course, the nigerian consumer also has his part - nigherians also are in love with cheap produvcts, which is why tokunbo has such a foothold in naja

I doubt that.The purchasing power of the acerage nigerian is too low to buy a mint car.Let us take the average banker salary of N150,000 per month.You want him to use that salary to buy a mint 2009 toyota camry  
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^ a car is only one product

do your comments also apply to consumer electronics, generators, shoes, computers generators, household appliances, fans etc

when i go shopping for stuff like socket outlets (when doing home improvement etal) they always start off with the cheap imitations. unlesss you insist, the sellers will not provide the originals

whats even worse is that shops like game in the palms also sell these inferior electrcal appliances.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by KnowAll(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2010
What are the prices of these products, and do they accomodate finance or paying over a time frame.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by redsun(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

We do not need trial and error in most cases. We just need to, like in so many other areas of Nigerian life to start doing things right. Remember we no longer have to INVENT most 85% of what we produce, we only need to make it right.  If trial and error is what you subscribe to, then as long as it does not cost me anything, I am good, but when we start to inject government money( i.e people's money into these trials) then I have a serious problem with that.

You tend to see nigerian manufacturing industry in eyes of americans.We are new in the business of munufacturing and like everything new there are bound to be mistakes that can be made right with  strigent supervision,consistency,practice and patronage.

Practice they say makes perfect,it is just the beginning and we are talking as if it the end,all we need is a reasonable and accountable admistrative scenerio as a country for things to really pick up.

Even world class toyota still make  dangerous mistakes with their almost perfect track records in car productions.The greatest threats to made in nigerian vehicles will be the roads and traffic regulations in nigeria,not exactly the finish products.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
oyb:

I do agree with you, we are in love with cheap on a majority but I think it is possibly more the case that we feel there are no quality options out there for our price range. i.e Quality Naira(dollar) store options like we have here in the US.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
redsun:

You tend to see nigerian manufacturing industry in eyes of americans.
That is nothing but RUBBISH. I am the one trying to get you to see Nigerian manufactures as they really are in this. You are the one who continues to COMPARE them to their counterparts in the US/UK without really considering we are not and may not be in the next 20 years close to those standards. Please get your facts right and stop playing the "YOU ARE IN US AND SO I KNOW MORE" card that, in fact only reveals ignorance on your part on the real issue.
redsun:

W e are new in the business of munufacturing and there are boundto be mistakes that can be made right with strigent supervision,consistency,practice and patronage.Practice they say makes perfect,it is just the beginning and we are talking as if it the end,all we need is a reasonable and accountable admistrative scenerio for things to really pick up.
WRONG AGAIN!!!
I don't know if you are even old enough to know that there was a time when Nigeria had quality goods manufactured and assembled in that country. I don't know if you are old enough to remember when we did not really see much of a difference between buying made in Nigeria and made in some other country or some other part. There was such a time when you looked good whether you are wearing made in Nigeria or made in some part of Europe, it only came down more to taste. You ate ice cream made in Nigeria and it tasted just like ice cream made anywhere else. There was a time when buying OKrika was considered low class . . matter of fact, it was more for the poor if anything.
Stop pretending we never had QUALITY goods made in Nigeria . . matter of fact, we did. Only we compromised and lost out to places like Taiwan, China etc.

redsun:

Even world class toyota still make dangerous mistakes with their almost perfect track records in car productions.The greatest threats to made in nigerian vehicles will be the roads and traffic regulations in nigeria,not exactly the finish products.
Enough of the silly angles please!
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
infobut:

@Okija_juju

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size] grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by redsun(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That is nothing but RUBBISH. I am the one trying to get you to see Nigerian manufactures as they really are in this. You are the one who continues to COMPARE them to their counterparts in the US/UK without really considering we are not and may not be in the next 20 years close to those standards. Please get your facts right and stop playing the "YOU ARE IN US AND SO I KNOW MORE" card that, in fact only reveals ignorance on your part on the real issue. WRONG AGAIN!!!
I don't know if you are even old enough to know that there was a time when Nigeria had quality goods manufactured and assembled in that country. I don't know if you are old enough to remember when we did not really see much of a difference between buying made in Nigeria and made in some other country or some other part. There was such a time when you looked good whether you are wearing made in Nigeria or made in some part of Europe, it only came down more to taste. You ate ice cream made in Nigeria and it tasted just like ice cream made anywhere else. There was a time when buying OKrika was considered low class . . matter of fact, it was more for the poor if anything.
Stop pretending we never had QUALITY goods made in Nigeria . . matter of fact, we did. Only we compromised and lost out to places like Taiwan, China etc.
Enough of the silly angles please!

I bet you are just talking for talking sake no.I never compared nigerian CAR manufacturing or rather assembling industries with america because i know we haven't even started in that feild.You are the one saying that our products should be as good as that of the developed world and in the face of successive failed goverments that have plagued nigeria for the past three decades or more,you are still wondering why our baby shoot manufacturing industry is  at the brink of collaspe.

I think you need a reality check because you tend to view things on the basis of an american with history of inventiions and technological development.As a nigerian,you have no history or precedences of such of and what ever precedences and history of technological advancement that might accrue later is starting now and we need to clear the ground for it to pick up before criticisms.

We have to learn to walk before we run. We have to earn our comforts by learning to tackle discomforts head on,not wishful thinking.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
redsun:

I bet you are just talking for talking sake no.I never compared nigerian CAR manufacturing or rather assembling industries with america because i know we haven't even started in that feild.You are the one saying that our products should be as good as that of the developed world and in the face of successive failed goverments that have plagued nigeria for the past three decades or more,you are still wondering why our baby shoot manufacturing industry is at the brink of collaspe.

I think you need a reality check because you tend to view things on the basis of an american with history of inventiions and technological development.As a nigerian,you have no history or precedences of such of and what ever precedences and history of technological advancement that might accrue later is starting now and we need to clear the ground for it to pick up before criticisms.

We have to learn to walk before we run. We have to earn our comforts by learning to tackle discomforts head on,not wishful thinking.

You are wasting my time !!! goodluck with your ramblings!
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by efoghorjos: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
It's disheartening to see Nigerian government importing TATA buses from India while ANAMCO, Peugeot, Volkswagen, etc have all decayed due to lack of patronization. Our government should wake up and think of ways to create employment for the teeming populace of this nation.
http://politicalfield..com
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Igwe12: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2010
I cannot believe people are still arguing about this. I have been in those cars and they are nothing but quality cars. I do not have statistics on their performance, but from a subjective standpoint, those cars will stand the test of time, Ekenedilichukwu who is also from Nnewi will be fielding some of those buses soon as part of their expansion. Young shall grow, Chisco, Ifesinachi, Izuchukwu, Ekesons, Dandollars, Thanks be to God, ABC etc, all will follow pretty soon. >85% of luxury car companies in Nigeria are owned by IGBO's and >70% of those are from Anambra, so Innosson is got the support of his brothers,
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2010
Igwe-1:

I cannot believe people are still arguing about this. I have been in those cars and they are nothing but quality cars. I do not have statistics on their performance, but from a subjective standpoint, those cars will stand the test of time, Ekenedilichukwu who is also from Nnewi will be fielding some of those buses soon as part of their expansion. Young shall grow, Chisco, Ifesinachi, Ekesons, Dandollars, Thanks be to God, ABC etc, all will follow pretty soon.

I do hope our Governor approaches this more intelligently . . .
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Igwe12: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunk, Your tribalism will lead you to the hottest part of hell one of these days, Get over yourself and support Nigeria no matter what they are producing now. Most big companies did not start strong. EVEN toyota was a low quality car and was discriminated against in their early days by Americans and europeans, but it took them decades to perfect their technology, now see where they are. Japanese government was proud of toyota and gave them all the support they needed to overcome the western stereotypes. Innosson is in that part and in the coming decades, he may be the one supplying the whole of africa thier cars. That should be your prayer not come here and make silly and unintelligent arguements.
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2010

Posted by: Igwe-1

Kobojunk, Your tribalism will lead you to the hottest part of hell one of these days,
Oh, how sweet!! Please feel free to occupy as much space as you need, and invite family if you need to in there as I have already made plans to stay elsewhere where the climate suits me more.

see ogbongo tribalist dey point finger kwa! lol

Get over yourself and support Nigeria no matter what they are producing now. Most big companies did not start strong. EVEN toyota was a low quality car and was discriminated against in their early days by Americans and europeans, but it took them decades to perfect their technology, now see where they are. Japanese government was proud of toyota and gave them all the support they needed to overcome the western stereotypes. Innosson is in that part and in the coming decades, he may be the one supplying the whole of africa thier cars. That should be your prayer not come here and make silly and unintelligent arguements.
I see you have noting remotely ORIGINAL but the usual band of ridiculous excuses to offer me now for REASON. I suggest you go back and read from page one to learn the responses to each of the APPALLING excuses you have in your block above. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products by redsun(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You are wasting my time !!! goodluck with your ramblings!

Like said earlier on,you need a reality check.Your self acclaimed ego wont let you see your unreasonableness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.